Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 25 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:32 am

"how about we go on the internet and search up hair styles while we wait for our boys to come on home..." i said with a nod, playing with a bit of hair that would have been in a braid...

"take your time... cops should be here about now..." John smiled as a siren was heard faintly outside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 am

Gin nods as he gets up slightly. "Okay then. Lets check out what we can. Just don't try to make me look weird." he said going over to the computer desk.

Takeru glanced down at his feet. "The idea of dating you is very nice. I like it." he said finally getting his words together.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:06 pm

"dont worry about it, you get to choose it..." i smiled, leaning on his shoulder from behind
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Gin pulls Kaylee onto his lap. "Type away my love. Once you find one show me what it looks like"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 am

"how about this one?" i asked, pointing out a short styled hair cut that would be simple to maintain, and would look decent on him

"come on, get home you two, ill deal with these guys..." a cop said, sticking his head in the door, and nodded at John
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:52 am

Gin tilts his head a bit trying to imagine himself with the hairstyle. "That one is okay but lets look over a few more." he says

Takeru glanced over at the officer before looking at John. "I guess we should head home now. Are you ready to go?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:53 pm

"yeah... Kay and Gintoki are probobly worried sick right now..." he smiled, leading him out of the room by his hand
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Takeru nods as he holds John's hand. His cheeks turning red as he follows him out. He hoped he didn't cause the two to worry a lot about him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 pm

"how about these ones?" i asked, looking over my shoulder at some that would fit him a little better

"here, lets get some of our food, and we can eat it on our way home..." John smiled, ignoring the stares that the straight couples were giving
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 pm

"Sure no problem. That sounds like a good idea." Takeru easily ignored the stares as he had gotten them often. He had become immune to them.

Gintoki pouts and sighs a bit. "I'm not good at knowing what looks good on myself."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

"...." i smiled and took a picture of him, uploading it to the PC, and used Paint to manipulate it into the pictures with the hair "how do you think?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:38 pm

"Oh my... Kaylee is computer savvy. I'm one lucky guy and I know it every day." he said looking at the screen. Gin tilts his head slightly. "It looks very nice but not sure about this." he said nervously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

"what about these ones?" i asked, ignoring the praise for the moment, and becan moving them into position over his face, letting him see which ones he liked
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:25 pm

"Oh my! I love this one. It curves around my face perfectly and its not too short." he said with a smile. Gin looks up at her before kissing her cheek. He was super happy but noticed the front door opening. "Oh they're back.Shall we go see them?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:55 pm

"fine, but i get still get you later tonight for that hair cut..." i mumbled, dragging him to the door to walk up and hug the both of them as they walked in and i began checking them over "you two alright?"

"yeah, we are fine... calm down sis, the cops showed up so i didnt have to do anything..." John smiled, still holding Takeru's hand, which i noticed and smiled "Congradulations..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Gin nods as he follows her. "I'm glad you both are alright. I was worried." he said as Takeru looked at him. "I'm fine brother. John protected me so you don't have to go all assassin creed on anyone." he said before blushing. "Thank you Kaylee. Your brother is seriously too kind. I feel like its all a dream." he said.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:30 pm

"seems it runs in the family... Gin here says that all to much... im have tempted to punch him sometimes to see if he will wake up from his stupidity..." i smiled, pulling them inside "i assume we have all eaten, so, anyone wanna do something, or do you two wanna be alone while i cut Gin's Hair?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Takeru chuckles softly looking at Kaylee. He then glanced at his brother. "Oh my Gin. Are you finally growing up? Letting someone other than me cut your hair. I'm so proud of you." he said. Gin pouts and blushed a bit. "You are all picking on me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:52 am

"it takes time to do that, it means we care... you boys go play, i have to take care of my boy so he looks presentable for the Comic book signing..." i said with a smile, pulling him towards the kitchen

"come on... best to let her work in peace, last person who interupted almost got my ear cut off..." John whispered
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:08 am

Takeru looked at John and nods. "Okay then. We can get to know one another even better." he said knowing there was tons of things he hadn't told him yet.

Gin kisses Kaylee sweetly. "Let's get this over with. I'm too nervous to think about this." he said never liking getting his hair cut.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:42 pm

"... what if i did it without my shirt on, give you something to focus on? we can always make the door unable to open from our side of the door..." i said after a moment of thought, my face bright red as i asked him in a hushed voice after the two left

"yea! great idea!" john smiled, following Takeru down the hall
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Gintoki turned bright red as he nods yes. "Okay if we do that I'll be fine with a hair cut." he said hugging Kaylee by the waist.

Takeru went to his room with John. He sat upon his bed. "You can sit anywhere you want."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 pm

".... im keeping my bra on, dont want to have you get TO interested..." i said with a red face, stuttering a bit as i blocked their door, and came back, setting my shirt on the counter as i began to visualize how to do his hair
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Gintoki looked over at Kaylee. He smiled as she removed her shirt. "Yay. I can see your boobies again. They are so fluffy." he said teasingly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"hush.... stay still so i dont mess up..." i said, beginning to cut his hair with a smile, my face still red "i demand cuddles after this... cuddles and ice cream in front of the television....." i said, focused now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum