Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 21 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Gintoki nods as he locked the door behind him. "Let's go spoil you rotten." he said with a smile. He tilts his head a bit. "Want to walk or ride?" he asked her pulling on his jacket.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:29 pm

"id rather we walked, makes things take longer..." i said, holding out my hand for him while pushing some hair behind my ear "question about that comic book event... say i wanted to cosplay as a different character from my favorite game, what would you say? because i know the character would drive you just as crazy as that revealing cosplay of my armor..." i said, looking over at a little kid as he ran by giggling away from his mother
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Gintoki took hold of her hand and began walking with her. "I don't care what you wear. As long as you come with me." he said smiling. "Though please note if you draw attention from other men I will put you in a nuns outfit asap." he said smiling but was highly serious. Gin could be possessive when he felt like it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:18 pm

"like they would have a chance in hell when im carrying a keyblade made of solid metal as a part of my costume... the ones you need to worry about are the girls that like me... they are the crazy ones..." i smiled, dropping a hint for him to know who i was going to cosplay as
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:54 pm

"Is that so.. I'll keep an eye out for them then." he said smiling happily. He walks with her feeling as if lost in a bubble of love. "So where shall we go first?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 pm

"god, your supposed to be the dominate one as the guy... was i to much for you?" i asked with a giggle, dragging him towards a nice resturaunt that wasnt to expensive
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:56 am

"I don't mind if your the dominate one. It means I can see many different side and expressions from you." he said opening the door to the restaurant.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:29 pm

"well, buck up Gin, because in about 20 minutes ill become a nervous and shy wreck around you when the medication wears off..." i said with a sigh of mock exasperation and looked at the waiter, and requested a table for two and he smiled at us, and spoke "ah, you must be on a honey moon..." i said and i went bright red and squeeked "n-n-no, just d-dateing..." i muttered, burying my face into Gins coat "stupid waiter... m-m-making me s-stutter"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 pm

"Medication...? That's not something you should take just to handle being around me. I don't want you doing that anymore." Gin said looking at her. "If its not prescribed by a doctor for your health then stop it." he said a bit furious about it. There must be a deeper meaning behind it. He smiled hearing the waiter's comment. "No sir its just a date. Nothing more than that." he reassured trying to get her to calm down
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 am

"i-it was for medical purpous's... i have it incase something bad happens and i need to think rationally despite my shyness and anxiety... b-besides, thats what kept me so calm in the past when you where in the room, were my pills..." i said quietly, my voice quiet again, and i latched onto his arm and followed him quietly, my face still blushing furiously, and i grumbled "besides, you get all the fun when im shy... my shyness only gets worse in intimate relationships, its a wonder my heart does explode when you say things that make me blush..." i sighed, nodding in quiet approval as the waiter directed us to a booth in the back where we could sit next to each other and not be disturbed and i looked at him as i took my seat, knowing he would have waited for me anyways, and sighed lightly "and honestly, my anxiety medications are very minimal... least im not into drugs or smoking... i mean, closest bad thing ive done is get a little drunk after you left me at my house..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 am

Gintoki listened to her but still not liking the thought all too much. He was misinterpreting the reason for the medication. "I can't stop you if that's what you choose to do but being shy around me isn't all that bad. I don't mind if your flustered all the time. Its cute." he said as they were seated. He glanced at the menu. "You can order whatever you like."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 am

Gintoki listened to her but still not liking the thought all too much. He was misinterpreting the reason for the medication. "I can't stop you if that's what you choose to do but being shy around me isn't all that bad. I don't mind if your flustered all the time. Its cute." he said as they were seated. He glanced at the menu. "You can order whatever you like."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:07 pm

".... im serious, if i dont have my medication sometimes, i can blackout from to much anxiety..." i sighed, opening my menu to read the options, hopeing they had a nice steak
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 am

"It's fine but just don't over do it on my account." Gin said looking at the menus. His mind slowly thinking on something else. His hands gripping the menu a bit tightly before he snapped out of it. He sighs deeply before focusing on their date once again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 am

"...." i noticed his hands tighten and i blinked, doing my best to indicate i hadnt seen it, and sighed quietly feeling a bit akward...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 am

Gintoki looked at Kaylee with a gentle smile. "So about the beach trip. Will I get to see you in a two piece bikini or a school style one piece?" he asked wanting to see her blush a bit.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

"y-y-you will have to wait and see on that..." i said quietly, glad it wasnt going to be tense the whole dinner, and turned red as i took a drink
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm

"That's no fair. I want to know now. You big meanie." Gin said pouting like a child. "I'll get you for this soon" he said taking hold of her hand
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:59 am

"Allons-y... come and get me..." i said with a gental smile as i spoke in french and sighed "sorry, a little bit of geek just showed... i watched docter who recently... cant seem to stop, its like its an addiction..." i smiled sheepishly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 am

Gin was a bit caught off guard by it. "You're no geek in my eyes. You don't have to worry about such things with me." he says as he noticed the waiter returning. "Are you both ready to order?" he asked. Gintoki looked at Kaylee. "You order first, love".
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:24 pm

"seriously, stop that, my name is Kaylee... Kay if you must, but embaressing me in public is starting to get old... ill have the Sirloin steak, medium rare, and a side of steamed vegetables..." i said with a sigh of exasperation, watching the waiter giggle at our predicament
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Gin's expression changed a bit as he glanced down at his menu. I'd like to have a split Maine lobster tail with skewered shrimp and sea scallops. Add a buttery garlic finish over some wild rice pilaf. The waiter nods and walks off to have the chef prepare their meals. Gintoki was silent after the man walked away.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 am

"thought you hated meat..." i said, teasing him a little bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:22 am

"I do but seafood is different. It's the only exception for me." he said softly. Gintoki was thinking about his brother. He had been worried since not hearing from him. 'Is he really okay with Kaylee's brother or did something happen..... Damn it Takeru...! Call to check in.....' he thinks getting frustrated
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:56 pm

".... shouldnt you text him? im sure he is worried..." John smiled hesitantly as the movie ended, pulling Takeru to the side

".... Gin.... your being... kind of terse... did i do something wrong?" i asked, noting the irritation in his face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum