Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 24 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:01 am

Gintoki pouts eating some more cake. His then frowns. "I can't eat a peaceful meal with you without having people staring at us. What do those girls keep looking at us for?" he said a bit annoyed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:14 am

"they are looking at us with irritation and envy... come on, lets take our food outside..." i smiled, kissing his cheek as i asked for a box
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:13 am

Gin nods as they get a to-go bag. He then pays the check and leaves with Kaylee. "Well that was a way to kill a date. Where to next? If those girls plan to follow us we better pick somewhere crowded or dark." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 pm

"ever gone clubbing? nice and crowded, but if you are a VIP you can get into a secluded area where no one asks questions, no one bothers you.." i said, looking over at hime
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"A club is a smart idea. I've never been but I know one Takeru works at so let's go there. We'll get VIP easily." Gin says holding Kaylee close.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 am

"or we could go to one that i know of.... i used to club fairly often, and my friend still works there... that one is fun, and you can meet some of my friends..." i said with a smile, leaning unto his chest and looked at him, using my smaller size to tease him "please?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:17 am

Gintoki smiled happily as he looks at her. "Lead the way my darling. I'll follow you happily." he said kissing her hand like a prince. Just then his phone rang. He glanced at it before answering. "Takeru..? Is something wrong?" he asked. "No not at all. When you get home let's talk. It's rather important." he said before hanging up. Gin looked down and then gazes at Kaylee. "You said your brother is highly kind right? Then why does Takeru sound like he was about to cry?" he mutters confused.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 pm

"dunno... lets go home first, and we can leave later..." i said, grabbing his hand and starting to walk home, curious myself

(they(john and takeru) where at dinner right?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Once home Takeru called again. "Sorry but I'm hiding in the bathroom." he said as Gintoki put his phone on speaker. "What happened!?" he asked. "I was at dinner with John but had to use the restroom. I happened to run into some trouble as of old co-workers. Help me!!" Takeru says. Gin looks at Kaylee. "Call John and tell him."

[yeah. Don't freak out its nothing too weird Wink]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:16 pm

"already on it..." i said, already waiting, and when he picked up, i told him what had happened, and to go back john up no matter what, and sighed "what the hell is going on with that?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 pm

"It's Takeru's past that haunts him till this day. I told you he took care of me when our parents weren't there any more. To keep our home and care of me and my school expenses, Takeru took on several odd jobs. Including ones located in red light districts. He's one to pay alll his debts in full though some of the perverte from the red light tend to find him and harrass him. Takeru is far too kind to fight back. He like the kid in school who gets bullied but goes home and says he fell down." Gin explained to Kaylee
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:28 am

".... like hell they are gonna harass him..." i said with an irritated face, looking at him "lead the way... i want to kick the shit out of em before john finishes..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 am

"No! That's not going to happen. Lets head home to wait for them to return. I don't need you getting hurt because of Takeru." Gin said as he looked at her seriously. He was only looking out for her safety.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:31 pm

".... fine..." i muttered, grumbling as i let him walk me home
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Gintoki arrives at the house with Kaylee. He sits on the couch with her. "I'm sorry is I sounded a bit strict but I can't allow you to get hurt. I'd die if that happens." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 pm

"im a blackbelt in Jujitsu..." i said with a sigh, looking to the side "im used to being able to fight, having someone tell me no is a first..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:47 pm

"Those aren't your everyday perverts. They are feather dangerous. I am worried about your brother. Depending on how many of them were there. Things might get police involved." In said tryin to call Takeru but no reply.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 am

"he already called them for harassment... his friend will end up sending the swat team, knowing them..." i said simply, looking over at him

"you alright?" John asked after slipping into the bathroom past the people standing outside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 am

Gin kisses Kaylee's cheek sweetly. "Sorry about ruining our date. I'm a terrible boyfriend." he said a bit annoyed with himself. He didn't expect to be such a coward. His gaze drifted to the floor.

Takeru looked at John. "Thank you for helping me. I didn't expect our date to turn into something like this. I'm sorry." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

"the hell you are, you put things on hold to help your brother... id have done the same, and in my book, thats a big plus... anything you want to make you feel better? maybe me giving a haircut"q

"my cop buddy is on his way over, they will be here soon... and its fine, you cant help what people do..." john smiled gently
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 pm

"Haircut....? Hmm.... I more want to do something for you. Ask me to do anything and I'll do it as long as it makes you smile." he said holding her hand.

Takeru looks down. "Your too kind John. I don't deserve you." he says.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:25 am

"after all the rough stuff youve gone through, you deserve me... think of it as lifes way of paying you back for being so mean to you... no can you please tell me why those weirdos are after you?" he asked takeru, smiling lightly as he pulled his chin up

"fine, let me give you a hair cut... seriously, your hair is starting to get messy, and we cant have that when you need to get all those books signed"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:06 am

Gintoki leans his head on her shoulder. "You really are too cute and sweet to me. I'll let you cut my hair but don't make me look weird. The last person to cut my hair had scissors flying at them." he said hugging Kaylee.

Takeru looks at John. "I use to do some odd jobs in the red light district long ago. It was so I could take care of Gintoki and myself. I had several jobs but those paid the most. I guess you could say customers who I use to work for are obsessed with me still." he mutters softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 pm

"well, guess they will have to get in line, because i have claim right now... i wish i had met you sooner... that way we could have done joint help for both our siblings..." John said with a frown "you dont need to do anything like that again... and please, if you have anything else you need to talk to me about, it would be my honor to help you... after all, we are dateing, arent we?"

"dont worry, ill do some sketch's of hair styles before i do anything... i used to cut Johns hair all the time, still do it sometimes... unless you want to look like you did when i first met you... you were pretty cute with that look now that i think about it, much better than last weeks haircut..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Takeru looked at John as his cheeks heated up. "Uh okay." he said completely flustered. "Wait..!? We're dating..!!? Oh my... I'm too embarrassed to fully grasp that right now." he said hiding his face behind his hands.

Gin looked at Kaylee as he touched her hair a bit. "It's fine just let me see what it'll look like before you cut anything. I normally let Takeru do things like that so it'll be interesting if you do it." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum