Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar opposite

2 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Polar opposite - Page 10 Empty Re: Polar opposite

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Sleeping I awoke up on a sunny sunday morning. My shoulder had seem to be a bit better now so I decided to go have it check out before going on a ride with my skateboard. As I clean myself, I made my way over to the hospital.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 pm

I saw my brothers leave. I just stayed in my room.

"We got to get her to talk." Anthony threw a baseball at Alex, who caught it. They were in the park. "Yeah, wonder what happened." Alex threw it back.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 pm

After coming out of the hospital, I made my way past the park when I saw the twins. Smiling I walked over to them, "Hey you guys?" I said as I stop in front of them. "Playing baseball?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:20 pm

"Playing catch. We do this when we're trying to think of a solution to something." Anthony said, throwing the ball to Alex.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Scoffing to the side I decided to ask, "Why is that? Thinking of a solution to what?" I said looking at the two seeing that they were thinking hard at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

"Miki went into clamshell mode: she wont say anything. We haven't seen clamshell for a while now, so something real bad mustve happened..." Alex said, throwing the ball back. "So we're trying to think of ways to make her talk." Anthony added.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Eying them for a split second I sigh when I finally said, "Ask her about the kiss. I bet you she'll turn red and possibly blurt something out of the blue about it.." I told them and sigh again. "So she's like that when something major happens right? Tell her about that then she'll talk..." I smile and sat down relaxing.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 am

"How would you know about something like that? Were you the one that kissed her or something?" Anthony threw the ball back.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 am

I grew silent as I heard him when I simply answer, "Maybe..." I said trying to avoid them but decided to answer anyways, "You can say that but I thinks she's mad though since its her first kiss..." I told them. "Why?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 am

Alex dropped the ball and they both looked at him, shocked. "Why would you do that!?" Alex asked.
"She's had other boyfriends before. They've never actually kissed; like, she kisses them on the cheek and stuff, but she's never gone 'all the way'. She breaks up with them if they try anything like that." Anthony said.

"But shes not dating him..."

"Youre right. Shes dating someone else."

"..."

"..."

"What the f--- were you thinking, man!?" They asked at the same time.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 am

I stood there dumbfounded when I saw the twins looking at me with their serious expression on. Turning away from them I told them straight out, "It's because I like her...If she rather date a guy who's not really into her then there's no point of being in a relationship if you're not really commited to it right?" I told the two younger boys before getting up. "Whatever, you both are too young to understand..." I told them and looks up to the sky.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:06 am

"What, you think breaking up is easy!? She's not going to jump into your arms! Shes old fashioned! Hell, the only reason she broke up with the last guy was because he tried to make her do...that and Lissa beat the crap out of him...and she may have castrated him, we're not sure..." Anthony said.

"Now her relationship will get all weird..." Alex added.

"Did you even think of the consequences you brought on our sister?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 am

'Consequences?' I thought then turn my attention back to them, "No. Whatever happens, happen. Like I told her, she can do whatever she wants with me for what I did to her. She can hit me, be angry at me, heck, even kill me if she wanted to. However...." I fidgeted then sigh, "She's not the type to do that. I know just by looking at her. Plus I've talk to Liisa about it too...Liisa can hit me for all I care...That is if she has the guts too since I'm not like her ex's..." I said shrugging my shoulders. "But if its her relationship with Nathan then, I'll just butt out and not be around her. I won't show up in front of her face...I don't want that to happen though..." I let out a heavy sigh, "This is complicated talking to you guys...Oh how I wish I never said anything..." I mutter.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:24 am

The two brothers exchanged glances. "...Its just...shes sometimes a nervous wreck when it comes to these things. We dont really like Nathan, but we're not going to interfere, cause thats messed up anyways." Anthony shrugged.

"So our hands are tied." Alex sighed.

"And you cant really avoid her because of the pair program." They both pointed out.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 am

"And you cant really avoid her because of the pair program." They both pointed out.

While muttering to myself, I heard the twins. "That's right. That is another thing that I will have to worried about...Damn..." I knew I should of kept my mouth shut. "Hm maybe I should start dating again so that she doesnt think about what happen? What do you guys think about this input?" I ask the twins.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:40 am

"...It might work...." Alex mused.

'Maybe to get his mind off it. I doubt it's that easy for Miki...' Anthony thought.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:46 am

"It might work? You'd think so?" I ask. "What about you?" I said pointing to Anthony.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:47 am

"I dont know...but Alex' guess is better than mine, most of the time, so..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 am

"Most of the time only? Hm...Then I guess I have no choice then..." I mutter, "Thanks I suppose.." I said and sigh again.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 am

"Maybe you can even get on Nathan's good side, if you're dating someone else. Kinda protect her, you know?" Anthony said.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 am

"I suppose you're right as well..." I said again and took out my phone. "Let me call her then. I'm sure she's thrill anyways..." I mumble when I dial Luna's number. ONce she had picked up, you could hear her scream in the background. After I have told her I hung up and stare over to the boys, "See what I mean. My ex is a total maniac just now...This is going to be so annoying.." I mutter once more hating the fact that I'll be dating Luna once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 am

"...Maybe she's not so bad. I mean, she might think before going super obsessive girlfriend or whatever..." Anthony suggested."But if our sister does randomly break up with Nathan, dont break up yourself, at least not immediately...cause thats just wrong."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:30 am

"Good point...But isn't it mess up though? Wouldn't she be angry or irritated that I dated someone?" For some reason, it didnt feel right. "Hm..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 am

"...We dont know, we're not our sister."

"But shes already in a relationship, so I dont think it would bother her." Alex stated.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:01 am

"Let's hope not...I seriously dont want anything to happen to her...In any case hurt her especially..." I told them when I noticed that it was late afternoon. "I'll walk you guys home before I head home..." I said as I look away from them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum