Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 5 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:14 am

"im sure that someday something will happen, like you stop me before i do something that could threaten my life, like crossing the street or something..." i said honestly, and spoke up "come on, its our turn to go now"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 5 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:02 am

"Yes, because that'll make it even..." I muttered as I stood up.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

"...." i sighed as we left the plane and i looked over to her "look, your the one who said i should spend more money on myself... in a way i am, it makes me happy knowing your family is cared for and happy..." i mumbled, my mood a bit down as well as i kicked at the floor a bit, waiting for the reprisentative to show up "and... your the only person who is my freind that i trust like this... and your the only girl ive ever actually liked... so... i spoil you, its all i know hwo to do when it comes to affection and the like..." i said simply, crossing my arms and looking out the window "im just trying to make sure your happy, so you dont run away and hide like others have..." i said quietly, and noticed the representative walking our way and put on a poker face "well talk more about this later if you want... but for now, we need to be as quiet as possible... alright?" i asked, slightly worried about her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 pm

I simply nodded, though it made me uncomfortable that I made him uncomfortable. He was trying literally what he was used to doing in an effort to 'keep me', but everything was so new to me it felt like too much, while he still thought it wasn't enough- or so it seemed to me. Maybe as time went on he wouldn't feel the urge to spend so much on me. And neither of us would be uncomfortable.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:50 pm

"...." after a short drive, we arrived at our hotel, and i carried our things to the elevator, letting the represenative get the button, and looked to her, nodded with a small smile "your room is next to mine, connected through a lockable door on your side..." i said simply, the representative handing her a key with slight confusion "i thought she was your partner?" he asked in accented english, and i chuckled "she is quiet lovely, but no, she is just my secretary and friend is all..." i said with a perfect laugh, causing him to chuckle himself as he ushered us to our rooms
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:32 am

"Um, maybe you shouldn't have mentioned the secretary bit..." I said, taking the key, "But, uh, thanks for the complement."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:49 am

"...." i nodded as i ushered him out of the rooms with a smile, saying we were tired and needed sleep, and turned around and sighed "i only said that because they would question what your doing here if you arent with me on buisness... remember, everything is a cat and mouse game when it comes to big corperation buisness..." i said simply, and sighed "you realize that everything i do outside of this room, when its more than just us, will be an act, to make sure your kept safe, not that anything will happen, and that i dont mess this up..." i said, and paused "right? i mean, i do think your quite pretty, nice, and sweet when it comes to others, but... i... ive practically given up on that possiblity, so im content with where things are at the moment... " i said, rambling a bit, nervous about being in the same room with her alone, as well as embaressed about letting my thoughts out, and stood up suddenly and grabbed my bag with a weak, twitching smile and headed for the door that linked our rooms "I-I'll just let you adjust, L-Lemme know if you need anything... room service is already paid for, so if you need a snack, grab it if you want. or we could, go to dinner..." i said, and finally shut up and closed the door behind me with a sigh. "i bet i looked like an idiot to her... no wonder she wont give me a chance... and to top it off, i made her feel akward..." i thought to myself, my thoughts getting increasingly jumbled when it came to her, and sighed, taking a moment to breath as i took another pill to help reduce my emotions, hoping it would be more helpful to her so she could relax instead of feeling my panic about her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Well, his emotions escalated quickly. They went from merely slightly awkward to pretty uncomfortable to me, but I didn't bring it up- or couldnt, he practically pushed me out into my room before I sensed his sudden over pour of emotions was suddenly stunted. Well, at least I know for sure what causes the really weird emotion Flux that jumble up how I sense him.. I knocked on the door. "I wouldn't mind dinner... if you don't mind..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

"...." i sighed and spoke up "get something a little more semi formal to wear if you have it, the food here is pretty decent, but id rather not eat where i plan to do buisness..." i said simply, and looked down at my ahnds, now still and stopped from shaking like they were moments ago ".... sorry... i... its difficult for me to deal with you..." i said quietly, just loud enough that she could hear as i changed my shirt, revealing a nice toned body, with several marks scaring the surface, and spoke again "its difficult for me to not have that mask to hide behind, especially considering how i feel... and then i have my random anxiety attacks, and feel guilty about this, then i take medication to calm down..." i sighed, my eyes cast downward as i thought quietly, still a few buttons un-buttoned as i went to the window to look outside, my mind slowing from its previous pace to a more mellow minded one, that occasionally sped up with certain thoughts or feelings, only to mellow out again, like a heartbeat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat May 09, 2015 6:30 pm

(I didn't see the messages I'm so sorry)
As I put on a simple, baby blue a line dress, I listened to his soft ramblings. I didn't blame him; after all, unless he completely just avoided what caused him anxiety, he wasn't going to get any better. I felt his emotional state slurry, to the point where it seemed that calm floated over the murky mess he supressed. It was not a pleasant sensation. "You shouldn't feel guilty about something that is beyond your control," I said, as I put my hair into an updo. "It's gonna be okay, okay?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 10, 2015 4:17 am

(no biggy, i just thought you were mad or something, was swamped till just recently myself with finals....)

" i say these things because i trust you, so please dont interupt me despite me trailing off at points, its hard for me to find words, and this is very hard for me to do, and will be very rare that i do things like this.... just because i shouldnt feel guilty, doesnt mean i wont... you dont understand how critical you really are to me, how much you have actually helped stablize my mood swings... i havent touched a bottle of beer or wine since you let me close enough to be a freind! it was one of the happiest days in my life, knowing that i got a freind..." i said with a grunt, and attempted to fix my hair after finishing up my buttons in the reflexion of the window. "im so used to being able to hide things... this is the first time ive been able to open up to someone, and while im glad i can do that to a degree with you, there are things id LIKE to keep hidden, every man has things in his past he would rather avoid... i dont want to overwhelm you, but at the same time, its like since i was born, ive had to bottle up all my feelings in a dam, and its on the brink of overflowing... to add in the fact that your a girl, a pretty one at that, that i cant hide anything from like most guys do, its... difficult... to say the least... to contain my emotions and thoughts to a point that i dont overwhelm you..." i said, and began doing my tye as i paused, and kept going after a moment "this is my first freindship ive had, i dont want to mess this up... and i can tell enough about you and your voice to sense that the emotions your sensing now are making you uncomfortable, but id rather that than you being overwhelmed... and im guessing you might like it that way as well..." i stated simply, opening up the window to let in a breeze to help calm me down "there are things id like to let you in on, plenty of them, but i dont think your ready to handle them, and im not ready to part with them just yet, and while it would help me to know i have someone that understands me, immensly so, at the same time, im scared... i constantly feel like im doings SOMETHING wrong when it comes to you, its how it always was growing up... and it just feels like i have to constantly play catch up or apologize when it comes to you... i only got this close to you within 3 months... i have to catch up on social interactions that i havent had in life till that point.... a single word that you say leaves me thinking for hours on end, trying to catch every possible meaning from it, and then i have to find the correct one from what little i know of you..." i said, and sighed, glad i had taken the medication to keep it under control and looked at the ground "its hard for me to trust people... its hard for me to let people close to me, for fear of what they will end up doing if i do let them get close to my heart... those i do, like you and your dad... i want to protect with my life if it was required... in my line of life, nothing is normal or okay, theres an angle to everything, theres always an agenda, a step in a game of chess that has been going on for age's... your the one peice i would rather not lose... if you say itll be okay, ill believe you..." i said quietly, releasing a pent up breath
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 10, 2015 8:01 pm

While calm did float around on the surface of his mind, the murky emotions that where being supressed occasionally bubbled like a tar pit, trying to get past a film.I'm afraid you're more overwhelmed yourself than I could become from you... I sighed softly to myself. It was like being shoved in a cabinet full of china, with any movement bearing the dread that something could break into pieces and could not be fixed.Even if you did do something, I can sense regret. I know when you meant to do something and when you didnt, so I'm not so fragile. But most people aren't that fragile either, so mistakes are fine. It wasnt fair to him, he deserved to be reassured that everything really was fine and there wasn't anything to be overly anxious over. I almost felt like...

"I want to hug you."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 10, 2015 11:56 pm

"...." i paused and opened up the door, confused "w... what did you say?" i asked, sure i had been just hearing things, having taken a moment to compose myself enough so i didnt look stupid, and sighed. "s-sorry, cant hear you very well with the door in the way...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon May 11, 2015 4:47 am

I blushed deeply, not really wanting to repeat myself. But some desires were stronger, even if not by much. I sort of looked off to the side. "...I... I want to hug you," I repeated, blush intensifying, fidgeting slightly with the dress. "...It sort of slipped...but that's pretty much how I feel towards you at the moment...if you don't want a hug, it's fine..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 12, 2015 1:45 am

"...." i sighed and pulled her into a hug and whimpered a bit "... sorry... im... just not used to this... who emotions thing..." i mumbled, my eyes downcast
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 12, 2015 2:46 am

I hugged him back tightly. "And I have a doting idiot as a father, so I guess we have to find a middle ground you're comfortable with," I said, looking up at him with a smile.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 am

".... maybe one of these days, ill feel comfortable enough to just let it out... maybe then i can get over it and it wont hit you as strongly..." i said quietly, sighing as i sagged into the sigh, feeling myself get content, and i reluctantly backed out of the hug a bit and looked at her smile and attempted a weak one of my own "just give me time... while i do trust you... it takes time for me to get the courage to open up..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 12, 2015 2:54 pm

"Don't worry, take your time. Just know, in case you need a hug, tell me, I'll be there for you, kay?" I said, pulling away. "On a different note, is this dress okay?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 12, 2015 3:52 pm

"its perfect...." i said with a small smile, and nodded "thanks... its nice to hear that..." i said simply, and straightened my tie "and what about me, do i look nice?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 12, 2015 4:25 pm

"Of course you look nice and spiffy! You just need to turn down your collar, and then I guess we're good to go?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 12, 2015 5:14 pm

"of course..." i nodded, doing as she said and held out my arm for her hesitantly, not sure if the social standard i was raised with was appropriate
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 pm

I tilted my head, puzzled for a few seconds before I got what he was doing, taking his arm. "Sorry, first time. Heh. We're gonna be having a lot of firsts aren't we?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 13, 2015 5:48 am

"me moreso than you, but yes... we more than likely will..." i said, and relaxed into it, and took a natural stride, one my father would be proud of. After a few minutes of walking, i commented, and smiled weakly "you walk with a grace that becomes you... very rare that a girl that hasnt been raised like the harlots i know and despise has the walk of a nobel..." i said with a small laugh, and glanced down at her "word of warning though, as im not sure if you know the social standards of MY world. When addressing someone, and you dont know their status, greet them, and pause. if they speak first, means your higher than them. if they dont speak, you speak to them... but there are only 3 families that are on par with mine... and they each are on different countries and continents..." i said and sighed a little "make eye contact while addressing them, dont let them see the fear in your eyes if your afraid, be confident. Be wary of other men, they will attempt to pull you away from me and manipulate situations to get things from you, mostly information against me. you will know better than i, for obvious reasons... and while im sure your getting sick of this... everything i say from this point on, when i speak in a refined voice, and yes you will know it, is either a lie or a half truth... in my world, appearance is everything... my people are a hive mind, if the majority hates something, they all hate it. here, single sentace's are just a move in a game that has been going for years. just follow my lead, and if it gets to be to much, tug on my left sleeve near the elbow, its a sign that something important has come up, and that it requires private parties to converse on a subject not ment for general public..." i said, turning a courner and blinking, my shoulders squareing and my appearance becoming stiff, yet elegant and regal as i walked to the door. "ready?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 13, 2015 1:08 pm

"I...think I can manage," I said, briefly resting my fist under my chin,as I tried to process everything. It will be quite the maelstrom, won't it. ..tons of crazy rich people putting up a face... I returned my arm to its original position. Just how well will I manage in such a situation... "Ready as I'll ever be."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 13, 2015 4:23 pm

"...." i nodded and pushed the door open, my face forming a set smile, and nodded at the waiter sitting at the podium "table for two please! by the window if possible..." with a jump at the sight of me, he nodded and darted off, getting a table ready, and i looked down at her, the expression still on my face, but a little emotion showing through "one more thing... people might be scared of me... they might clam up or be down right terrified of my family name..." i said, and then went back to normal, waiting for her responce with a grin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next