Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 31 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:02 am

"yeah.... where is your friend goin?" she asked, pausing in her seventh attempt to draw me to turn to him and talk as i posed for a picture with the gaurd as he came back

"~ Attention, will the parents of a little brown haired and blue eyed girl come to booth 209, your daughter is waiting...~" they said over the intercom, and i paused in my posing, and watched her reaction, only to see she didnt have one
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 am

"She's posing for the guards. Is your drawing fun?" Gin asked to all to good a talking to children. He glanced up as he heard the intercom. His gaze drifts to the little girl only to see she didn't react much to it. 'Did she really come here alone... or is she a ghost....' Gintoki began thinking
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am

".... are they talkin about me? cause i dont have a mommy and daddy... the orphanage lets us go out if they drop us off and clear it with the people who own the place..." she said, swinging her legs "the adaults usually go for the boys first, and even then.... im usually pretty shy.... but your freind... shes so nice...." the little girl said, watching me closly and sighed "it would be cool to have her as an older sister..."

(mind if i make it like xmas is coming up?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:56 am

[i don't mind :3]

Gin felt so charmed by her. "May I borrow one of these papers?" he asked her before writing on it. He held it up to Kaylee. "CAN WE TAKE HER HOME WITH US?!" it read as he gave her the puppy eyes. He felt all warm around this little girl.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:47 pm

".... shes an orphan i take it?" i said, and she nodded ".... alright, what happened... what did you say to him?" i asked with a light smile "he is a sucker for cute girls you know..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:47 pm

"She is just too cute. Can we take her home? I can't leave such a pretty little girl all alone in the harsh world." he said looking at Kaylee
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:35 pm

"we need to go and adopt her first, dont you think? come on, it would be a pretty cool early christmas present from her now older sister wouldnt it?" i smiled, lifting her up and setting her on Gin's shoulders shaking my head as she giggled "seriously you two, one kid was bad enough, but now i have to take care of a little sister now?" i smiled, pecking Gin on the lips as i grabbed my hammer, signing the pictures for the gaurd as i did so, and yawned, walking back to them and then toward the doors, everyone starting to leave
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:19 am

"It can't be helped. She too cute to leave all alone. It must be done." Gin said kissin her back. He was really happy about this and glad Kaylee was too.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:01 pm

"shes actually pretty close in resemblance to me... if other saw her, they may think im your momma! u-unless thats what you want me to be!" i smiled nervously and she giggled "why not both? you can be my momma in public and my big sister at home!" she asked, her giggling causing her to lean tiredly onto Gin's head "and your my papa... right?" she asked, her face fallin a bit and i nodded "we wouldnt say we would adopt you if we didnt really mean it..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:24 am

"Of course I am! I'll be the best papa for you like no other." Gin said holding her princess style in his arms. "So little lady. Do you have a name?" he asked her. His glanced drifted to Kaylee as he noticed to resemblance.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:10 am

"y-yeah! its Melanie, but you can call me Mel..." she said, snuggling into his arms tiredly as we got to the car, and i took his keys out of his pocket and began opening the car so he could getinside with her "hold her, she seems to like the warmth..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:54 pm

"I don't plan on letting her go!" Gintoki said pouting like a child. He got in the car once Kaylee opened the door. "I wonder how our brothers will react. I can picture the look on Takeru's face." he says to her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 pm

"John would spoil her as an uncle..." i said with a grumble as we drove the short distance to the orphanage she told us about "come on, lets let her go grab her stuff..." i said, yawning as i parked and got out of the car
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Gintoki looked at Kaylee. "Is my darling sleepy after a long day at the convention?" he asked her as they entered the orphanage.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm

"no, im tired because someone kept me up last night with his hugs in his sleep" i smiled lightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:18 pm

"I wonder who that was. You should really look into the cause behind it." Gins aid smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:16 am

"well, certainly wasnt you, since you have been holding her so often... you better know, i dont share well when it comes to my boys..." i smiled at a sleepy Melanie
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:52 pm

"Shall we finish up here and head home? She is getting sleepy here." Gin said looking at her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:58 pm

"yeah..." i said, watching her drag him down the hall to her room as i began filling out paperwork, the lady surprised by the choice i had "are you sure?" she asked, and i nodded "ma'am, when a child can go unattended to a convention without supervision from adults and survive, and on top of that, make friends with two strangers, which shouldnt have happened and wouldnt have if she had been supervised, then she is ready to be adopted...." i said simply, shocking her as i handed over the money, stamped the paper, signed the release, and walked down the hall towards them "Mel! its time to go...." i said with a quiet voice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Gintoki was helping her pack he little items. He glanced over to Kaylee with a smile. "I suppose all is well and ready to go." he asked her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 pm

"momma..." she whimpered tiredly, flailing her arms till i picked her up and sighed "seems you get to drive for a bit..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 pm

"Sounds like fun. I'll put these in the trunk and then we can go home." Gin said walking behind them to the car. He opens the door so Kaylee could get in with Mel. He then placed the things in the trunk and got into the driver's seat.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:55 pm

"..... who would have thought id adopt a little girl...." i said, sitting in the back and playing with her hair gentally while humming
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

"It was pure fate. That's how I see it and I wouldn't want it to have happen any other way." he said heading home. Once there he opens the door for Kaylee. Takeru had fallen asleep with John on the couch. "Uh I think they are home." he said blushing by how snug they had been laying.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 pm

"eh, let em sleep..." i said, carrying her to my room, setting her bags to the side of the bed and began tucking her in quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum