Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 8 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 pm

" Eh, I wouldn't credit myself as that unique, even with the empathy thing," I said, interlacing my fingers.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 8 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:19 am

"Says the girl who managed to be the first to enter into a school of rich kids on grades alone, with looks that caused half of the male portion of the school to have dirty thoughts about you. Your also humble, and you bring out the best in people..." Came my immediate reply, a serious look on my face as i raised an eyebrow
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:14 pm

"I'm not very humble, I nearly froze to death, remember? And having to deal with such a disturbing mindset from that student body wasn't all that great either. If anything, I'm incredibly stubborn."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:27 pm

"Just another point in your favor... Learn to take a compliment..." Came my amused reply, my eyes darting to the right suddenly, a quick spike of irritation coming and going in an instant
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:45 pm

It took all my willpower to not puff my checks as a sign of mild annoyment, though I was immediately distracted by a hot burning sensation, sort of like if someone had taken a rubber paddle from a random street in Vegas on the hottest day and slapped me with it.

Irritation was probably the most annoying of emotions. "...What happened?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:03 am

"remember how there is that girl they are attempting to court me to? SHE just walked in... Knowing her, she will attempt to stay with us for as long as possible. Im irritated because she is exactly what you detest. A grumpy you makes a grumpy me. She hides... ALOT...." Came my terse and clipped reply, a very fake smile as i nodded in her direction
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:24 am

"...Oh I am going to have a field day with this one, aren't I..." I merely sighed. Really wish that weren't the case. Why can't people be a little more forward, it would keep the intensity of emotions to a more comfortable level. One that wouldn't be so troublesome to deal with.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:53 pm

"question. Does alcohole mute or lessen the intensity of emotions since they cant hide as much? If so, she is a drinker, might help...." I quickly asked, his eyes darting between the two rapidly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:53 pm

"It feels...weird. Like if my dad does it, I can't sense him, but normal people... Like I said, weird."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:55 am

"Good or bad?" I asked again, turning my eyes to her again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 am

"Depends the emotion. Depends the person. Sometimes it's weird. Sometimes it's plain goddammit people are starting to get drunk." Fortunately for me, it was a pretty uniform blaarg, kinda like a foghorn, which meant someone emotions were overpowering the other emotions at the moment, which meant someone really couldn't handle their alcohol. "So does anyone here have like a particularly low tolerance for alcohol?"I whispered quickly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:01 am

"Yeah. HER..." I said, nodding my head at a flushed looking girl slowly making her way over to our table with a blissful grin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:40 pm

"...As I said. Fun times await."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:27 am

"Bring up the fact that we have a meeting we need to prepare for tomorrow if you get uncomfortable, or if you feel my torment for the night has been enough. Please..." I sighed with a weak smile, jumping as a very slurred voice called out my name with a happy tone to it. With a muted groan, i turned to see the woman was much closer now, and bent over, giving me little space to manuver away as she advanced, "Why havent you responded to my messages? its been AGES since ive seen you!" The woman giggled. "Serena, Please, you know how my phone is, its always ringing, sometimes i dont get arounde to the messages before they get deleted by my staff...." 'i said, leaning back as far as i possibly could
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:29 am

Ewwwwwwwww, I thought with a barely straight face, nearly unable to keep from cringing. Being around her was nearly as bad as being one of the guys from school.

These people needed therapy or something.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:10 pm

"Soooo, who is this?" She asked, suspicious jealousy evident in her voice, eyeing (god, been so long I forgot the name o.o) warily as she sat down. "This is my find and assistant..." I said, watching the two of them curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 pm

(I think it was Ally or something? I'll go with that)
"Yeah, I'm just his assistant, here to make sure he doesn't forget anything," I said, sensing growing jelousy. Did she think we were intimate or something? Her jealousy increased when I restated my purpose here...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

"Serena, Calm down. Why dont you go have a few more drinks, get whatever you want, on me..." I smiled, watching as she slowly stumbled through the thoughts. With a distrustful frown, she stayed where she was and moved her chair closer to mine, latching onto my arm. With an uncomfortable sigh, i let things continue the way they were, knowing that i could stop it if i had to, but decided that it would be more painful to do that instead of just humor her for awhile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:39 pm

I looked at her, wondering if she would pass out drunk. She then leeched onto him, to which I raised a brow. She was one creepy girl.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:04 pm

"S-So, Serena, what are you doing here? i thought you were on a trip with your mother!" I asked, attempting to keep ehr from getting any idea's. "Oh, i was, but mother said i should come here and bond with you, attempt to make you accept my proposal to marry eachother." She giggled, leaning against me.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Oh GOD this girl is nasty. Her intent is full on bunny mode, I don't even know how she can keep it together. I shifted my gaze over to him. His usually calm persona just radiated discomfort. Maybe if I subtly attempted to make her feel disgust for holding him, she would let go and act more ladylike.

So I proceeded to manipulate her emotions, careful to avoid manipulating his due to their proximity, moving my attention to my glass but sneaking glances to the pair. I hadn't done that in awhile, so I wasn't sure how long it would take for her to react to her growing disgust and how long until she shook off the artificially altered emotion.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:04 am

Gradually,j i noticed she loosened her iron fisted grip on my arm with a frown, and about 10 minutes later, watched her let go in a confused manner. bowing her head, she walked off, muttering something about not feeling to well. With a sigh, i turned my attention to Ally, and noticed how... Aloof she was acting. "D... Did you do something there?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:31 am

I took a slow, deep breath, breaking my control over her. That didn't mean the effect wouldn't linger, I just wasn't sure how long it would take. Some people shook it off more easily that others, put she was pretty wasted, so her realizing it would probably take awhile. I finally turned my attention to him. "I might tell you someday."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 am

"You make it sound like you have plans to stay around for a long time...." I said teasingly, a light hearted smile on my face, relaxing now that the leeach was gone
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:44 am

"Eh, you never know, I can't predict the future," I shrugged, swirling the nonexistent beverage in my glass.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next