Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 30 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:40 am

"I wonder who would consider what is basically a pancake pretending to be a twinkie anything but dessert," I said, partially to myself in amusement. " I will have both suggestions and some coffee."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 30 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am

"Good! You make good choice miss! Young sir, been awhile!" an elderly female accented voice said with obvious warm, affectionate tone with broken english. A smaller old woman emerged from the back, roughly in her 70's, made her way patiently to the little counter, where others could be seen attempting to wake up. "Granny Li! I didn't know you were here today!" He smiled, a tender pat on her shoulder as he took his seat at the counter. "You funny! You need visit more often!" She said warmly, beckoning to the woman who had been left next to the door. "Come, take seat next to boy. Keep him out of trouble!" She cackled, causing me to go mildly red with embarrassment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30