Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 34 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:25 pm

"I guess I feel a bit incomplete. I will try my best not to make you hate me John. I really do enjoy being with you. This might sound crazy but I am in love with you." Takeru said.

"There's no one prettier then you. The first time I vanished wasn't because of you. Yes you gave me what I was longing for but I couldn't understand it. The situation just didn't add up. I wanted hate and you gave me love instead. So I ran and it took forever before we met again. There's no way I am leaving you. We even got a cute daughter together. Don't worry about such things." Gin said holding her close.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:36 am

"..... its not crazy, i feel the same..." John said, setting the food on the nightstand as he moved closer to Takeru
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:12 am

"You do...!" Takeru said surprised by this sudden realization. He looks at John blushing a bit. He wasn't sure how to respond or react next.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 pm

"yes.... why do you think i spent so much money on that date? i wanted to impress you..." John smiled weakly

"....I know... by the way, i kept the fangirls in control yesterday..." i said quietly, my face towars him incase Mel walked in
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:19 pm

"I really wish you wouldn't do such lavish things. I am impressed by the very simple things. Like waking up beside you or even a simple kiss." Takeru said leaning close to the other.

"I know you did sweetie. I am not all too worried about them. I was worried about the hounds that would swarm you." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:20 am

"alright... but i had to show you that i ment buisness..." john smiled

"please, boys wish they could touch this... i had to punch a few..." i yawned, looking up at him "we should have a double dinner date with takeru and John and take Mel... shed be so estactic to be able to go outside with us"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:21 am

Takeru looks at John. "I understand that much."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. I bet she'll cling to you and stuff. So cute.." Gin says smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm

"dunno, might have you give her a piggy back ride..." i smiled, putting both hands on his chest and leaning up to kiss the bottom of his jaw
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:51 am

"Is that so... Honestly that sounds like fun. So what about you my sweet Kaylee?" he asked wanting to kiss her full on.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:59 am

"ill just hold your hand during said date..." i smiled, leaning my body against his, both hands on his chest as i rested my head below his chin but to the left near his shoulder "now, you my little love bug, go and get ready for our date, i need to take Mel shopping for cloths that are newer than what she brought with her, and then i have a work shift after that..." i said with a smile, nuzzling him lightly

"im glad.... so we are good?" John asked
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:47 pm

"Aww... I understand then. I'll go get ready. Don't you two be out too long. I'll start to worry." Gin said picking up Kaylee into his arms as he stood up. "Oh my... I got me a beautiful princess in my arms. What should I do?" he said teasingly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 am

"well, seeing as your dashing good looks and are my knight in shining armor, you should kiss the princess..." i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 pm

"Yes! I was hoping I would get such an honor." he says leaning closer to her and place a sweet kiss upon her lips. Gintoki was finding his precious Kaylee even more irresistible each day
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:19 pm

"the honor is mine sir knight... now, if thy could set me down, i shall take our sweet child to gain some more cloths..." isaid quietly, still kind of shy from his kisses
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Gintoki places Kaylee upon her feet. "There you are my fair lady. May you both return to me safely." he says as he looked at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:41 pm

"stop it... next thing you know ill have to knight you and decree that the princess may turn anyone she deems worthy into her groom..." i smiled lightly, my hand resting on his arm lightly as Mel began walking out of her room excitedly, tugging on my shirt to get us going as i sighed with a larger smile, and then caressed his cheek and kissed him "be ready.... if your a good boy, maybe ill ask john to watch her and we will go get an apartment for the night..." i said with a bright blush
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Gintoki blushed brightly as he looked at her. "Don't go saying naughty things like that. I will get carried away by them"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:15 pm

"i-i-i said nothing of the sort! i-i ment that it could be a me and you date night after we go with them!" i said, pushing Mel out the door with a cherry red face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 pm

"Sure that's what you meant. I will believe that as much as i believe in ghosts. See you when you return my darling." he said smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:12 pm

"momma, why are you blushing? and if uncle john is watching me, can we do a movie night when we get back from dinner?!" she asked excitedly to which i nodded as i went out the door

(time skip after your post?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:36 pm

[ok]

Gintoki took a shower and got dressed. He glanced over at his brother's room. He wonders if they were okay. He lets out a soft sigh. Takeru was resting with John as he ate his food.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 pm

"....." i smiled at the now dressed little girl with a cute bow in her hair and a nice dark green dress, and watched her skip next to me while holding my hand as we went to the door and knocked and i sighed lightly "boys better be ready...." i said with a sigh

"Takeru, how do i look?" john asked, showing the tuxedo to him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Gintoki went down and opened the door. He smiled seeing Mel all cute and pretty. "It's my little princess and my darling queen returning to me." he said softly picking her up.

Takeru blushed as he kisses John on the cheek. "You look dashing and stunningly handsome."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:41 am

"hey, dont use words that are talking about you towards me..." john smiled, kissing him back after holding him in a hug

"papa! do you like my dress! we tried on all kinds of dresses! but me and mama thinked this one was best... and we got lots and lots of other cloths for me! we also got a little cat doll for me to snuggle at night!" she said, tugging on his shirt to have him lift her up and i turned red, having a sort of trance of seeing me and him and her in the future, with a new baby and a new house. after i came too, i saw Mel begin to jump up and down excitedly while waiting for him to pick her up as she held on tightly to the doll with her left hand
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:59 am

"You look absoultely adorable. You and mommy must have planned a fashion show." he said holding her up in his arms. His gaze drifts over to Kaylee. He wonders why she looked so dazed just standing there. "Are you okay darling?" he asked her still hold Mel.

Takeru glanced away shyly. "That's can't be about me if I am saying it to you silly."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum