Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:36 am

I shook my head. "Naw, my grades arent genius level, just straight A's. Nothing special, I just did all my work. Because, you know, you tend to get A's if you do all your work."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:54 am

"no, you dont understand! the entereance exams are hard! even i had problems with them!" i said with surprise, still in shock
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:24 am

"Well, yeah, but I had time to study. I knew what I was doing." Especially since I did nothing but study up until the moment I started the exams so I could get accepted.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 am

"thats still no easy task..." i sighed, giving up on the compliment and held out a cookie from the back i had gotten earlier "want one?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:05 pm

"Sure, why not, " I said, taking the cookie. "I didnt know they gave out free snacks, I always thought everything was overpriced in airplanes."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:42 pm

"first ones are free, the ones after that arent... but these prices are nothing compared to other places ive been, places most girls only dream about..." i smiled, poking her shoulder "places that i may get to suprise you with on your birthday if youll let me..." i said simply, glad she couldnt just read my mind "for example, Venice Italy has some pricy foods, but they are delicious..." i chuckled, taking another cookie "question for you though.... well, more like two. why did you stop detesting my pressence? and what changed, how am i different from before?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:04 pm

"Well... at first, you were kinda like everyone else, trying to mask your true emotions. And since now, I suppose, youve known about my ability, you got rid of the mask. So I feel comfortable around you, since I know you truly do lack a sinister, ulterior motive."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 am

"you make it sound like i was some supervillan..." i sighed dramatically, opening the laptop and moved it over to her "theres a bunch of movies there, feel free to watch one, i have a few things ineed to take care of...." i said, pulling out my phone to send a few emails before we left
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:41 pm

"Sorry, the world seems like that sometimes," I apologized, before taking the laptop and searching for a movie.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:58 am

"one day i hope you canget over that, at least with me, and see me as more of a superhero..." i said quietly, sighing a bit as the slight sting to my pride healed up a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:04 pm

I chuckled, noticing his pride bounce back rather quickly, but instead decided to watch the movie instead of pointing that out.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:53 am

"...." after awhile i leaned over and began watching the movies with her, letting her keep the headphones in as i wanted her to enjoy the trip as much as possible
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 am

After I finished the second movie, I tugged out the earphones. "I wanna take a nap now... how much longer before we arrive?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:23 pm

"3 hours, ill wake you up 30minutes before we land that way you will be fully awake for the sights and experiance..." i said with a smile, folding up my jacket so it could be used as a pillow "here, use it as a pillow, the elevated position your head will be in will help you alot with the different air quality, as this flight starts changing the air about now from the reserve tanks to the air outside as to keep the people iin the plane from passing out... sleeping will help with the adjust to it with shallow breathing..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:31 pm

"Wait, what? They start gassing us or something?" I asked, alarmed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:55 am

"no, its a gradual change to the air quality of where we are going in order to prevent sudden difficulty of breathing, in case some passagers have asthma..." i said with a chuckle, understanding the feeling "i said the same thing when my old care taker explained it to me... i was... 12 or 13 at the time..." i said, glancing up and to the right as i thoughts about it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:39 am

"W-well, thats because you make it sound like theyre gonna gas us, its a poor choice of words if you ask me," I said, blushing from embarrasment and looking away.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 am

"its my fault, i freely admit it... do you want me to grab you a snack before you nap? or do you want to eat after we get there?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:28 am

"...We eat when we get there, I dont wanna pass out as they start gassing us..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:57 am

"calm down, if i was that worried about your safety, i would have taken my families private jet or something..." i sighed, and glanced off to the side "but i figured you would be more comfortable on a plane with more people on it...." i said quietly, and nodded as i handed her a neck pillow from the cart passing by after handing over 5 dollars to the flight attendant "here, it will help your neck not be sore when you wake up...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:49 pm

"Sorry," I said, bowing my head slightly as I took the neck pillow.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:58 pm

"its fine... but you know me better than i know myself at most times... if i really wanted to harm you, or had any worries about your safety, you would know, and make me tell you one way or another... you know how important you are to me..."i mumbled, my face red as i turned away, and grimaced as the air quality started to change a little bit "might wanna fall asleep quickly, its starting now...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:40 pm

I simply nodded, leaning back, slowly dozing off as the air began to slightly bother me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:18 pm

"..." i watched her peacefully as she nodded off and smiled, happy that she had joined me on this trip, and grinned a bit as i laid back a bit myself and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:05 pm

I woke up about an hour later, startled by turbulence. "Wh- is the plane falling!?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next