Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 14 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

"I never took or let those guys take your virginity on the island. Does it really still hurt after so many years? he asked removing his fingers. Gin didn't want to cause her any pain.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 am

"no, its just apprehension, i can still feel the pain there... it makes me clench and that in turn makes it hurt..." i said with a gental but weak smile "im sure youll do fine to replace that feeling..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:04 am

The guilt he had washed away from so long ago seemed to arise a little. Gintoki bites his lip a bit and glanced to the side. "I don't think I'm mentally prepared for this. I'm sorry Kaylee." he said sitting up and then sitting on the floor. He was completely silent after that.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

"i-im sorry... i-i can wait though... will you at least get up and cuddle me up here?" i asked, dressing up again, leaning down to play with his hair and sighed quietly "because if you dont, ill have to chain myself to you and force you to cuddle me..." i whispered with a bright blush, my voice barely audible, and i crawled up behind him and empbraced him, my arms around his neck "i already forgave you, i know you had a good reason for what you did... and i do want it, but im willing to respect your wishes, just be aware it might take me awhile to get back to my normal self..." i said quietly, kissing him gentally as i crawled into his lap now, and clasped onto his shirt tightly, blinking tiredly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

"I don't mind cuddling you." he said holding Kaylee close and laying down on the bed with her. He held her close to himself with his eyes close. "I understand you've forgiven me. I just haven't forgiven me." Gintoki said kissing the back of her neck.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 am

"just dont keep me waiting forever Gin~" i whispered, turning over and wrapped my arms tightly around him, my legs crossing his his and i smiled tiredly "you said dinner will be awhile, so will you hold me while i sleep? i seem to have nightmares when i dont sleep in your arms..." i whispered with a blush, looking off to the side as i buried my face in his chest
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:33 am

"You can sleep all you want. I will be right here when you wake up." he said looking at her. Gin wasn't sure how long he'd have Kaylee wait but he knew he couldn't take forever. 'If only things had happened differently... my sick twisted ways of thinking really do scare me at times...' he thinks holding her closer to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm

"like you have a choice... i love you, no matter what happens, ill still love you... and i dont know what id do if i lost you..." i whispered as i fell asleep with confidence he couldnt run away without waking me up and breathed deeply, taking in the small, and smiled weakly as i began dreaming
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Gintoki stayed silent as he looks at her. He smiled as his eyes stayed closed. "I love you too so don't worry so much. I am not going anywhere." he said kissing her forehead as she slept
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

"...." i grumbled and sat up and looked at him, smiling lightly as i shook him since Takeru had just knocked and said dinner was ready "oooohhhh Giiiiiinnnn~" i whispered in his ear, suddenly dareing for the moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Gin slowly opens his eyes as he heard Kaylee's sweet voice in his ear. "What is it sweetie?" he asked yawning a bit. He didn't expect to nod off but being close to her was so relaxing.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm

"time to wake up and eat what Takeru made for us..." i said, streatching cutely on his chest and kissed his chin "and although i love cuddling my boyfreind while he cant escape, i dont want to hurt Takeru, so we should go give him company for the time being..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Gin sat up and kisses Kaylee. "Okay then we can go eat. Though I don't plan to let you go the entire time." he said carrying her in his arms. He walks out the room and enters the dining room. Takeru set the table and was sitting silently. His expression looking sad.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm

"hey hun, want me to go get a movie to watch when we are done here?" i asked gentally with a smile, struggling out of Gintokis grip for a moment to go hug Takeru warmly, and looked pointedly at Gintoki that said "would i call my brother?" silently, knowing Takeru wouldnt see for the moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 am

Gintoki looked over at her and nods. "Yeah. That's a lovely idea." he said looking at his brother. Takeru smiled as he glanced over at Kaylee. "I'm fine but thank you for the hug. Still trying to get use to be single again." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

"well i hear my brother tried asking you out to do something this afternoon, but you turned him down..." i said with a smile "i could call him over, and trust me, once he falls for someone, hes like i am, stuck to them like glue... runs in the family..." i said with a smile "he generally doesnt say things as a joke, he only does that with family... so i get your hesitation, but im sure it will work out, and if you find you dont like him, just tell him, he will understand, and im sure he would do the same for you! but first, lets eat!" i smiled energetically, sitting down next to gin and made sure my chair was as close to his as i could get it and sighed apologetically "sorry about this if it reminds you of the past, its just... it doesnt feel right unless im in constant contact with him..." i said, noticing his strange look as i moved my chair
(why ar eyou ignoring the vampire one lol?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 am

Takeru glanced up as Kaylee spoke. "I guess your brother is just like you huh. Must be why you both are so close. If he's serious I guess there's no harm in trying to see how things turn out between us." he mutters as he began eating some of the mashed potatoes on his plate. Gin sighs as he kisses Kaylee's cheek. "Relax as I am now. Enjoy your lobster and potatoes okay." he said softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:05 am

"...." i nodded and began eating my food and smiled "you really know how to cook... might have to show me how you do it some day so i can cook as well as you do when me and Gin get a house someday..." i said with a quiet blush, wondering what gin would think of that, dropping a hint that i wanted our relationship to be long term
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 am

"Sure. I don't mind teaching you. You'll have to learn to make large dishes if you want to live with Gintoki. He's a real lover of children.." Takeru said smiling. Gin looks at Kaylee. "Stop talking crazy. We might only have two children tops. I can't expect her to give me ten total." he said calmly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:57 am

".... i... i might if it was you who asked me..." i squeeked quietly, my face bright red as the doorbell rang, and i looked at gin, unable to speak, asking him to get the door with a gental but loving shove towards the door and focused on eating, hopeing she wouldnt get to much teasing about the fact she coudlnt talk from her brother
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

Gin got up and answered the door. "Oh my. What an unexpected visit. Please come in. Would you like to join us for dinner?" he asked looking at Kaylee's brother. He glanced over knowing Takeru might have picked up on his sarcastic way of speech.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:26 am

"sure, if you can handle my comments...." he smiled with enthusiasim and nodded at me and grinned "God Gin, what have you done to her? shes so quiet, its like we are kids again.... seems you broke her streak of trying to be social and fearless..." he chuckled and i muttered "Shut up! ive always been like this and you know it... jerk..." i grumbled, and he laughed as he came in and sat down next to Takeru "looks very good! Kay cant cook seafood well, gin doesnt cook, so i take it that the mastermind behind all this cooking would be you Takeru?" he asked curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 am

Gin sat back in his seat and looked at Kaylee. "She seems perfectly fine to me." he said before squinting his eyes. "What the hell you mean I can't cook!!!?" he said a bit annoyed by that comment. Takeru chuckled. "Calm down brother. We all know you can only best make a bowl of cereal. As for you, I did prepare this meal. Some one has to feed these two or they'd stay in their rooms all day." he said smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 am

"hey, i didnt say COULDNT, i said DOESNT..." he smiled, and grinned at Takeru's last comment "was the same with me, she only left the room to feed me because i cant cook worth a damn... the joke in our house is that i can burn water..." he said with a smile, smiling warmly at Takeru
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 am

Takeru smiled. "I can teach you if you want me to. I've been told I am a good teacher." he said happily. Gin pokes Kaylee's side. "Lets get going. I believe these two need some alone time." he whispered to her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum