Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 20 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Mon May 27, 2013 2:51 am

"damn right its hard, im your girlfreind... now, im going to go pick up some things from the store for dinner tonight, as the boys wont be back until late if Johns plans go well... do you want anything specific while im out?" i asked curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 am

Gintoki chuckled as he looks at her. "I am not complaining. I find it rather interesting." he says trying to focus back on writing. "I rarely need anything from the store. As I said, if you cook it I shall eat and enjoy it." he says with a smile. "What do you mean by that? Does your brother have some tricks up his sleeve?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm

"thats a family secret... i am not allowed to tell you..." i smiled, pulling my hair into its usual braids in the front, a look that was becoming to be my usual look, and i looked at him "There is a comic convention next week, some guy called and wanted you to be there to sign books... ill even show up in my cosplay, since the comic and my armor are very similar... number is on the fridge..." i said, kissing his cheek before darting out of the room to find my shoes
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 am

"You would really come with me? I think you just broke my writer's block. Thank you sweet heart." Gintoki said smiling at her. He then began writing and drawing from his book. He had no idea Kaylee could be so exciting and yet so cute all in one. It was like the perfect weapon.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 pm

"..... boys are so simple to keep happy..." i smiled genuinely and turned the courner, walking to the store instead of driving, wanting to get some exersize in and kill two birds with one stone
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Gintoki was feeling rather deep in though. His manga becoming better than his last one and more epic for the next one. He couldn't believe he was getting so much done in such a simple day. He knew he'd have to treat Kaylee to something special for her help.

Takeru was having a rather enjoyable time. The movie ended and he was heading somewhere else with John. "I'm not very good with surprises. Won't you tell me where we're going next?" he asked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

"..... so boys, having a good day?" i smiled as i saw them walking on the oppisate end of the street, and went into the grocery store to begin picking up all the things we would need for the week, and looked down with a sigh "wonder if he will have enough time to go to the pool with me tomorrow... after all, he has been good and all... besides, been awhile since ive been to the pool..." i thought quietly to myself as i payed for the items...

"nope, cant do it... surprises are what keep my family in buisness when it comes to romance" John smiled, poking Takerus shoulder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Gin finished the first half of his book. His eyes glanced over at he clock. "If I keep this motivation up I'll finish just before dinner. I'll even have a few days to review, get opinions, edit of need be and send to my publisher before the deadline." he says highly excited. He gets up for a quick stretch and gets back to work.

Takeru nods a bit still following John's lead. He had no real complaints since the other seemed so happy. 'I just hope his surprise isn't like ones I've gotten before... I'll have gotten all happy for nothing...' he thinks trying to think positive.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

"surprise!" he smiled, pointing toward a resturaunt qith a giddy expression

"im back!" i called as i struggled in the door with the grocery's
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Takeru looks at the restaurant. "John...? Are you sure about this? I'm not use to going or eating at such fancy places." he says a bit shyly.

Gin stops writing and goes to see her. "Let me help you darling." he says taking a few bags from her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 pm

"calm down, its not like this is a common occurance... i just think a date should be done right!" John smiled, patting his shoulder comfortingly

"thanks... how far are you?" i asked after a moment while putting the grocery's away
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 am

"A date done right....? Never really had one of those before." he says looking over at John. Takeru knew he'd have to relax and enjoy the rest of this date. It was a nice one which he liked to never end.

Gin looks at her. "I just about finished the entire thing. Thanks to you I should say. So as a reward for helping me you can have anything you want tomorrow. You name it and ill get it for you." he says smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 29, 2013 4:44 pm

"how about some time off so we can all go to the beach? because after tomorrow, i have to start working at the cafe again..." i said, rubbing my neck, hopeing he wouldnt ask which one as it was still embaressing to me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed May 29, 2013 6:24 pm

"The beach sounds like a nice idea. Though what do you mean all of us? Are you including our brothers?" he asked. Gin looks at her with a smile. "A cafe you say. Can I come by one day when you're working? I'd love to see you looking so cute." he said one day just in case Kaylee didn't feel comfortable about it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 29, 2013 8:14 pm

"yes on brothers, and id rather you didnt visit me at work, youd go insane from the sight of me in my work outfit..." i said, my face bright red
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 am

"Boo no fair..." Gin said childishly. He really wanted to see her at work. "Fine I won't go to your job but you better allow me to at least see you in your uniform." he said pouting.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 31, 2013 11:21 am

"tell ya what, ill come home in uniform when i go to work, deal?" i sighed after awhile, looking at him with a sigh of exasperation but with a smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 11:43 am

Gin jumped up with excitement in his eyes. "You're the best Kaylee!!" he said smiling happily. He hugs and kisses her super joyed. "We have some free time. Want to catch a movie or something?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:15 pm

".... why not both dinner and a movie... by the time its dinner, it will be to late for me to cook..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 pm

"I don't care either way. Just spending some time with you is enough for me." Gintoki says smiling at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 am

"watch out, if you get to much of me and i have to go on a trip, youll suffer withdrawl..." i smiled, kissing his cheek
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 am

"I don't think you'll go anywhere too far from me so I'll be okay. Besides its too late to say things like that. I'm addicted to you." Gin says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 am

"so im a drug... drigs are bad for you you know..." i smiled, grabbing a small hoodie for me to wear
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:00 am

"So you say but your too good for me. Should we call our brothers about the beach tomorrow?" he asked opening the doors.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:36 pm

"already taken care of... hurry up and spoil me, a girl whos ready before a guy should be worshiped..." i smiled, waiting by the door
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum