Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 43 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Gintoki looked at her with a grin. "You seemed nervous to say papa. Does it surprise you we are parents to such an adorable bundle of joy?" he asked her as he sat beside her. He found Kaylee over adorable. He glanced at the clock nearby surprised by the time. It felt late to him but it was early. He knew his brother would have a mouthful for them when they got home. "Shall we be on our way? We wouldn't want to keep our little princess waiting.

Meanwhile Takeru was in the kitchen trying to figure out i he had enough of everything he needed. "Maybe I should go shopping just in case." he said to hismelf
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:11 pm

"hey, Takeru! just lettin ya know that they are gonna swing by and pick up the kid, they wanna take her out to breakfast to celebrate her adoption..." john said, coming around the courner and hugging him around the waist, setting his chen on the others shoulder as a little girl followed and latched onto John "why you move.. you were warm.... the movie we were watching is still goin to..." she mumbled, still half asleep as john laughed and picked her up, telling her about what was gonna happen, and picked her up and took her to the room to help her get ready
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:46 am

Takeru pouts a bit. "So it'll just be the two of us in a little while? I suppose we can find something to do." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side. He watched as John went to get her ready. He smiled a bit as he now wonders what to do.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:15 pm

"well, we could always cuddle and watch a movie if you want..." John smiled, comeing over and hugging Takeru from the front, watching as a little brown haired demon began dancing up and down on the couch, watching for the signs of us
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 am

"I suppose that's fine. It'll give us something to do for sure." he said as he noticed her all excited for his brother and Kaylee to return. He wonders what was taking them. Meanwhile Gin was holding Kaylee's hand. "I never noticed this till now but you have such dainty hands. Is this a girl thing?" he asked just wanting to mess with her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 am

"hey, just because i take pride in being girly now that i have a boyfreind doesnt mean anything... i just used more hand sanitizer and such..." i said, doing a mock pout as i crossed my arms as we walked for awhile, then latched onto him, ignoreing the stares from other couples or people, and smiled after we got in range of the house, seeing a little brown spot dancing on the couch "i think she see's us..." i giggled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Gintoki walked with her a bit happy. He noticed the stares but it didn't bother him. Kaylee was all he could focus on. That is until she pointed out their bundle of happiness. "Oh no and here I wanted our arrival to be a surprise." he said as he approached the door. He could hear her little voice inside.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:12 pm

"wanting to surprise a little girl is like trying to stop the world from spinning..." i laughed, opening the door as she launched herself at Gin, and i smiled, taking a moment to absorb the moment and commit it to memory
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 am

Gin chuckled at Kaylee's comment. Just as the door opened he was suddenly attacked. "Why hello there. Looks like someone is all ready to go." he said holding her in his arms. He glanced over at his brother who seemed to be pouting a little.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:56 am

"get her ready, ill go do damage control..." i smiled, patting his shoulder as i walked in "hey.. Takeru? i got a serious question for you... would you be willing to awnser it for me?" i asked, glancing behind me at Gin to make sure he was occupied with john and the little giggling mess wrapped daround his neck.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:32 am

Gintoki was slightly confused by her words. However he went to get their little ball of sunshine ready. He looked to John who seemed to be lending him a helping hand. After all he still wasn't use to this kind of thing yet. Takeru glanced up at Kaylee feeling a bit on the spot. "Uh, yeah I'll answer your question. As long as it isn't anything seriously personal." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:13 am

"just wanted to know if youd consider being her god father if anything happens to either of us..." i said simply, turning to look at the girl that was poking Gin's cheeks with a slight smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Takeru blinked a little confused. "Sure I will. There's no need to ask me something like that. I suppose it wasn't obvious by now. Nevertheless you have nothing to worry about. She will be in very good hands. Also I doubt my idiot brother will allow harm to come to you so don't think about such things." he said patting her head
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 10, 2015 4:38 am

"its not me im worried about... im worried he will pull something stupid to keep me safe, and itll kill him or maim him, and it will cripple me... he left me and i was basically comatose, imagin what it would do to me now that he is accepting and reciprocating my feelings, to have him get hurt BECAUSE of me..." i sighed and looked over at Gin, and watched with a small smile as the little girl began poking his face with peals of laughter "but it does help knowing that she will be cared for... its just i dont think id be fit to care for her if he died... and god, look how far we have come, and where we started from..." i sighed irritably "by all means, i should hate his very existance for what those boys got to do to me... i still feel it sometimes at night, and i still have nightmares and relap's...." i said, shaking a bit as i focused on the girl "John would KILL Gin if he knew what occured back then... but all in all... while im not sure i can ever get over those memories... im glad that its not hate festering in my heart, but love that know's no bounds, to the point it almost hurts..." i said with a wide smile and glanced back at Takeru "and while you, for not participating and being related to him and protecting me, and him for being the man i cant help but love, are safe from my wrath, all those boys that participated in those actions have been... Punished... and the asshole who was my ex? last i heard, he got dropped a few pegs in his jail cell last week... by several other men..." i said simply, my voice level and calm as i watched John flinch at the kicking feet of (i cant remember what her name was)...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum