Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 11 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 pm

"its called cuddling dear..." i smiled, waiting paitently for him on the bed, wondering what was so special about the bed that he had to have it ordered
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 am

"What's on your mind darling? I can see you look like you want to ask me something." he says as he was finished putting his clothes away. He turns to look at Kaylee before sitting beside her on the bed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 pm

"whats so special about the bed that you had to have Takeru order it? ive also noticed this room is soundproofed, as is mine...." i said quietly, wrapping my arms around his neck as i pushed him down into a laying position, straddling him with a blush as i layed my head down on my crossed arms that were resting on his chest, very aware of where i was posistioned, and sighed, scooting up until i was basically right next to his face "because if were going to be sleeping in a soundproofed room on a special bed, i think i should know... gives me more of an advantage when i decide to do... stuff... with you..." i said, blushing harder now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Gintoki watched as Kaylee pushed him down and was on top of him. He raised an eye with a small smile. "Soundproof or not this bed is special because I say it is. Besides, if you play on it you might fall and I wouldn't want you to get hurt." he says sitting up while holding her close. "If you want to see it why not just ask. I got it for you since I know you like reading and I thought it'd be perfect for that." he says looking at her. "Down the hall you'll see a string. It leads to the attic. I had the entire place up there made just for you." he said.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:55 pm

"and give up cuddling the guy who would most likely play hide and seek with me? fat chance, im staying here, and im getting my time with you, weather you want to or not... ill hand cuff you to me if needed... ill see the room later, your more interesting than some room made for me..." i growled teasingly, nuzzling his neck with a smile "as for falling off, i doubt that would happen, and in the event your worried about it, the bed in my room is alot bigger, we can 'play' all we want, your not getting out of these sort of things... and if you need space, you need to tell me, because i tend to get a little... attached to my boyfreinds, more so with you than others..." i said with a smile, wrapping my arms tightly around him, almost purring at the warmth and i yawned tiredly as i glanced at him with a curious look "do you think id look good with longer hair? i mean, youve seen me in the past with it... i want to know if youd like me to keep my hair shorter, and dont give me that 'you look amazing no matter what' boyfreind crap, i want your honest opinon..." i grinned with a tired smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:19 pm

"Oh so my lovely Kaylee is into kinky play with handcuffs." he says teasingly as he looks at her. "I don''t care if you tend to be clingy. I won't push you away. If I do it means I haven't slept in weeks and I can't tell whose around me because all I'll hear is noise." he says laying his head on her breast. "If you grow your hair it'll give me something to pull if we 'play' so I'd advise you to keep it sort." he says laughing a bit. "If its long or short I will love it anyway." he said kissing her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 pm

"p-perhaps i want it that way.... as for the handcuffs, i am not joking, i seriously have 2 pairs sitting in my room..." i smiled, blushing when he flipped us and laid his head on my breast and sighed with a smile, softly running my hands accross his back with a yawn "besides, i prefer to be on bottom in most cases, until i go full blown...." i said with a yawn, unbraiding my hair and let it fall across his pillow in a wide pattern and set the things i had used to braid them on the night stand and looked at him seriously "and that 'play date' might happen sooner than you think if this trend is continued, as i am already tempted to do so, but i figured we should settle into the house first..." i said with a teasing kiss
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:26 am

Gintoki chuckles as he lays on her for a bit longer. "You should sleep first. If I fall asleep before I worry I'll wake up cuffed to the bed and naked." he says kissing the top of her breasts. He was feeling sleepy himself. He sat up and grabs the small box he had been looking for earlier. He rests it on the night stand before opening the top. It was a cute little music box and it played such a lovely yet sad sounding tune.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:36 am

"thats really nice..." i said, looking at it quietly before yawning and passing out quickly, my arms wrapped around his neck
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 am

Gintoki closed his eyes as he held onto her. "Thank you... Its rather special to me." he said before falling asleep as well. He could feel the warmth and comfort from Kaylee's body. It was like a blanket.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:44 am

"...." i yawned and woke up, finding he was directly on top of me, and i blushed madly, and yawned again, now that i had rested i was kind of curious about the room he had mentioned but instead chose to stay in the warm bed, and did my best to cover us with a blanket, the warmth lulling me back to sleep and i grumbled "damnit, told you im supposed to be ontop... girlfreinds sleep on boyfreinds chest, not otherway around..." i said before passing out again, rolling us to the side so i could sleep more comfortably, and flipped over so my back was to him and yawned, snuggled into him, my hair makeing a nice curtain that blocked the sunlight from outside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 am

Gin felt her moving but kept his eyes closed. "That may be true but your breast feel like pillows and I couldn't help it." he says softly still slightly asleep as he let Kaylee move into a more comfortable position. He was liking how relaxed she was around him even in the same bed. His arms wrapped around her as he felt Kaylee's back against his chest
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:56 pm

"May be soft like pillows but after awhile they hurt when sqeezed or laid on... They are a pain in the ass..." I grumbled, turning over and snuggling into his chest, grabbing his shirt as I did so and yawned tiredly "only reason ill keep em is cause you like them..." I mumbled, and grunted irritably as I sat up "to hot..." I said, taking off my shirt after making sure the door was locked, and snuggled him more, extreamly comfortable now and I blushed a little, but was to tired to care to much
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Gintoki had his eyes closed so he couldn't tell Kaylee took off her shirt. He only noticed when she cuddled back close to him. "You took off your clothes!?" he says not expecting such a thing. He opened his eyes and moved away slightly. "Are you trying to have me tackle you now!?" Gin asked pouting
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

"no, im trying not to roast alive... im fairly confident you dont want me burnt to a crisp, so calm your ass down boy, im to tired to go that far with you right now... least my pants are still on, if your going to freak out perhaps i should go snuggle my stuffed animals like this..." i said tiredly, rubbing my eyes and blinking slowly at him, yawning tiredly and looked at him seriously "i trust you, but i guessed you might act like this, so i kept my pants on, so calm down please, at least im not straddling you and attempting to make you fuck me, im just cuddling... besides, it feels nice when your hands touch my back, its kind of like if i scratched your back... most guys feet start thumping like a dog when girls do that... if i have to, ill pin you to the bed and then fall asleep on top of you, like you attempted and failed to do earlier..." i smiled sleepily, and grumbled "snuggle me if you wish, my ass is going back to bed, im tired, and keep in mind, at least i have my bra on...." i said, yawning as i turned over and fell asleep
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 am

Gintoki looked at her and sighs. "You have very colorful vocabulary Kaylee. It makes my head spin just hearing it." he says laying back down with her. "Don't worry so much you say...? I only freaked out because it caught me off guard and I was dreaming so peacefully." he said snuggling her once again. "Just go to bed.. If you keep talking like that I just might tape your mouth shut."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:06 pm

"Stop it, your turnin me on..." I mumbled, rolling back over into his chest and yawned "best boyfriend ever..." I mumbled, fast asleep now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Gintoki chuckles a bit as he holds her close. "Okay I'll play nice so lets sleep." he says kissing her forehead and closes his eyes. He was glad to hear she found him to be the best
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 am

"...." i yawned and got out of bed, streatching and went into to go make Lunch after throwing on my shirt, and i smiled tiredly, knowing he would get a kick out of the job that i had just gotten, and sighed gentally, wondering what he would say when i told him the second part of the job that was required for me...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 am

Gintoki was still sound asleep but Takeru was wide awake downstairs. He was doing laundry and cleaning around. He had a very depressed expression on his face. it was odd since he always seemed happy and joyful.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:41 am

"you okay hun? doesnt seem right to leave you alone to your thoughts with out me to hear them, and help you through this, like you did for me..." i asked quietly, giving him a hug from behind as soon as i had gotten the food to a point where i had to leave it alone to cook...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 am

"Thank you for the hug dear but I am fine. I just feel a bit lonely is all. Just when I thought I was doing everything right, it all turns sour. Getting tossed out and divorced all in one day is really tough." Takeru says sitting on the couch. "Let me ask you something? If your married for three years and out of those years only three month were really spent focused on you, how do you fully handle it? Does that mean everything after three months were just lies and I believe everyone of them?" he asked Kaylee looking at her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

"Hun, it means you tried your best to see the good in him, but he wasn't the one... See, gintoki doesn't have a choice, as is chain him to the bed... But if you want to know a secret, you'll have to promise me that you'll be nice to someone I know that likes you, and realize that it might get akward in the house
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:04 pm

"I'm sure if you chained up my brother he might just enjoy it." he says laughing. "I've always been a dedicated lover but so far it seems its never the same with my partners. If you say something awkward might happen here then it makes me want to know. So what are you trying to say Kaylee? Do you know of someone who might like me?" Takeru asked but Kaylee was picked up by Gintoki. "No more interrogating my girl. If someone likes you then figure it out yourself." he says kissing her cheeks. "No fair. If you say it like that I'll think it was you nii-chan." Takeru says teasingly. "Please don't flatter yourself. My brother complex died the moment I hit middle school." he said jokingly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 pm

"Not interrogating if I'm answering willingly..." I smiled, blushing when he kissed me and sighed "give you a hint, as gin wants you to figure it out... Its someone close to my heart, but it isn't gintoki or me..." I said, leaning back into gins arms
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum