Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 9 Empty Re: Small people

Post  Blip Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"I wish I could...remember why I reacted like...that. So it...would make sense, at least." I flinched when I felt a short but sharp pain in my head.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 am

"...." i noticed her flinch, but decided to ignore it for the moment so we could all eat, and i handed her a tube of the paste with a sigh, along with some food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 am

"..."I wondered about it while I ate. How bad were my memories if they caused me to react like that? And how come they were suddenly coming back with me not understanding them? I just...wanted to know. So random actions on my behalf wouldn't happen like this, confusing us.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 am

"id like to wait on our plan until we know whats wrong with you... i have a feeling they want to keep us togeather... see what we can or will do to stay togeather... Sonia is the same way, as i think of her as either a little sister or a daughter... and this is the best place to figure it out..." i said quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 08, 2013 12:36 am

I slowly nodded. "I dont really want to stay here long, but if this is the way to find out whats wrong, fill in the gaps even, then I guess we have no choice but to delay our leave..."

Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 12:34 am

"it shouldnt take to long... hopefully the awnser will show up easily, without force,..." i sighed and looked at her "but at least we have each other"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat May 18, 2013 3:49 am

"I hope so too. But im starting to have a very uneasy feeling about this place, so I guess whatever my past was it wasnt a pleasant one...but in these places, it really cant be, can it?" I sighed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 4:28 am

"listen, we are togeather now, and that means ill fight every one in the building, or die trying, to keep you and Sonia safe for the time you two are alive... my memories of here are very bad, and as you saw, walking into that room... it terrified me... i saw the old me, the one that would kill on command because they thought it would be funny... i dont know how i fight, it still snap into some sort of trance when im attacked, and in the past, i was known to kill people who snuck up on me... thats why the girls, when not with a guy, all stay in a seperate, locked room, because they are quieter when they walk around..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 29, 2013 12:14 am

"If your memories are bad, I wonder how mine will be..." I frowned, then smiled faintly. "But like you said, we're together now."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 29, 2013 12:24 am

"... im sure i can defend myself if you need it... you have the build of a fighter..." i said with a simple look
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 am

I nodded meekly. "I cant help but feel a bit uneasy though...but I dont feel hopeless, like the first time..." I said, a bit absentmindedly. I flinched when I registered the last part. "First time..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 am

? Hallo?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:30 am

(sorry, its not sending me notifications for some reason)
"at this rate it wont be long... if you ever need something, say the word and ill be there"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 am

(Okay. Check the other one too, then ¦3)
"Thankyou..." I said, nodding meekly. But I was feeling more and more uneasy, and I wasnt sure why. Had I been in a similar situation before?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:49 pm

"...." i yawned and looked at her with a tired look "whatcha wanna do?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:43 pm

"...Learn how to play a game?" I wanted to take my mind off the uneasiness, and plus, it wouldn't hurt to learn a game.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 pm

"tell me what games you know and ill teach you how to play a different game... lets start with cards..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:59 pm

"...Cards?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

"you know, go fish, poker, old maid... that kind of stuff..." i said, pulling out a set of cards "just about the only thing we are allowed to keep here when we come in from the outside..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:21 pm

"...I think ive played old maid before...the joker is the bomb card, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 pm

"dont really remember, people dont like playing old maid much... to many rules for them to remember..." i said, shuffling the deck while i spoke
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:41 pm

I watched him shuffle the cards. "...I never played this game with other betas at my first facility. I played it with two scientists. They wanted to see how well I did in certain situations that required...something, dont really remember. He wanted to start with minor things, and work from there. That was when they found out if im thinking too fast or im trying to process a lot or if im under a lot of stress I stammer. But the games were fun, most of the time." I paused. "Thats why, when I woke up here, it was so strange to me there were no scientists or guards or anything of the like here. They only seem to come when no one notices."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:51 pm

"what do you mean when no one notices? have they been here lately?" i said, blinking with surprise, and i was slightly irritated with the fact that she had things easy during hers for the most part "seems you got the better deal than i did... mine was nto so fun, combat and all that... we had to fight for our food... come to think of it, was there a big room you werent allowed in while you were there?" i asked, looking at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:19 pm

"...I dont remember. Maybe there was, the 4 beta groups were separated for some time. We didnt fight for food, we just had supplement pills for nutrients. There were more scientists..." My voice waivered. "I didnt like them. He told me to be careful. One of them was really mean- he was always 'grabby', thats what the scientist I liked called it. The mean one told the scientist I liked that because every single one of the 4th year beta were genetically engineered, they had to be treated like test subjects, not people." I paused again. "It gets fuzzy from there, but it wasnt pleasant, I guess, because it makes me uneasy trying to remember."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 am

"reminds me of the jerk who made me kill for his amusement... if the beta's or alphas werent good enough for him, they threw them in a room with me for awhile till they learned their place... then they gave me a partner... i became docile when she was around, and turned into something... unhuman... when she wasnt... they didnt know what it was, she calmed me down without having to say a word... she just waved me over with a straight face, and i obeyed... i think it was the fear that the others had that set me off, and she was calm, despite knowing what i could do... she was a scientist i think, cant remember to well, but she was only a little older than me, and she would wait until i had stopped pacing the room angrily, wait for me to sit down, and would play with my hair while she taught me things... it was the closest thing i had to a mother... wouldnt know much though, i was taken from the orphanage at the age of 4... old enough to be taught things, but young enough to not know the differance of right and wrong...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next