Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 19 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Sat May 18, 2013 1:16 am

[its okay.. i was just a bit worried you might have given up or forgotten the rps]

Gin smirked a bit. "Well I know of two ways to prevent that mess from happening. Though I doubt you'd be willing to go with either one of them. Just be careful how you touch it." he said watching Kaylee's hands. His body getting hotter with her being so close. 'If this keeps up my holding back will end tonight...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 am

"well, one of those is automatically out because your not ready, the other one would hurt to much, so i guess i could be tempted to tease you with my mouth..." i said with a red face, biteing my lip as i finished speaking, inzipping his pants now "maybe even find some way to use your weakness..." i said, getting a little bit quiet as i fucused on unzipping his pants, tossing them to the floor along with my own and sighed with mock weariness "but i am just a virgin, so i dont know what to do... how about you give me hints, and ill do my best to make it up as i go along? otherwise, ill keep teasing you like this ALL night long..." i said with a small giggle, waiting for his responce as i sat up, appreciateing the view from this angle and my face cooled a little bit until i saw how aroused i had made him and gulped "d-damn boy, you really would split me in half if you did that... id more than likely pass out if you did it in either one of them..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 am

Gintoki tilts his head smiling. "I would but I won't since splitting you in half would break my heart." he said glancing down at his erection. "Okay just follow my lead dear. I'll make sure this is as easy as possible. First gently touch the base. Avoid the tip at all cost right now." he said blushing.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm

"o-okay..." i said, following his directions carefully, pushing some of my hair behind my ear with a sigh as i did so, gentally toying with it to get his reaction
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Gintoki blushed brightly as he felt Kaylee's hands on his length. He did his best to hold back considering how close her face was. "You can pretend its a lollipop or and ice pop. Just don't bite."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"...." i nodded and moved foreward, putting it in my open mouth very carefully and began moving up and down, seeing what his reaction would be
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 8:49 pm

"Ngh....damn it...! This is more than I expected. Okay just stop." Gin said blushing uncontrollably. It felt incredible just being in Kaylee's mouth. 'I'd hate for her to get me that far... I might die for real...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

"..." i pulled back for a moment and smiled teasingly "oh, i wasnt aware that you were in control this time..." i giggled, a blush still on my face as well "why do you want me to stop? if the reason is sound enough, ill stop..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Gintoki bit his bottom lip trying to think for a moment. He didn't want to hurt her feelings but it was his only option. "I um.. think you aren't very good at this. You still need lots of practice." he said looking to the side. He knew looking at her eyes would give away to his lie
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm

"then i need to work on it, and the only way to do that is to practice..." i smiled, having a small guess at why he said what he said, and i sighed "give me the actual reason.... your not a good liar when your blushing and pinned to a bed... or if that is your reason, look at me and say that..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue May 21, 2013 11:03 pm

"No fair! Stop being mean to me. I'm an innocent man who loves you!" he said before turning right red. Gin hadt really said much on his feelings towards Kaylee. So saying them out loud was too much for him to handle. "It's too much to hold back if you put it in your mouth. I really don't want to release in there so I said stop." he mumbles.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

".... fine... can i at least give you a hand down there, since my mouth is to much?" i said with a sigh of exasperation and turned red at his comment about loving me, though i attempted to focus on the present moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed May 22, 2013 3:09 pm

"Yes you can as long as you don't use your mouth. I will really die and go to heaven if you do." he said as he looked at her. He still couldn't believe he confessed to her. It was just timing he supposed.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 pm

"heaven, and dieing, are not in my plans for you..." i smiled, kissing him as i began moving my hand up and down below me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu May 23, 2013 12:18 am

Gintoki nods as he closed his eyes feeling her hands moving. He knew it wouldn't be long before he explodes.
"Kaylee... ngh... I'm close..." he says right before releasing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

".... good thing your shirt is white..." i sighed with a blush on my face as i looked at him with a smile, getting up and kissing him as i unlocked the handcuffs "hopefully you can make me scream next time..." i said with a nervous smile "but seriously, next time this happens, and it will be soon so you cant use the same excuses, i will get my way... your just lucky i love you enough to listen to your reasons..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 24, 2013 6:58 am

Gin embraced her as soon as the handcuffs were off. "Okay whatever you want. Just don't be so damn cute and prevent me from touching you." he said kissing her after a moment. He was tired but didn't care since he wanted to hold his precious girl.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 25, 2013 5:11 pm

"only as long as you dont try avoiding me in intamate situations to work on your book... now go get working, ill make ya some lunch..." i smiled, pulling on my shirt and pants, looking over at him "what do you want?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat May 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Gintoki sat up and nods. "I'll make sure to remember that." he says getting up and going over to his desk. His gaze drifted over to her. "Surprise me! I know if you make it then ill eat it. Oh how do you think our brothers are doing?" he asked getting to work on his book.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 26, 2013 2:51 am

"they will be doing fine and well..." i said, nodding at him and walked out of the room as calmly as i could, my medication beginning to wear off
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 9:04 am

Gintoki begins his work a bit lost in thought. He couldn't concentrate after seeing Kaylee being all cute and seductive. He sighs heavily and placed his head on the desk.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 26, 2013 6:32 pm

"something wrong?" i asked, walking back into the room awhile later to bring him a grilled cheese sandwich and sighed after a moment, setting them in front of him "whats distracting you?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun May 26, 2013 8:19 pm

"I am having writer's block. A very attractive and sexy girlfriend of mine is embedded in my head." Gin said before looking over at the plate. "Oh wow..1 I haven't had one of these in ages. Are you a mind reader too or did I mention this to you one day?"he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 pm

"nah, i just had a feeling... its called a girlfreinds intuition... what can i do to help get rid of those pesky distractions?" i asked after a moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon May 27, 2013 2:35 am

"In all honesty I don't want to stop thinking about it. You can be utterly cute and amazingly seductive. It's just I have to relax now and focus. Which is a lot tougher than I expected." Gin says looking at Kaylee while eating the grilled cheese.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum