Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 26 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:19 pm

"Okay love. I'll stay still." Gintoki said as he relaxed. "I'll do whatever my darling Kaylee wants to do." he said with a light chuckle.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:20 am

"dont make me take the pants back.,...." i said with a light hearted warning, and after awhile, i was done, so i dusted the hair off of him and handed him a mirror "been awhile since i worked in a salon, but i think i did pretty well didnt i?" i said, smiling as i wrapped my arms around his neck from behind him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 am

Gintoki took hold of the mirror and blushed. "We look so cute together. As for my hair, its amazingly nice and I love you for this." he said kissing her cheek. He was glad he decided to let her do this.

"So tell me more about yourself John." Takeru said softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 am

"damn straight you do... now, im covered in hair, my anxiety medication is about to bottom out, and im willing to let you in with me while i take a shower if you agree to be a good boy..." i said with a bright red face, kissing his cheek back

"where should i start? when we moved here?" John asked after a moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 am

Gintoki glanced up at Kaylee. "I'll be a very good boy. I promise you that. Beside, it's rare to get a chance like this so I not ruin it." he said with a huge grin

"Start where ever you feel comfortable. I just want to know more about you." Takeru said.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:55 pm

"go get your cloths..." i said with a nervous laugh, darting to my room and tried to calm down before i passed out from rapid breathing

"well. me and Kay arent from here usually, we moved here from Utah... used to have a farm, and she used to be the teenage heartthrob... still is most of the time, but boys down there got driven crazy by her cowgirl getup down there, and that got us into a bit of trouble... basically we had to move far away as to prevent a repeated incedent, and to prevent me from having to kick some guys teeth in... i cam here, and just went from day to day doing what i want.,.. she came here, first day, and i got a call, and she told me that she needed better aim, as some stupid kid just tried to kiss her... beat the shit out of him to the point where she had to take the boy to the ER... shes... very defensive now, and quiet frankly, im worried shes pushing her limits with Gin..." John said after a moment of thought, and paused, letting Takeru absorb this
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 am

Takeru looked at him with an agape gaze. He hadnt fully processed everything but he did get the gist of things. "I see.... It seems you're a very caring older brother. Kaylee is lucky to have you. Though I would care to know what you meant just now. Is it a bad thing for her limits to be pushed while with Gintoki?" he asked concerned.

Gin looked at her. "I'll go change and you can get changed too. We can cuddle like you asked after that." he says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 pm

"no, its just... she might think that she needs to keep him interested, so she has been really... flirtatious with him, and thats okay, but im worried that it will get out of hand one day..." John said after a moment

"ill meet you in the shower..." i said quietly, sneaking into the bathroom quietly and left a note on Takeru's door saying that me and Gin would be busy for the rest of the night
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Takeru looked at John. "Should we warn Gintoki about it? He's a bit new at being in a relationship and might not notice it. It would break my heart if things didn't go well for them." he said always putting others before himself. "So are there any hobbies you have or favorite foods?" Takeru asked.

Gin follows Kaylee to the bathroom. "Are you sure about this? You always seem to be conservative about beig nude around me. Now this wouldn't happen to be because of my hair cut. Or the fact that our brothers might be taking a 'leap' into their relationship?" he asked not wanting she to feel pressured into this.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 am

"s-shutup and get in the shower... im doing this because i trust you... im hesitant because of past experiances... and this is just me and you... not like were doing anything past that in or after the shower, there are people still here ya know..." i said, shutting the door behind him "maybe i just want a nice hot relaxing shower with my boyfriend where we just stand there and play with eachothers hair or wash eachothers backs... its one of my things i like, is people to gently caress my back... it helps me relax, and its similar to how you react when i scratch your back... you turn into a dog when i do it... quite adorable... just dont get to... excited, dunno if ill be able to stand that... might have to get a chair or somethin to sit down in the shower if that happens... besides, theres no leap there, they are just official now..." i stammered, trailing off as i relized i was rambling, and fell quiet "can we just take a relaxing shower togeather? my nerves are frayed, and i want someone to play with my hair and back while i hug them... the shower will help..."

"he will figure it out... Kaylee will tell him eventually... sides, i doubt that even if they did have a fight, it would last long, she cant stand being more than 3 feet from him if she can... they are magnitized to eachother... but, yes, i have a fondness for Asian foods, like Kaylee, but i like a certain kick to my foods like curry rice... well, biking, minor gaming, and designing are my things... shes the art student though, she secretly wants to go into 3D modeling with computers and all that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 am

Gintoki looked at him and sighs softly. "Then lets take our shower together. No sense in just standing here and talking about it." he said turning on the water. Once it was a steamy warmth he held the curtain open for her. "After you my lady. I'll touch you wherever you want me to." he said blushing as he heard Kaylee compare him to a dog.

Takeru looked at John with a smile. He wasn't sure what to say. It was as if he was learning more about Kaylee than John. 'He seems to end or start everything with something about Kaylee..... I don't think I'm learning about John....."? he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:14 pm

"...." i nodded and got in while covering my chest, and kissed him as i passed "t-thanks..." i smiled genuinely, and stood to the side of the shower, letting my hair down
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Gintoki got in but kept his boxers on. He knew he'd get excited if he didn't. "So my cute and lovely Kaylee is showering with me. I wonder how I should feel about this." he said blushing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 am

"honored is a start..." i mumbled, wrapping my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 am

"You must be the only girl I know who likes getting her hair wet. It's amazingly cute of you." Gin said as he kisses her forehead. He was enjoying the moment together.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 am

"no, i just like a nice warm shower..." i said with a gental smile, my eyes closed as i enjoyed the moment, doing my best not to think to deeply on it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:04 am

Gin glanced to the side as he wraps his arms around her gently. "Next time we take a bath together. A little more relaxing than standing. No time soon but I would love that one day." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:23 pm

"yeah... by the way, mind if i bring some friends over tomorrow? they wanna hang out, and now that im more stable because im with you, im willing to do so...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Gintoki lifts Kaylee's face to his. "If there's one guy in that group of friends I'll grind his bones and you eat that for dinner." he said highly serious. He was a real jealous type to the core. "Though you can have all the friends you desire come and hang out with you. It'll be good from my next book as well." he said teasingly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:42 pm

"really dont want men here, dont wanna have a poor boy humiliated in front of other girls... and we will be in my room for the majority of the time... be aware though, alot of them read your books, so you may be swamped if your seen here..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

Gintoki smiles as he looked at her. "I will avoid running into them. I'd hate to see a cat fight because someone got too close to me." he said knowing Kaylee.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm

"they would have to pry you from my dead hands..." i mumbled tiredly, leaning into him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 pm

"Darling are you falling asleep?" Gin asked as he wraps his arms around her. "Lets finish up in here and get you in bed." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 am

"... fine... but you stay with me... its to cold in your room without you there..." i yawned, starting to scrub myself down
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 am

Gintoki smiled as he began washing himself. "I'll always be at your side. There's never a need to asks me." he said with gentle kiss to Kaylee's lips.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum