Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open Empty The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:08 pm

(sorry, work has been trying to screw me over for the past few weeks...)
"im nothing if not prepared when it comes to trips like this..." i smiled, and set the coat on the floor in front of me, folded so no one could get in it without moving my feet, and yawned, leaning back a little bit, and smiled a bit "i hear they have great beach's there...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 am

(Dont worry about it Smile Im kinda worrying about finals myself, wouldnt have posted till tomorrow)

"Really? That sounds like fun. Are there sharks in the water, because itll kinda suck if I cant swim...well, I could build a sandcastle... havent done that in a while..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:37 am

"the area around the beach in the water is cordoned off for about a mile or two, so you should be fine, and shark attacks dont happen often, even less here..." i said with a chuckle "its quite cute seeing you ramble about activities like that... that expression really does suit you as well..." i said simply, my slight smile on my face still, and then yawned, turning to pop my back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:15 pm

"Um! Th-that..." I looked out the window, mildly embarrassed. "W-well, of course, im excited, there really isnt much to be excited about back home, everythings routine..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:39 am

"maybe ill have to start bringing you on these trips more often huh?" i smiled, watching her reaction "im sure youd love the annual family get away to Hawaii, you and your dad could come as guests..." i said with a chuckle, enjoying having the tables turned on us this once, where she was the one who was out of her element
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:51 am

"Then that would end up becoming routine, wouldnt it?" I kept my gaze fixated to the outside. "............It would be kinda cool to go to hawaii..." I suddenly muttered, hating his enjoyment that basically irradiated from him like heat. Not fair.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:14 am

"these trips are far from it... they happen at random times... only one thats annual is Hawaii..." i said with a chuckle "im sorry... its just... its nice to see this side of you... its a side i never thought id get to see being next to you..." i said quietly, guessing why she was pouting "its usually me who is like this, not you... its just... its nice for a change of pace, like this trip, or that dance that will happen after it..." i said with a quiet sigh of content, "im content with life right now, something ive never had..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:53 am

I turned my head slightly. "...Well, Ive sensed genuine contentment from you before, but this one is different. Its... how do I explain this? Its a sort of content where you dont feel the need to guard yourself from anything; in other words, youre not worried something will happen, or go wrong. Its kinda like feeling safe, I guess is what im trying to explain... sorry, to many loops to say one thing."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:15 pm

"your right, i dont feel the need to worry... its like... i feel comfortable now that i know ive got someone who has my back, ya know?" i said quietly, not wanting to say what her father had told me, and smiled a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 pm

"We both have eachothers backs! If we keep this up, we could rule the world!" I joked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:47 am

"but say the word and ill give her all shes got captain!" i said with a slight scottish accent and smiled, laughing a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:16 am

That only got me to laugh uncontrollably, unable to stop myself, much to my embarrassment. I tried covering my mouth and everything, but only managed to stifle it a little.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 pm

"...." i smiled and spoke up "a smile AND a laugh in one day? geez, im on a roll..." i said with a laugh, and had a sudden urge to try and hug her, but held it in, still unsure of what her reaction would be, and did my best to keep my face from going a little red at the thought of doing something like that
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 am

I suddenly stopped laughing, a semi serious look taking over as I finally faced him. "...What are you holding back from?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:35 am

".... i had an urge to hug you, i restrained it, im not sure weather youd get mad at me or not..." i said after squirming a bit, and knew she wouldnt give up till she found out as i sighed "keep in mind i still... like you... but im being respectful of boundries and such..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 pm

"Oh," I said, relaxing a bit, "Sorry if that accusation made you uncomfortable, its just... when people hold back physical reactions, the emotions associated with that dont change, just the actual intention, so I wasnt sure what exactly you were holding back. Its a relief all you wanted to do was hug me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:26 pm

"i wouldnt be able to cross the line of being able to kiss you let alone anything past that even if i wanted to..." i said, crossing my arms with a slight sigh of irritation, and looked back at her "i respect you to much to even have that thought cross my mind...." i grumbled, snagging a bag of cookies as they passed by through the isle, and handed her some
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 am

I took a cookie. "I really am sorry, its just hard to tell them apart, and I get a little jumpy, since, well, people not as noble as you have tried stuff... just when you feel like doing something like that, tell me. I know you wont have bad intentions, but its just to set my subconscious at ease."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:31 pm

"you do realize your telling a guy to speak his mind right? damn..." i sighed, running a hand over my face "if i told you that every time from now into the future, most of the things i would say to you would be that..." i groaned, already seeing the issues it might cause "and what if we are in public in a meeting or something you decided to tag along with me on, and i get that in the middle of the meeting? i cant just stop and tell you, or give any hint to it unless we are married or something, cause then they will use you against me somehow, like a ransom..." i sighed tiredly, my mood doing a complete 180, and looked ather "i can try, but...understand that at some points i will need to keep to myself, as my mind is my last sanctuary..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:39 pm

"How about a compromise? We figure a discreet gesture so that you dont have to say anything and it wont be extremely obvious," I suggested, noting his mood change, "Something simple, like a quick tug to your sleeve."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 am

"seems alright... no harm in that... i could do that fairly often without it seeming strange..." i nodded, looking back at her again "seriously, where the hell were you hanging out when you met people of my class? i would like to know as to warn off the other paper girls, give some guys a chance like this to get closer to them..." i said quietly, half serious and leaved back in the seat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 am

"...Wait, what? Im confused... are we still talking about the same subject?" I asked, tilting my head.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:57 am

"... im saying it will work, and was asking where the hell you went that got you so angry at idiots of my social standing, because your a genious girl who shouldnt be in highschool, rather in college..." i said simply, hoping it helped
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 am

"Well, it was mostly kinda random encounters when I used to run errands for a woman who was also of hign social standing. It always seemed people of that group were the jerkiest. Plus most reek of hate and contempt and superiority complexes, so yeah. Id end up being in the wrong place at the wrong time. As for the school thing... I dunno. They just enrolled me into the school."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:05 pm

"How in the hell do they just enroll you there? Your grades must be through the roof for that to just happen!" I exlaimed softly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next