Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 33 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"i wanna try!" she said, and i set the bowl in front of her, watching her stir as i checked on the bacon and eggs, and motioned for Gin to come here "show her how to stir... she having some problems" i smiled, seeing her drop the whisk in the batter but grab it at the last second
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Gin looked at Kaylee. "I can't handle all of this cuteness." he says walking over to Mel. "Here. I shall help you mix it to perfection." he said helping by lightly holding the whisk and guiding her. Though letting her do it mainly by herself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 pm

"...." i smiled and took a picture of them, and giggled when she looked at her hands that where now covered in batter "papa, i need help with my hands now" she frowned slightly, and i nodded, telling him he had time so id wait for her to come back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Gintoki picks her up happily. He carries her to the bathroom and turns on some warm water. "There we go. Now you can wash them easily." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:02 pm

"thank you! ill be back in the kitchen in a little bit!" she smiled, and waved him off
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Gintoki nods as he watched Mel go off. He noticed Takeru by the wall. "Is everything okay with you? You seem dazed out a bit." he asked. "Oh I am fine but I have an issue. I can't tell how serious his feelings are. I don't want to come out right and ask. It might scare him away." Takeru sighs. "Your insecurities are getting the better of you. Just be paitent and have faith. I am sure John wants a serious relationship with you"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 pm

"Takeru... he wouldnt lead you on, if he didnt like you, he wouldnt be taking you out on dates..." i smiled quietly, seeing my brother still sleeping where we had left him "now wake him up and ask him, breakfast is almost ready..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Takeru glanced over at Kaylee. "That's nice to know but I don't have the confidence to ask him." he aid walking over to wake John. Gintoki frowns worried about his brother
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:27 am

"mine.,..." John said tiredly, pulling Takeru into a hug with a smile, and got up, still holding him "all mine..." he finished, and noticed the food, and went to the table attempting to drag Takeru with him as i giggled "that boy will never change..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:16 am

Takeru was surprised by the sudden attack from John. He blushed a bit from what he was saying. "I guess he was listening to us. Saves you some of the trouble brother." Gin said going over to the table.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23 am

"only barely... but yes i was...." john said with a yawn, leaning on Takeru
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Takeru looked at him. He wasn't sure what to say so he just stayed quiet. Gintoki looked over to Kaylee and Mel. He found the two absolutely adorable
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 pm

"did i do something wrong Takeru?" john asked quietly, not noticing me and Mel as i got her on the chair, boosted by phonebook covers, and tied a towel around her neck to keep from getting the messes all over and she just beamed happily
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:11 pm

"You did nothing at all wrong John. I think I'll skip breakfast for today." he said walking away. Takeru went off to his room. Gintoki looked over at them before looking at Mel and Kaylee. "I sense trouble in paradise.." he whispers to her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm

".... go talk to him, ill distract John..." i whispered back and i smiled "John, have you met Mel yet?" i asked, causing him to jump at seeing the little girl
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Gintoki nods as he goes to his brother's room. "Hey! Are you sure you are okay?" he asked him. "I don't know. I haven't had a really good relationship before. I have no idea how to act or react to John. I feel I will mess up somewhere and it well end just like the rest." Takeru said sighing. "You can't keep comparing all relationships to previous ones. That'll keep you trapped from finding happiness. John isn't bad because Kaylee wouldn't allow you to date someone cruel. So just have some confidence in yourself." Gin said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:26 pm

".... so you adopted her?" he asked curiously, and Mel nodded excitedly "and since your her brother, doesnt that make you my uncle!?" she asked excitedly, having moved from her seat to his lap
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:20 am

Gin returned down to the kitchen. "Your beloved is seriously depressed. He's not use to things working out so nicely. Not sure how to get him to be more confident. Surprisingly he's the one who got me to find the confidence to talk to Kaylee again. He's so backwards." he mutters looking at John and Mel.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:08 pm

".... ill assume you wont talk about why you originally broke up... as for being confident, you cant force that, you have to gently work them up to it..." john said, getting up from his food to go get Takeru
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Gintoki glanced to the side. "I won't force it but I would hate for you two to end up breaking up." he said looking at John. Takeru was sitting in his room hugging a pillow. He was trying to cope with his emotions.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 am

"..." John nodded and finished his food quickly, taking a spare plate to takeru and knocking on his door to see hwo he was doing

"...." Mel smiled at us as she went back to eating, and i sat down tiredly, beginning to eat some food myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:30 am

"Uh you can come in." Takeru responded as he heard a knock on his door. he was surprised to see it was John. "Uh I am sorry I took off like that."

"Are you feeling alright Kaylee?" Gintoki asked as he looked at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 am

"..... its alright, but you worried me... is something wrong? i wont get mad, im just worried..." John said, sitting down next to him with the food

"i didnt get much sleep last night due to my... nightmare..." i said, shuddering visible at the mere mention of it, and i waited until Mel had left the table to go to her room to watch TV before i let any emotion show, and i sniffled, trying to keep calm as i got up and pulled him to the couch after i finished eating quickly, and sat him down, sitting in his lap, and holding him tightly "... it terrified me..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 am

"I don't want you to break up with me. I am not very good at keeping a long lasting relationship. By now the person I would be dating would have grown bored with me and left. So I keep counting the days till you decide to do the same." Takeru says

"Well whatever it was about I will protect you from it. A nightmare is only our fears building up. You have to face them before they destroy you completely." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 pm

"Takeru, if i wasnt commited to a full on relationship i wouldnt have taken you out on dates like i had already, i wouldnt have called the cops on those jerks who where after you..." John said, setting the food aside to caress his cheek

".... in the dream... you... you left me again for someone prettier and better than me.... jsut the though brings me back to when it happened the first time, how lonely i felt... how seperated i was... you knew everything about me, something i wanted for the longest time, to be understood, and when i finally gave you what you kept telling me you wanted, you left... i wouldnt sleep because all i would do is cry... i wouldnt leave my room, i wouldnt eat anything other than what was required..." i whimpered, clutching his shirt
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum