Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar opposite

2 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Polar opposite Empty Polar opposite

Post  Blip Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Miki Natsuno is a soft spoken, timid, and bright student who has always done the right thing, is willing to help others as long as they arent breaking rules, and has never had an unexcused absence. However, at her school, not everyone has a passing grade, greatly affecting the school, and if the scores dont improve, it will lose its funding. Its a very nice school, so Miki is a bit unhappy that this may happen. However, before the start of her junior year, she is called to the office, where she is greeted by the principal. He asks her if she is aware of the fact that the school may close due to low test scores. "Yes." She answers sofly. They then tell her they are going to be pairing up excelling students with others who have a low grade to get both to pass. Miki thinks its a good idea, so she agrees to help- and then regrets it. They hand her a file of the student shes paired up with, and is shocked when she realizes its _____, a guy who rarely shows up to school, but when he does, acts cold and distant and doesnt do any work. And is a bit scary to Miki. She asks if she can be paired up with someone else. They refuse to change it, then add: "His grades are your grades, so if he fails...you fail." Miki stares at them in disbelief, realizing she has no choice but to get ______ to come to school everyday and do his work. Or else.

important stuff
1) join if your able to post at least once a day.
2)theyre in the same grade, so ____ is 16-17 years old. Miki is 16.
3)Its in first person.

I'll upload a picture as soon as I have computer access.

skelly:
name:
bio:

Last edited by Juilii on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finally had time to go on a computer...)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Polar opposite Empty Re: Polar opposite

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

(interesting! may I join?)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

sure! I just have to suddenly leave for about 2 hours.... but feel free to make a skelly and maybe even start. Its the first day of school, and ____ either went to school or stayed home.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 am

what happens if I hit the thanks button? Nothing bad, right?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:22 am

(I'll have to post my skelly later and do I post as first person or third person jusy thought I ask...)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:07 am

(its in first person^-^)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 am

name: Yata Misaki
appearance: YATA MISAKI (CLICK ME)
bio: Yata Misaki had never liked school, for some reason, he hated school. Going through all those courses just to get into college was nothing to him, it really meant nothing to be precise. However, when he became a junior things started to change for him. (Will add more later)

(ok I'll do my best as a first person plus its been a long time too since I've play as first person)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 am

(Ooh, he's pretty...handsome)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 am

(Thank you! He's from the anime call 'K Project' its a very good anime...only 12 or 13 episodes only...Anyways would you like to start off first or me?)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 pm

(i'll start!)
I walked to school, for the first time worried about the first day of school. If he didn't come, I had to go to his house and get him to come to school. I sighed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:05 pm

It was early one morning when I awoke from the sound of birds chirping near my window. I recall Miki stopping by my place a few days ago saying something to me about the school. As I recall it, all I hear was just the sound of worriness within her voice. For some reason, I know that if I didn't go, she would come back and probably force me to go. Then again, it was only a waste of my time to head to school and probably a waste of my aching head hearing the teacher speak about their subjects. It was already 7:18 when I finally got up from my bed as I head over to the bathroom that awaits me every morning. Going to school isn't my thing but knowing Miki, she's probably in front of my house trying to force her way in. As I sigh, I looked into the mirror one last time before heading out to do my usual routine, skateboard into the mall.

(Hope this is good enough for ya)
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 pm

(its good!)
I knocked on the door a few times, before one of the neighbors told me he had already left...but not to school. "He's probably at the mall or somethin'..."

"...Okay, thankyou for letting me know!" I dashed off. It was already 7:27. School was a half hour walk. I didn't want to be late, but if only I showed up to school, i'd be marked absent. So it was late or never.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 am

As I made my way over to the mall with my skateboard, I came to a stop at a red light. Waiting for the light to turn green I noticed that school would be starting soon. Before long I continued on once more and finally made it to the mall. My red hairpassing the wind swaying as I curve and jump at every obstacles. It wasn't long until I got to my destination when I stood at a certain store to take a good look at the new skateboards that they had. As I stood there a hand had reached out and grabbed my shoulders and there I saw stood Miki. I gave her a glare and shrug her off of me before turning to leave. I didnt say anything to her as I left but somehow she stopped me again. "What do you want?" I ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am

"We have. To get. To SCHOOL." I said, a bit irritated. "Cant you at least sit through school so I dont lose credit today?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 am

Standing there like an idiot, I laughed a bit as I answer, "No I hate school and its boring so leave me alone..." When I said that to her I got on my skateboard and started to move on again but came to a stop. "If I go what would you pay me in return?" I ask as I waited. For some reason I dont understand to why Miki keep asking me but I decided to go along with it. "Well?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 am

"...For every day you go to school...I'll do whatever you want the rest of the day..." It was all I could think of. Maybe it was enough...I didnt want to fail school...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 am

As I stood there and heard what she had said I thought to myself, 'Is it better this way or should I ask more than what she came for?'. The thought never left me but somehow I'm beginning to question her. "Deal only if you stop following me and stop talking to ke. You're already annoying when you keep nagging on me..." I told her and turn her way. "Shouldn't we be going?" I askm
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:13 pm

"You also have to do your work. And you wont hear another peep out of me. And I wont bother you anymore." I was thankful for the part where I wouldn't have to talk to him anymore.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm

As I eye her I nodded my head, "Fine. This will only be temporary..." I told her and looked at the time. I noticed that it was already 7:42am and knew that we were going to be late. Without thinking I grabbed onto her hands and put her on my back as I got on my skateboard taking us two to the school. "Better hold on tight or else you'll fall..." I quickly said and use one of y foot to stroll us there with the force of speed that was taking us down hill.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

I held on for dear life. 'Arent we going too fast!? It'll be a mess if we crash!...' I thought, my heart beating like crazy.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Enjoying life as we rode down, I could feel the adrenalin pumping within my veins. Grinning I could see the school up ahead when I caught sight of the gate coming to a close. "We're not going to make it!" I quickly said but manage to squeeze the both of us in. Once we were inside I stop my skateboard and smile, "Well since we're here then you can go to class...You only said that I have to get to school so I'm leaving..." I told her and started walking to a nearby tree near the track field.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 pm

My heart was still beating like crazy. I was alarmed when he started walking away."...! Wait! If you're not in class I get marked absent, regardless of whether I was on time or there at all!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Listening to her blabbering I was annoy. Coming to a stop I turn to face her, "Fine...But I'm just going to sleep so dont you dare wake me up either..." When I walk back to her I stood there tall and grand right in front of her. "It better be worth my time so where's the class at?" I ask and thought to myself, 'Why am I putting up with her?' For some reason I just stood there dumbfounded that they made a new set of rules about the school system.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm

"As long as you're physically in the class, I dont care. We have english right now," I said, walking to the class, unfazed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm

"Whatever..." as I follow her I glance at the school noticing that most of the students were here just like he was. It wasn't long until we got to the room. Entering the door I saw that they had their eyes on me. Ignoring them I made my way over to the empty seat by the window and sat down closing my eyes while my legs were on my desk ignoring everyone here in class including Miki.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum