Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 6 Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:27 am

"...." i nodded and lead the way, squeezing into the back area, sighing as i emerged above her and waved at her through the glass
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:07 am

I followed him, though it was much easier for me to pass through. I looked around.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am

"...." i sighed quietly, trying to shake the bad feeling i was having, looking out the window with a grim expression, able to picture the past in my minds eye
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am

"...Horrid people, the ones willing to watch people struggle to live while they attempted to wean out the strongest by killing off the weak..." I muttered suddenly angry, though my expression showed I felt sorry for these people whom I never knew but was aware of their deaths. "...Theyre not going to take people out anymore..." I said, with a sudden blank stare, barely keeping my head up.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 pm

"i.... i was one of them.... this is where i had to kill her... i had fought everyone off of her, for the promise was that 2 could live... they said they would do horrible things to both of us if i didnt kill her... she... she begged me to go on... stupid... i should have let her kill me... she was always the better leader... she was the better one at taking care of Sonia... she was better at everything... i am falling apart, i can barely walk some days... i cant take it..." i said, punch the glass with such force that the glass spider webbed, and i cried silently, my shoulders barely moving... "they brought the victor up here and forced them to live in this booth for a month, leaving the bodies there as a constant reminder that we had no free will... all i did was rock back in my courner, eyes locked on her dead body... i can still hear her screams, they keep me up at night... every time i close my eyes, i see her dead mangled body, her blood on my hands, trying my best to be quick about it... all the while knowing that when sonia hits the age, she will end up being used in the way that they wanted to use sonia.... and ill have to do it again...." i said, my sobs getting worse and i looked at her quietly and asked "can we go back, please? i... i cant take it..." i said quietly, ashamed to have let my feelings go in front of her....
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm

"...We can go back now," I said, a considerable amount of senses having returned. I felt confused though. Why were we here? To satisfy sadist desires? 'We are gods.' Suddenly this phrase passed through my mind, causing me to shudder. I remembered who said this. It was a scientist who seemed to have forgotten who he was talking to...or didnt care, since 4th year betas were suppose to ignore conversation unless called on. He had been talking to another scientist, giddy because they were about to perform another test. The details were gruesome, and he finished saying, 'We are gods. We created a fair amount of these people, we have to create the perfect society. Im amazed God himself didn't destroy Adam and eve and started with a clean slate to ensure success...' "They think they are fixing flaws in society. They want only the besteven if it involves horrible things..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 pm

"they turned me into a killing machine, im not fit for society anymore..." i said, grumbling as i crawled into the passage and waited paitently for her to return to this side, my tears still falling freely
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 am

I suddenly stared at him blankly. "I know what a killing machine looks like. You dont match the description at all." They way I said it was so void or emotion I could probably scare someone.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:00 pm

".... they taught me to be a killing machine... you witnessed back there at the bathroom yesterday... i can shatter a mans ribcage with one punch, stop a heart in 32 differant ways, each of them more painful than the last... when i go into thought, im afraid, my additude becomes totally indifferant to freind or foe, ill kill them if they mean ill will to anything... its not always the look of something, its the inside that counts... when i came back, i was dead silent, i killed trouble makers without hesitation, walking where i wanted to... they brought me back and beat me until i promised not to attack anything unless attacked first, or on command.... we have no intelegent thought when alphas go combat mode.... they look and sound just like you did... emotionless, the eyes dull..." i said simply with a sigh "find carston... i need... i need time alone..." i said quietly after pulling her back to the room, my gaze causing a girl to jump in fright, and i flinched, darting away, almost vanishing from sight within seconds... "um... Risa, do you know what happened to make him that way?" the girl asked with a stutter
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 pm

"He just showed me a place that brought him negative memories. Because I asked," I answered, as if it were no big deal what had happened. "So, wheres Carston?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm

"Carston is over there, just be careful of what you bring back to your freind, he seems differant every time your not with him..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 pm

"Different? What do you mean?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:47 pm

"hes all smiles with you, but when you arent with him, he becomes a silent wall of a man, its like his stare alone could kill someone, not to mention how he walks, he is like a predator stalking the halls at night, scares the little ones except for Sonia, he started sleep walking again, and i swear i heard him standing at the end of my bed one night, as if something was going to happen, but then went back to bed... its like your appearance reminds him of someone he knew, and hes doing his best to cope... last girl he tried to help ended up rejecting him, and he stopped the act, became a silent gaurdian, and would only speak to Sonia, couldnt even tolerate being in a room of more than 3 people, as if he was worried that someone would get hurt... he wouldnt sleep in his bed for 3 months, and still has problems with it, so he sleeps in the hall, then comes back to bed before most people notice..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm

"...I remind him of someone? Maybe I should ask. I heard once it helps to talk about things that bother you, it eases you up. And Im his friend. I have to there for him, right?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am

"just give the boy time, hes thinking of how to best discuss the subject with you more than likely, and it would help him, he just prefers to make the first move, makes him seem more sane that way..." the girl nodded, walking with her over to carston
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:33 pm

"Oh...I guess that makes sense..." I mused.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

"you seem to drive him crazy in a good way though, hes over protective of you... its suicide at this point for anyone to even twitch wrong in your direction..." she giggled lightly "then again, you two are almost a perfect match for eachother, both of you are quiet by nature, but he seems to force himself into social interaction for the betterment of us all"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 pm

"...We're...perfect for eachother?" I let that sink in, before I felt myself blush intensely. "R-really?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 am

"have you seen the way he looks at you? he looks after Sonia like a little sister, someone whos precious to him... but you... in the small span hes known you, youve become his entire world, you became his freind, you helped him confront his fears without relizing it, you kept him company when he was sad.... he looks at you like he would die without you... i wouldnt be have surprised if he became a trouble causer if he lost you hun... most girls tried dateing him, but he wouldnt respond the way he does with you... hes open with you, he wants you, he may even love you... he certainly cares enough to have someone else watch you while he vents his emotions..." she smiled with a giggle "besides, a cute girl like you with a handsome boy like him are ment to be, even if hes blind as a bat... he hasnt told you he likes you because hes afraid he will lose you... havnt you noticed things change around you? like how you get extra servings of food, how he gave you that paste to ease your pain, how you woke up with extra blankets in a freezing room, or even how you seem to have more pillows on your bed than he does? girl, if that isnt dedication from a man, i dont know what is, but i must say, im jelous, my boyfreind wont treat me like that, and besides, im sure you two, if you escaped, would have beautiful children..." she winked, hugging carston warmly, and he chuckled, blushing at the last part
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 am

"He...likes...me?" Only one other person had ever said something like that to me. That meant so much to me. I remembered being in the beta facility, where all they did was treat us to harsh words and treated us coldly. And here...someone liked me! People treated me so kindly here...and before I knew it, I was sniffling. "Im not sad right now...im very...happy...be...because...its been...so long since...someone cared...about me..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

"we all care hun, we just tend to not show it much, so we dont seem weak to the trouble causers... but i have a feeling he would fight hell and high water for you..." she said and paled when i walked up with a small smile and i chuckled "cats out of the bag huh? sorry, i needed to calm down..." i said quietly, hiding my bandaged hands behind my back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm

"What are you- what happened to your hands?" I asked, shocked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 am

".... i... i had to take out my aggression on a wall to prevent from snapping at someone here.... its usually worse..." i said quietly, unable to lie to her like i was the others, and carston sighed "sure, he fights an entire room of men for one girl but wont tell his best freind why his hands are like that every day..." he muttered with a chuckle, walking away with the girl and nodded at her and i looked nervously at them, unsure of what was said between all of them, and peaked at her every now and then seeing as carston and his girlfreind were out of sight
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:53 am

"...You....you have to figure out another way...another less painful way..." I said, concerned.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am

".... fine, ill try, only because you asked... so im assuming they told you my feelings due to the blush still on your face, and the tears..." i whispered, brushing them away gentally with my thumb, pulling her into a hug for the moment ".... i really do like you more than a friend though..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next