Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 38 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Gintoki picks her up and embraces her gently. It was so nice having a little girl to call his own. Mel completed his family circle.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:17 pm

"thank you.... for everything.,.." she whispered, snuggling his shoulder for a moment, and then released, going back to her food before it got cold after smoothing out her dress, and i looked over with a smile, wondering and day dreaming about our future "you know, now that we have a kid, you dont have any room to say you dont wanna marry me..." i whispered to him as she focused on her food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Gintoki smiles as he sits back down. Almost chocking on his food he looked at Kaylee. "Please don't go saying that. I am still not comfortable with that thought. It would mean wearing a suit and I dislike them a lot." he said pouting.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:53 pm

"we will talk more on this when we get to the apartment..." i said with a light smile, teasing him, but turned to my almost empty plate and stood up "i need to go to the restroom for a moment, watch after mel..." i said lightly, touching Gins shoulder as i passed him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Gintoki nods as he watched as Kaylee got up. His full attention now on Mel. He didn't want anything to happen to her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:49 pm

a few minutes later, a high pitched scream was heard, and i darted out of the bathroom holding my small purse, and had a red face as i clenched my dress tightly as i took my seat, my face a dark red as i looked at the ground, breathing hard
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:26 am

Gintoki stood up wondering what that was. Takeru looked around before noticing Kaylee returning. "What happened!!? Are you alright!!?" Gin asked worried and keeping Mel close
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:53 pm

"....." i nodded my head feircely, just really embarressed, and clung to his arm and whispered "people were getting it on in the bathroom, and didnt think it prudent to lock the door, or at least go in a stall...." and i grew even more red, getting light headed now as Mel sat in my lap and gave me a hug
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:36 am

"This is a family restaurant for crying out loud. The nerve of some people. You should inform the staff." Gin said kissing Kaylee's forehead. Takeru was a bit surprised by that.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:00 pm

"i dont think ill need to with how loud i screamed..." i said, burying my head in Gins shoulder to hide my red face as a couple of male employees went into the room to see what had happened, and some shouts were heard
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Gintoki pets her head gently. "Honey you are making our little girl worry about you. As me as well. Would you rather us go home and enjoy a meal there?" he asked really worried about her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 pm

"b-but i wanted to go to a hotel tonight..." i whispered, patting Mels head, and watched as she went back to her seat "i refuse to ruin plans because of stupid people... just try and keep in mind that im Shy when it comes to that, without my medication...." i said, my face still red, but for a different reason now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Gintoki was still worried about her. "If you say so but don't go forcing yourself to do this. I can always book us a private place any day." he says with a smile. Takeru glanced up at John. "Do you think she'll be okay?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:12 pm

"just give her some water and air, and she will be alright... she is still shy, and im sure she didnt see much.... she would have been alot worse if she had..." John smiled, kissing Takeru on the forhead as i sighed "Gin, will you just let me do this? i wanted to set up a date night for all of us, and have us seperate, letting John get closer to Mel and Takeru develope his motherly instincts, cause face it, we both know its what he does... and you and i snuggle in front of a fireplace or somethin..." i said, a slight drawl in my voice, and i jumped a bit, covering my mouth "strange, i swear i got rid of that when i was younger... havent done a country twang like that in forever..." i said, my face a tad red
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Takeru smiled at John. He was glad to hear Kaylee would be fine. He did blush hearing her speak. "Here I thought that was well hidden." he says all innocent-like. Gintoki was surprised by the his sweetheart's moment. "You are so cute and adorable. Just as our little girl is super adorable."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:02 pm

"quiet, else ill start speaking in foreign languages in order to confuse you..." i smiled, kissing him on his jawline, and began finishing my food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 pm

"Good luck with that. I am fluent in more languages than you think." Gintoki says with a smile. Takeru chuckled as he finished eating.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:06 am

"but you dont speak woman..." i said, giggleing, patting his cheek as i went back to the last of my food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 am

Gintoki rolled his eyes a bit. "So sorry I failed girl language arts. It was not a class i wanted to take." he says jokingly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 pm

"its called a requirement for dateing Gin..." i laughed, taking the last bite, and wiped my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 am

Gin pokes her face. "Well too bad. I lack in the skill and all I need to know is how to talk Kaylee language and I shall be fine."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 am

"its a lifelong class, hope your prepared..." i smiled, enjoying the banter we were now having

"Takeru... your awefully quiet, something wrong?" john asked Takeru, putting his hand on his left thigh after making sure Mel was entertained with his phone
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 am

Gintoki nods as he plays with the tips of her hair. He glanced over at Mel and smiled seeing her look so happy.

Takeru glanced up at John. "Oh its nothing. I am just lost in thought."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:43 am

"might have to get her an Ipod to keep her so entertained like that..." i said with a smile, moving my chair right next to his and leaned back against his chest, ignoreing the stares of envy from the girls who recognized him and the lustful stares of the men in the room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 am

Gintoki nods as he plays with Kaylee's hair. "If you are ready to go then lets do so. I want to enjoy this day with you as much as possible." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum