Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 27 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:13 pm

"damn right, else id have to cuff you to me..." i yawned as i got out and began Drying quickly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Gin got out after her and began drying off himself. "Damn it! I was doing so well not getting aroused." he said as he was thinking of exploding watermelons to stay calm.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm

"s-sorry, wasnt thinking...." i said with an apologetic tone, and was soon dressed for in my PJ's, and yawned as i began drying my hair "want to wait in the room? this might take awhile..." i said, pointing at my hair
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 pm

"Sure I'll be in the bed waiting for you. Don't take too long my dear." Gintoki said as he walked out the bathroom. He went into the room and laid on his bed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:48 am

"....." i popped my head into the room after about 15 minutes of drying my hair and let my hair, now wavy and slightly curled, fall down now "so um.... want me to get anything before comin to bed? snacks? popcorn for a movie? a book?" i asked, looking to the side with a cute but small yawn
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:50 am

"I guess a light snack would be nice. Although there is something rather very tasty by the door. You look adorable Kaylee." he said smiling. Gin was always a smooth talker even when he was a shy nerd back in school.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 pm

"p-p-pop corn it is then!" i said, darting down the hall to get it and search for a movie with a slight look of eagerness and a excited smile as though i was a kid in a candy store, and i bounded back into the room, a big baggy shirt that went down to mid thigh covering up, and i put in the movie and paused, waiting for his responce "a-a-a... y-you really think that i look cute like this? my hair is a total mess!"

"what else do you want to know?" John asked with a yawn, looking at him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:17 am

Gintoki looked over at her. "I said it because its true. I won't lie to you Kaylee." he said softly as he pats the spot beside him. He wanted her close to him right now.

Takeru tilts his head a bit. "I can't really think of anything else at the moment. Besides, you look very sleepy so come and rest for now." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:49 pm

"you sure? i can go sleep in Kaylees bed..." john said with a smile

"quiet you.... " i said quietly, snuggling into him with myback facing him, and ate some popcorn as the movie started
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:17 am

"I am sure. I can learn more the more we are together. No need to know everything in one day." Takeru said as he stood up. "You can sleep wherever you feel comfortable."

Gin wraps his arm around Kaylee. He watched the movie though his main focus was on his cutie pie beside him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:32 pm

"well, id prefer someone warm next to me... its sort of a habit.... makes me more comfortable..." John said with a light smil, and yawned, standing up as well

".... whens your birthday Gin?" i asked after awhile, the movie on a moment where the main characters were sitting there with music as the main backround, and waited for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Takeru looked at him blushing brightly. "If you want you can sleep beside me. I mean my bed is big enough for two people and you can feel comfortable. It's not right to have you feeling uncomfortable while staying here." he said.

"I'm not telling you. I don't enjoy such a day and it has nothing to do with getting older. So I don't celebrate it at all." Gintoki said flat out. He had no interest in his birthday.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:15 am

".... ill find out eventually..." i said, with a yawn, looking to the side and closed my eyes after setting the bowl of half eaten popcorn to the side, turning off the TV "what are we doing tomorr? i have school, and i dont know if you are allowed to come with me..." i said, looking back at him curiously, and waited for a responce as i played with my hair

"if your alright with it... id rather not push it, that would make me even more uncomfortable..." john said with a surprised look at Takeru
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:44 pm

"I will most likely prepare for that event we will go to and start my next book. Other than that I will count the hours until my darling Kaylee is returned home to me from school." he said kissing her nose. "I can assure you that you'll never figure it out because no one I know that you know will say when it is." Gintoki said smiling.

"Its okay with me. I don't mind it one bit." Takeru said softly as he closed his eyes slightly. He was trying to make sure John didn't realize how fast his heart was racing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 pm

"night... Taku..." John smiled, yawning as he fell asleep quickly, and turned over, his arm laying on Takeru's chest

"we have a long time together, and the night is young... ill have my hair done when i go tomorrow so i can come home and get the costume on for the event... then we will go and shock and awe..." i said with i yawn, curling into him, and snuggled my head under his chin, wrapping my arms around him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 am

Takeru was blushing a bit as he felt John's arm on him. He tried his best to fall asleep despite his racing heart. He knew the reason for it so he was okay with it.

Gintoki smiled as he wraps his arms around her. "I see.... Well I'm looking forward to flaunting my darling to the world. You are my girl and everyone should know that." he said kissing her forehead. He was completely relaxed. He would have never experience such joy without Kaylee with him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm

"... so you going to kick some ass and take names before i get to them?" i said with a yawn, closing my eyes
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:00 am

"If I have to. I wouldn't want anyone to get close to my precious Kaylee." he said kissing her before slowly falling asleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 am

"good boy... thats why youre mine..." i said with a yawn, patting his head as i kissed his chin, snuggling back into his chest
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 am

Gintoki was soon sound asleep. He could feel the warmth of Kaylee close to him. The relaxing feeling puts his mind at ease.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 am

"...." i yawned and opened my eyes and found i was on top of him, straddling him as well, and turned red, closing my eyes, and sighed "god, ill never get used to that..." i thought to myself, glancing at the time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Gintoki was sound asleep. He didn't have to wake until noon so he had time to rest. He embraced Kaylee close to himself.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 am

".... what do i do now... he looks so peaceful when he sleeps, and he does need his sleep..." i thought to myself, laying back down as i had seen it was 9
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 am

Takeru awoke and glanced at his clock. He had an entire day off from all his odd jobs. It was a first in a long time. He lays back down only to remember he wasn't alone. He smiled a bit seeing John beside him.

Gintoki shift a bit and opens his eyes. "Are you okay? I'm not hurting you am I?" he asked moving his arms from around her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:57 pm

"was just thinking on how i could escape to make breakfast for all you boys... i have to make sure your not hungry and grumpy in the morning so you understand when i steal the bathroom from yall..." i said with a slight grin, turning red when i felt a slight lump in his pants, and laid my head back down quickly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum