Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people Empty Small people

Post  Blip Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

"Ugh...my head...why-" I felt suddenly horrified upon making a startling discovery. These weren't my bedsheets. This wasnt my bed, this place wasn't even my room. I sat up in the bed. Many others seemed to line up this enormous room. There were other girls too. I suddenly noticed I was wearing a simple long-sleeved nightgown, with white stockings. 'But I never wear something like this...' I got out of bed, and after failing to find some shoes, walked out of the room, into the wide hall. I walked quickly, looking around at other people, similarly dressed, only the guys wore two piece pijamas, not nightgowns. That would be weird. I bumped into a guy. "Oh, Im sorry-" I quickly walked away, or tried to, since he grabbed my arm. "Wait...I cant see very well..." He said. "I dont have my glasses..."
I could tell. He wasn't really looking straight at me.
"Im _____, Whats your name?" he asked.
"Im-" I suddenly realized something. I had no idea what my name was. Come to think of it, most of my life seemed...murky. I couldn't remember much of anything-
"Im Risa." That probably wasn't my name, but I didn't want to sound stupid. "What am I doing here?" I asked him. I felt like I died a little inside when I heard him answer: "Your guess is as good as mine."

And so. The plot takes place inside a large facility no one can leave, unless released, and even so no one really knows what happens to the people because they're gone before the next day, replaced by new people. Its full of people in their teens, but no adults. What is this place? And why are they here?

1)Join if you can post at least once a day.
2)Its in first person
3)No godmodding
4)(Coming soon)

Name: Risa(?)
bio: She cant remember who she is or details of her life. But she knows she wasn't in this facility before.
Small people Animegirl-blackhair-saraedited
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Small people Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 am

may i?
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 am

Yes! go on right ahead!
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 am

Lol eager are we? Anyways, want anything specific?
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:50 am

um....almost blind, a bit clumsy? but not bad looking? personality wise...suprise me?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Small people Jose
Hiru
approxamated 18 to 19 years old
bio: To be revealed, but there was a traumatic event which injured his leg
Personality: extremely shy as well as quiet, unless one of his freinds is getting hurt, then he gets angry and loud
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 am

(Oh, pretty-Handsome. I'll start from where the plot left off...)

"So...You really have no idea why we're here?" I asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 am

"i havent got a clue, sorry... but i have a question for ya... mind if i tag along with you? im tired of girls staring at me as i pass down the halls alone... creeps me out, and your the only girl that actually seems to talk to me for me, not for the sake of just talking to the veteran whos lasted longest in this place..." i said quietly, my face red, sighing slightly "i have a feeling it is either due to my AMAZING good looks, or the fact that my leg stiffens up if i use it to long due to an old muscle injury..." i said, trying to get her to laugh, although i chuckled nervously, my eyes on her pretty face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 am

"...pffft. Im sorry...if I say this, since...we just...met, but...you sounded real...conceeded just now..." I couldn't really talk without interrupting myself by giggling. After I calmed myself down, I asked, "What happened to your leg?" I tilted my head quizzically.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 am

"wasnt trying to go for conceeded, i was trying to get you to laugh, which i did secessfully... as for my right leg... long story short, a couple of guys here teamed up on a girl and attempted to rape her... and i... killed... most of them, but not before they inflicted this wound... my left arm is also weaker than it should be, but i can still fight, it just takes some getting used to..." i said, smiling at first then sighing "people here go stir crazy... most guys end up either wooing the women or going solo, like i have, and just watch from the edges to keep the girls here safe... most of the time, youll find me sitting on watch outside the girls room with my brother John... we only started doing that after the accident though..." i sighed, looking out the doorway and into the boys dorm, a couple of them pointing at me and calling out various things such as kiss her already, which i promptly ignored, my face still red as i spoke "ignore them, they are just attempting to makke me mad... besides, i have an honor code, i wont allow for such a thing unless both parties are willing..." i said, my face a little bit more red now as i spoke, rubbing my neck as i stepped to the side to allow a large man into the room, and he grinned, slapping me on the back... "all in all, the place is decent, as long as you stay clear of the south wing of the building, as thats where trouble makers are kept, and they regularly attempt raids on the girls underwear and laundry, which is where the guys come in... its almost a taboo for the men here to allow a women to be alone without knowlage, and at our request, decided to have a buddy system in effect... they pick a guy, or several girls, and they stick to eachother like glue... kinda why i showed up, was going to ask the head of your room if you had found one yet..." i said, looking at her with a stiffled yawn
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:17 am

It took me a while to take in everything he said. "...Did I do anything wrong? To be in a place like this?" I asked, even though his answer would be another 'I dont know', maybe. "Isnt there like, adults or supervisors here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 am

"from what i have gathered from others stories, none of us did anything bad outright, and the trouble makers are always the first to go... but honestly, when they run out is when it makes my unofficial job harder... as for adults, we have seen any, nor have we seen an exit... all we have is here and the outdoor facilty they have for recreation so we dont get bored... honestly, im sorry, but i dont know anymore than that... walk with me for a moment while i get my glasses?" i asked, my eyes struggling to focus on her, my eyes only picking up the broadest of tones of color and sighed "forgive me, but id like to know the face on the woman im addressing as to be sure to able to help her at a later day..." i sighed, instead closing my eyes and relying on sound to tell where she was, as the lighting wasnt helping much either. "and i still need an awnser, if you have a buddy or not..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 am

"Oh, um...I dont have a buddy, I wouldnt mind if it was you. I also wouldnt mind walking with you to get your glasses..." I said softly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:05 am

"i guess i can do that, been awhile since ive played gaurd dog.... a change of pace would be nice..." i smiled as i slowly navigated the twistin beds and items around the floor and finally picked up my glasses and put them on, pauseing when i saw her, my heart stoping for a moment "`shes freaking gorgous... i dont have a chance in hell with the a girl like her...`" i sighed mentally, and some girls giggled as they saw me, sitting on their boyfreinds beds and whispered "seems that the boy found a girl he likes... i mean, come on Hiru, when was the last time you took on buddy duty... the only time youve done it was for your brothers girlfreind while he was sick!" they laughed, and i blushed, my eyes on hers and i stuttered "i-is alright if you dont want to be buddies, i just want to make sure your positive that you want me to be your buddy...." i said, my stutter making the girls giggle hysterically "the boy never was good with girls... he got the looks, but his brother Azumu got the confidence and a fraction of the looks..." the girls giggled, darting past, and i sighed, my eyes facing the ground now, my blush so hard that i couldnt talk stright anymore, causeing the guys to nod in sympathy, knowing how hard just standng near girls was for me when nothing bad was happening
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:11 am

"I dont mind, but...If you do, I can find someone else..." I saw how uncomfortable I was making him; his forte apparently wasnt talking to girls. I felt bad for him. "Or maybe you can take your glasses off again...if it makes talking easier..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:58 am

"even if i wanted to let you find someone else, everyone else is taken..." i sighed, glancing away "and i have to get used to it... i am supposed to inspire people, not make them laugh, and as no one else seems ready for the job, i do it... they always picked someone to handout rations, and that person just happened to be me... when i die, someone will take my place..." i sighed again, deeper this time "as you can obviously tell, talking to girlsobviously isnt my forte, especially when they are as cute as you..." i said quietly, my face red as i looked away, rubbing my neck as i looked at her again when my face wasnt on fire
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am

I blushed faintly at his complement. "Thank you, but I think you exaggerate, Im not that cute." I said, probably a bit too bluntly. "And, well, if talking is hard for you, i'll stay quiet." I said this in a softer tone."I dont wish to make this difficult..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am

"your far to modest... besides, it was only that i wasnt expecting you to be, again, so cute... im trying to be cool here, dont make me go all red again ya hear?" i chuckled nervously, mmy face still slightly red "any questions? if you need something, just ask, and ill be sure to help if i can..." i smiled, unsure of why i wanted to please her so badly, to cause her to smile due to my actions on her part
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:53 am

I thought for a moment. "... I think I know how to make you not blush so much..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 am

"what do you mean? its always been a problem for me, and nothing ive done or tried has helped me in this endevor... if you have a new idea, id love to hear what you have to say, im curious now..." i said quietly, looking back at her again, sighing lightly, my eyes slowly adjusting to the lighting and i took in her features slowly, trying not to rush as i waited for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 am

After a few seconds, I went ahead and hugged him as tight as I could. "If you get used to me, you wont blush as much...I think."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

"I think that might help, but it will take time..." I finally managed to make myself speak again, hesitantly hugging her back just as tightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:03 am

"I know." I pulled away slowly. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I sort of did that impulsively."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 am

"Your fine, its not that it hurts, it feels good, just new to all of this all..." I sighed with a chuckle, looking at her and yawned "breakfast time is almost here, wanna help me hand it out to the kids?" I asked, looking to my side to see a small little girl with a teddy bear in her right hand, her left hand tugging on my pant leg and I nodded, signing to her after she finished talking to me, then picked her up and set her on my neck
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am

I looked at the little girl, then at him, and nodded. "I'll help"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content