The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Juilii on Wed May 13, 2015 4:36 pm

I glanced up to him when the waiter reacted as he did, before idly looking around. "That must take some getting used to," I said softly, though it was wierd having to deal with this fear, since it was more of the anxious type he showed behind closed doors.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed May 13, 2015 5:59 pm

"greatly so... makes freinds hard to come by..." i said pointedly, and began walking towards our table behind the twitchy waiter. i pulled out her chair for her, waited for her to sit down, then scooted her closer to the table. taking my own seat, i smiled and picked up the menu's.
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Thu May 14, 2015 2:24 am

As I looked at the menu, I asked softly, "Say, have you ever trolled a waiter? I mean, look at this guy. It like he's asking to be trolled."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Thu May 14, 2015 3:13 am

"by trolling, do you mean playing a joke on him? in a sence, yes i have. i have sent several people scattering around, looking for items that dont exist. one man actually thought there was a thing such as Headlight Fluid..." i said with a smile, and made a mental note to teach her the finer portions of vocabulary that we used, and which to avoid if at an event like this, if she would allow it
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

I grinned. "So if we asked them to try to break the laws of physics for us, they would go out of their way to do so? Like telling them we want the ice at the bottom of the drink and stuff?"
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Thu May 14, 2015 7:09 am

"WELLLLL... technically there is a way to make ice sink to the bottome of the glass... but thats another day. as for breaking the laws of physics... depends how much money i pelt them with.... most of them, if you gave them 100$ or 200$, they would lick my shoes clean, even if i had just walked through a muddy puddle..." i said simply, and raised an eyebrow at her with a slight smirk "no, you cant test your theory... not here at least" i smiled, linking my hands togeather and setting them on the table
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Thu May 14, 2015 12:39 pm

"What!? Awwwwwww, killjoy," I pouted, having really looked forward to them failing to make the ice stay at the bottom. I decided to distract myself from disappointment by looking at the menu. "Are we allowed to drink here?"
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Thu May 14, 2015 7:03 pm

"yes... how well can you hold your Alcohol?" i asked with a suprised look, and glanced towards it myself. "most of this stuff has more alcohol in it than where we are both from...."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Thu May 14, 2015 8:06 pm

"Welll...I've never had more than maybe a glass or two, so I'm not sure if I could handle more." I laughed at his reaction. "Don't worry, I'm not an alcoholic, and it was more a question of curiosity, so you don't have to get me alcohol if you don't feel like it. I can get a soda or something else."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 am

"if you want it, get it. end of story..." i smiled, leaning back a bit "that goes for food and items as well. god knows i refuse to spend it on myself directly"
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Fri May 15, 2015 1:16 pm

I sighed. "I wonder how you managed before I came into the picture...I mean, you have to. Did you have some one else pay for your things or what? Like for yourself, not something where you're accompanied by a guest."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri May 15, 2015 4:07 pm

"i got a job and worked for them...." i said simply, and looked to the side "i used to work in a clothing store...." i said simply, smiling a bit as i ran a hand through my hair
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Fri May 15, 2015 6:32 pm

"...So you'll pay for your own things if you're paying with hard earned cash?"
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sat May 16, 2015 5:40 am

"yes. unless its life threatening, or detrimental to my health, i wont touch my money for myself unless i earned it myself." i said simply, and yawned a bit "gives me a bit of insight into your half of the world"
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Sat May 16, 2015 12:54 pm

"I guess that makes sense," I said, thinking about it. "Guess that also means you don't spend a lot of time bored."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun May 17, 2015 7:47 pm

"on the contrary. i was very bored before i was graced with your freindship." i smiled, leaning back a bit "there isnt any point in having nice things unless you earn them, and have people to share them with."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 pm

"True that," I answered with a nod. "That would probably explain how my dad shows up with some random object with absurd amounts of giddyness."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon May 18, 2015 3:22 am

"it means he loves you, and just wants to make you laugh. like i do..." i said with a small smile, and then it fell a bit, to a more normal expression, thinking of my own father and my relationship with him "something i wish my father wanted to do with me." i said quietly, linking my hands and holding them below my nose as i leaned forward, brooding "not gonna lie, things were kind of brutal after i met you... he kicked up quiet the storm trying to get that image of you and your dad playing around out of my head. said normal boys my age only wanted to learn to play Cello's, and learn the family craft, not play outside with women..." i said, attempting to keep my mood from getting to dark, and let it gradually get better as i smiled weakly at her "but all in all, it worked out in the end, so i cant complain..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Mon May 18, 2015 1:06 pm

"Pffft-" I immediately brought my hand up to my mouth, trying to stifle a laugh, shaking a bit before I calmed down enough to talk. Even with his murky emotions bobbing up and down frecuently, I couldn't help it. "...Does...does he imagine me like a little girl or something? Ive matured somewhat from the first time he saw me. Plus there's nothing wrong with doing what he wants you to do and what you want to do. Unless you don't want to play the cello. Which is fine. But that would be cool. Just...putting it out there."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon May 18, 2015 1:32 pm

"remind me to play for you sometime then... no, i was fine being a puppet, as long as i had an hour here, an hour there... as for how he sees you? he knows youve grown, and can see why ive... come to see you the way i do..." i said, struggling a bit with the words, not wanting to reveal to much to anyone listening in, and continued. "but again, with people like us... we tend to only do things if there is personal profit involved, or a raise in stature amoungst our peers... for example, the girl he wants me to marry, she is here, and you can bet she will be making a move sometime within the next few days." i said simply, leaning back again with what appeared to be an easy going pose, but i pointedly made eye contact and then looked to the left, at a girl who was stareing rather intensely at me "if anything, id stake my money on it being sometime after dinner..." i said with a grunt, and glanced behind her "get ready, appetizers are coming..." (cant remember if they ordered food or not haha)
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Mon May 18, 2015 8:04 pm

(same here OTL)
I quickly glanced at the girl, thankful she was far enough that I hadn't been overwhelmed by her intensity. Hopefully she stayed there, since I foolishly decided to focus a bit, curious by what she was feeling... and immediately regret it, trying to focus back on him. I am disturbed. I shouldn't have done that before getting food... "So what are we getting again?"
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue May 19, 2015 1:12 am

"..." i noted how she changed posture after her glance, and sighed "figured we would get something simple, easy on you, but enough to fill me up. i got us both traditional chicken salads, with extra chicken"
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Tue May 19, 2015 10:23 am

"Yay, chicken~" I said, grabbing a fork, feeling a sudden sneering scoff eminating from the creeper across the room, though her face remained... neutral.She can be loud when she wants to...damn it.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue May 19, 2015 10:34 am

".... want me to go tell her to back off?" i asked quietly, noting her reaction with a slight frown
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Tue May 19, 2015 2:17 pm

"It's alright, I can ignore her, she just caught me a bit off guard," I said, not really willing to attract negative attention to myself.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top