Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 18 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 am

Takeru smiled as he saw Kaylee come down to eat. "Good morning." he said to her before she went right back up to the room. He glanced over at John with a small smile. Gintoki opened his eyes as he looked at her. He slowly sat up and glanced at the plate. "I hate to say this but I can't cuddle with you today. I have to do some work to start my next book." he said as he began eating
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:19 pm

".... cant it wait till later in the afternoon? let the medicine take effect?" i said, blinking at him in surprise, as i was sure we had at least 2 more days until he needed to get that book turned in, and sighed "get some rest even? what if i want to have some fun with you?" i asked with a pout, looking at him with wide eyes and sighed a little, flipping my hair over my shoulder, as it had gotten longer in the back. "or am i going to have to tie you down in order to have fun? return the favor, let you feel how it is to be trapped to a bed?" i asked, whispering in his ear as i played with his hair
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am

"I don't do well resting for too long and I highly doubt I'd just sit back and let you tie me up. So little missy, I really should be getting up. After all is said and done you can do as you please with me." Gin said as he had a feeling Kaylee wouldn't like his options. In his mind he was hoping she'd just agree with him. In reality he knew she wouldn't give up so easily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:53 am

"we both know that you will work yourself to death on those books, and you have two days left till you need to start working, and when your working, i cant bond with you, and honestly, its your fault im like this, teasing me every left and right... hell, who knows, i might enjoy being pinned to the bed..." i sighed with a pout, backing off and looking to the side "i want my Gin-kun... but its always by what you want... i understand that, and i respect that, else i wouldnt be as tolerant with you as i am, but i want you, you made me a mess, now can you please fix that mess?" i asked, looking off to the side, hopeing a change in tactics would help "hell, if you cant rest that long, its not fair... ill wake up in the mornings and you wont be there, youll be working on that damn book... i dont ask much, i just want at least 2 to 3 hours of you just for me... im your girlfreind, the girl whom you attempted to get to hate you and instead loves you to the point of moving in with you despite haveing little to no knowlage of you or your past... if... i-if we are going to spend more time togeather, and our bonds grow stronger, i need to steal you away from time to time... you let me do as i please, yet when it comes to social outings, or dates, or anything, im bound more tightly than anything, as we always do what you want... first, it was you couldnt deal with me, now im yours, and yet you wont take what i willingly give you... it took six godamn months to get this far with you, i dont want to wait another 6 waiting for you to figure out what you want... its a relationship, sometimes you have to do things you dont wanna to keep the other happy... ive done that countless times... i came inside in the middle of a blizzard because you asked at that damn island, i left that damn island because you asked me to leave you alone, i accepted your not ready for sex, but yet you get what you want... you keep teasing me, and its not fair..." i sighed again, my voice sad, and i held the tears back as i relized the facts at the moment

(vampire RP?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Gintoki sat up and looked at her. He listened to her words not all to sure how to respond to them. He waited until she was finished to try and get a few thoughts out. "I didn't mean to make you feel as if I always get my way. I'll put the book on hold just for you. You'll have my full undivided attention for whatever you want." he said hoping it was the right choice of words
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 pm

".... mine..." i said, pushing him down on the bed and crawling on top of him and straddled him "we both know what i want, and i know your not ready to go there... want to comprimise?" i asked, leaning down so my body was barely touching his except for at his waist
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 am

"A compromise...? If its with Kaylee I don't mind going that far." he says looking at her. Gin planned to blame is fading fever for what he was saying to her. He wasn't full confident or ready but for her he'd do anything. "Though in any case if we do go that far won't our brothers hear us?" he asked her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 pm

"oh, no, we wont be going that far... one, i know your not ready yet, and two, i want to tease you, give you a taste of your own medicine, and make you come crawling back for more..." i said with a grin, sliding my body from his waist so i was laying directly on top of him and had his arms above him and grinned as a metalic snap was heard "now now, what was that about not letting me tie you up?" i asked with a teasing giggle, twirling the keys to the handcuffs i had attached to his rists through the bed links in my hand as i set them on the nightstand and kissed him "now its time i had my fun... wouldnt you agree?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 7:25 am

Gintoki narrows his eyes as he suddenly felt cold metal on his wrist. He frowns a bit not upset but just surprised. He wondered where did she get these and how long did she have them on her. "So you tied me up. I might not approve of you having any fun as of right now." he said teasingly. Gin looks at her with a smile. "I'm ready for anything so bring it!" he said

Takeru prepared lunches for Kaylee and Gintoki. He glanced over at John blushing. "So is there anything you wish to do today? It my official day off in a long time. So my day will belong to you. I mean if you want to." he said placing a special made lunch box aside for John.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 03, 2013 4:42 pm

"well Kaylee is probobly gonna be a little more dareing than usual with Gintoki as she took her anti anxiety medication, and dad gave her handcuffs to use on stupid people, so my guess is we should probobly leave... want to go to the movies?" John asked with a similar look at Takeru

"you may not approve, but whom here is on top? dont think you can influence me with my shyness today, i took my anxeity medication... John was warned, so Takeru cant save you either..." i said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him gentally, teasing him a bit "and that leaves me till this afternoon to tease you like youve done to me..." i grinned, letting my hand travel lower into his waistband
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 5:07 pm

"Handcuffs...!? I never expected Kaylee to be the kinky type. She seems so innocent and sweet. Though it makes me wonder how you might really be." he said looking over at John. "A movie sounds wonderful. I'd love to go if its with you." he said shyly.

"Wait a minute... you seriously had this all planned out? That makes me a bit nervous. Especially if you plan to do as I did to you." Gin said blushing a bit. He looked at Kaylee slightly closing his eyes and kissing her back
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

"took me a long time to work up enough courage to plan it... of course, i dont plan on going that far... im only going to tease you..." i smiled, rubbing him gentally
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Gintoki smiled a bit. "You can tease me as much as you want. I haven't been touch in a long time you know. So I feel very confident that I am not that sensitive." he said. He wasn't too sure about that since his calculations might be off. He just wanted to throw Kaylee off her game a little
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 04, 2013 12:54 am

"im sure we can find something that will make you turn bright red..." i smiled, turning a bit red when i wrapped my hand around it "but you certainly are a big boy, arent you?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 am

Gintoki glanced over at her hand. "Hey! Don't make it seem like you expected me to be small. It's just so happy to see you is all." he said looking at her. He had to admit her hands felt so warm and smooth holding onto his like that.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

"she generally isnt, but she occasionally has a devious streak where she compleately takes over instead of being the submissive one..." John smiled and pulled his phone up to look at which movies were playing "im genrally on top in bed, i tend to let the other have their moments though"

"hey, your like this every time i wake up to sleeping in you bed, i know your not small... if anything, im a little frightened by it, because when we do go that far... its gonna fill me up completely..." i said, squeezing him every time i trailed off
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Takeru blushed as he sat beside John. "I see... well I think a movie sounds great so we should pick one we can both enjoy." he said thinking on what the other had said.

Gin groans softly under his breath. "I so hope to fill you up. Its what I plan to do when the time comes." he said smiling as he looked at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 pm

"nice try, but your words wont send me into a babbling mess... and im sure you planned to..." i said with a grin, stroking softly as i finished speaking, going slow as i was unsure when they would leave us to the house, and after checking the door was locked i took off my shirt and bra and set them just inside his feild of view and smiled "i know how much you like them, so ill use them as a visual torment, as you wont be able to play with them..."

"would you like to go out to dinner afterwords? you already took such good care of lunch, i feel like i should treat you to something special..."0 John said with a smile, putting his hand on Takeru's thigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 am

Takeru glanced to the side shyly. "Oh no! I'll prepare something for dinner so please don't worry. I'm use to cooking and such. So please allow me to spoil you. I mean if that's okay." he said not use to being spoiled or letting others take care of him.

Gin bites his bottom lip. "That's not fair! You know they are like a weakness for me. Let me touch them please. Even if its with my mouth since my hands are cuffed." he said looking at her with puppydog eyes. He was wondering if Kaylee would give in soon or fight back. He was enjoying this passionate side of her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

"but you are touching them... your touching them with your eyes..." i sighed with a smile, getting a little rougher
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm

"That's no fair Kaylee! I can't play with them if only my eyes are looking at them." Gin said pouting and groaning a bit more. "Hey! Don't do that." he said finding the feeling rather good. He's not one to do it himself easily so its been a while.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 06, 2013 7:16 pm

"why not? its not like you have any say in this round..." i said with a giggle, teasing him by unbuttoning his pants
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm

"I'm being serious. I've been so focused on my last book that I haven't well you know. The slightest touch from you directly will make me burst." Gin said frowning. He didn't want to admit but he had to warn her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 am

Bump Sad
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 12:25 am

(Sorry, my computer is dead, and is currently in shambles on my bed ATM, doing this on a freinds laptop ATM, SO sorry ^^Wink
"well, that mess would be annoying... as i would end up doing the laundry... and that would make me either squeek from the ensueing memorys, or pass out... there are a few ways that would work with minimal mess, but im not sure i want to do them... perhaps i should just keep teasing to learn your limits..." i smiled teasingly, unbuttoning his pants gentally "dont get used to this, its gonna come back and bite me in the ass later, as ill be really quiet for the next two days... god, my anxiety pills will be a welcom sight in the morning..." i sighed with a chuckle, kissing his lips softly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum