Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 17 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:55 am

"Thats the point. Is that you take time to enjoy the random flavors you dont know youll get." I smiled, poking her side. "I just remember from previous visits. They dont change them much."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 17 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:13 pm

I shrunk away, unable to hide my mild amusement. "Well then it's nice that they're consistent. What other stuff do they got around here?" I asked, looking around to see if anything caught my interest.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:32 am

"They have Onigiri Rice balls, but im not sure you would like the ones they do here." I said, pointing one of them out.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:15 pm

"why? What do they put on them?" I said, looking on the gestured direction.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:38 am

"Its what they put IN them. They put random fish, Octopus sometimes, seaweed to grip it, sometimes fruit. Its basically a ball of rice with a filling of your choice inside. They are a personal favorite of mine, and i make them for myself all the time."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:39 am

"Octopus sounds scary.... So does random fish.... I think id try the ones with fruit in them..." I said, thinking aloud.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:57 am

"Lets go see if they have a fruit one. If not, ill make a bunch when we get back to the states." I said with a wide smile, obviously having a good time just learning more about her. "However, I seriously hope they have a salmon centered one. I love seafood in general, but Salmon, when prepared properly, is up there with crab."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:31 am

"Crab tastes like salmon?" I asked, surprised. I had tastes crab before. River crab. Then again, I had eaten it in a seafood medley soup. I hadn't tasted those huge crabs, so maybe those tasted like salmon?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:04 pm

"No, i meant that Crab and Salmon are in my top five favorite seafood. Snow crab in particular." He said, pausing to look at her. "Remind me to take you to get seafood tomorrow, or later tonight if you get hungry. Ill show you some really good ones."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:59 am

"There's snow crab?? I mean, of course, your call," I nodded, pleased he was taking some sort of incentive.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 am

"Yes, there is snow crab. It's found in several places, but the most common one, and the one I like best, is from Alaska." I said with a chuckle. "Lobster is really good as well, if you can get a decent one and get it cooked properly. I've had a few bad experiences, but I've learned my lesson now."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:09 am

"How do you cook it improperly? Do you undercook it? Or...?"
(Sorry I haven't been posting I keep getting the virus message DX)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:30 am

(Dont worry, the other site i use is actually down due to use of bandwidth XD)
"Some places cook it, some sear the meat. Boiling it and serving it with a side of melted butter is the best way ive found." I replied, wandering around the area with a buyers eye.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:29 am

"So butter sauce? That... Doesn't quite sound healthy..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:59 am

"Depends on how much you get on the seafood. With my diet, it's actually recommended i get something unhealthy in my diet. I chose that." I responded, pausing to look at one of the games.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:47 pm

"Thats an interesting diet," I mumbled, following his attention to one of the games in the area. "Im guessing youre kinda bored of small talk?"

(Some time ago i had octupus. Not bad at all. I also found i dont like shrimp if it hasnt been cured or fully cooked. That was an experience.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:46 am

"Not at all. I just dont know what to talk about..." I said sheepishly, rubbing my neck. "Despite how much ive learned, i still dont know much about what subjects are okay with you, so i figured its safest to remain quiet..."

Glancing back down at the game, i looked to her and sighed "You doing alright?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:29 pm

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine, I just.... This isnt really something I do often, so everything is kinda like adventuring in uncharted territory," I giggled sheepishly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:47 am

"I'd say we could go adventuring at a theme park some time, but people might overload you with how much fear and excitement they will have in their systems..." I smiled, her laugh making me chuckle a bit.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:51 am

"Hmmmm," I bit my lip, realizing I had never wondered why i had never been taken to an amusement park. School was often more emotional- the most emotional- i had really dealt with thus far. Everyday things like shopping were pretty...non emotional in comparison, even with the small lifts or drops in spirit as one shopped. But did i want to chance full on... festival emotions? "...Actually, is there a park nearby?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:10 am

"Not in this city, but in the next one over i think there might be one." I stated, raising an eyebrow at her words.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:13 pm

"Oh. Forget I asked. What else is there to look at around here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:28 am

"Well, besides the usual crowded tourist sights, there are shines and temples that are very calm and relaxing. I actually learned some meditation from a monk who used to live here during one of my visits as a child. Father hoped it would mellow me out." I smiled, shaking my head at the memory.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:07 pm

I smiled as well, "How amusing. I wouldn't have expected someone like him to take an interesting method of mellowing you out. Seems more like the guy who would rely more on science."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 am

"He tried. Couldn't keep me still long enough to get me to take medicine. The monk was really nice. He played some games with me and in return i had to meditate with him. I think my father learned a bit after that." I smiled, obviously found of the memory. "He wanted the monk to come with us, but the monk wouldn't have it. So instead, we made a promise. If i was good while i was away, then when we visited, me and him would play a few games, and meditate together." I laughed, forgetting about my usual restraints to just let it out.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next