Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 30 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:01 am

Youll be napping, Ill be prepping... "Naps are good, help you recharge and stuff."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:33 pm

"...." i nodded and stood up with her in my arms, and set her down, bending picking up the items i had set down earlier, then turned to her with a yawn
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:42 pm

"Quite the sleepyhead, arent you?" I said, playfully pinching his cheek for a second.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:40 am

"but thats when i become the most cuddly..." i mumbled, gentally taking her hand as i walked back to the room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 am

"Im surprised I havent been awaken by you cuddling me then, going by that theory," I teased.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:56 am

"because i move BEFORE you wake up in the hopes that i wont get crap from you, but at this point i dont care..." i said quietly, opening our room, letting go of her hand as i kicked off my shoes, and collapsed on the bed, squirming under the covers till i was comfortable
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 am

"What makes you think Im going to chew you out because of that? Silly," I poked his cheek. "Im going to the bathroom, ill be back in a sec," I said, discreetly grabbing a bag with the clothes I was going to surprise him with when he woke up from his nap. They were going to go under until I knew he was asleep, before I began stripping. That was my plan. I slipped into the bed also getting comfy next to him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 am

"by crap i ment teasing..." i said as i watched her go with a smile on my face, turning a bit red when my gaze went to her hips, and blinked, astonished that i had actually done that without thinking about it... "im usually pretty good about controling those impulses..." i thought to myself quietly, still watching her until the door closed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:29 am

Once I was comfortable in bed, under the sheets, I adjusted my shirt to make it easier to take off without waking him up after he dozed off. Man, I just cant wait to surprise him, mwahahaha~
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:26 am

"...." i smiled and kissed her on the lips, snuggling her with a contented grunt, drapeing an arm over her until i passed out
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Once I made sure small, 'naplike' movements went undetected by him, I carefully removed my shirt and my pants, until the only thing I was wearing was my one piece bikini, which was a rather simple design, a pastel blue with thin, navy blue lines running through the seams, sort of like a corset. Then I lightly dozed off as well, trying to not fall into too much of a deep sleep as to miss his reaction.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:45 pm

"...." about two hours later i woke up, my back having been turned to her, and sat up to help wake myself up as well as look around the room, the blankets being pulled off of her as i did so. after massaging my eyes forr a moment, i spoke up "Mint, you up yet? i dont wanna walk down to the mess hall on my own...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:09 pm

"...Al...most..." I stirred slightly, ever so slightly opening an eye, not noticing I was no longer covered in the sheets. ...Dont tell me that my latest plan was a flop. I thought it would be years before Id have to take more extreme measures...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:59 am

"...." i yawned again and turned to her and froze, my jaw dropping as my face went bright red, and tried to think how to speak, despite my brain being at a total standstill "...... C-c-an... o-oh... w-w-what..." i said, my brain slowly and painfully attempting to process the image before me, and as it did, my face got even more red, and my reactions became more active. after about 2 minutes of stareing at her in sheer shock, i fell off the side of the bed and backed up against the wall to keep my balance, my head light from all the blood rushing to it "oh my god oh my god oh my fucking god, what happened, when did this happen, why is she so okay with this while im fucking terrified, why do i like how she looks like that but am terrified at the moment oh my god oh my god oh my fucking god!" i thought in a panic, attempting to slow my heart rate "w-w-WHAT THE HELL!? what the actual hell happened! how drunk did you get me? how bad was i? oh my god oh my god..." i said aloud, my eyes locked on her form, unable to look away, and groaned "are you TRYING to corrupt me or something?! i mean, hell! getting me to cuddle you constantly in public wasnt enough? now you have to torment me in the bedroom?!" i said, attempting to take deep breaths as i tried to calm down, and was visibly failing, miserablly as well...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Success!
I sat up, noticing I had succeeded a little too well...
"...No, im not... its a one piece, it covers more than a tanktop," I said calmly, trying to not laugh at his rather exaggerated reaction. "I wore a two piece before and you seemed fine with that, I really didnt think youd get like this over something that covers more."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:09 am

"yeah, but THAT WAS AT THE BEACH! and i want half asleep when i saw it, i knew it was gonna happen and could mentally prepare myself to control myself! i woke up and i thought it was underwear! my god!" i said, my hands shaking as i reached for the tea maker i had built from the leftover upgrade parts, andslowly attempted to pur myself a glass, and drank it in gulps "its the situation that got me, not the clothing... think about it like this... i feel guilty whenever i have those... urges... about you, because i know a bit about your past and all... and i dont want to rush this... but sometimes it makes it really hard when you do things like that... i see that and the first thing i want to do is tackle you and... god damnit..." i sighed after i had visibly calmed down due to the tea's distraction, my eyes closed for the moment "i love you alot, i do, thats why i react the way i do, cause im embarressed to act and think the things that i do around you... you look drop dead gorgeous right now, but that is just making it harder on me, let alone the fact we are in a bedroom... i really dont want to break or loose your trust..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:22 pm

"Its a one piece. You wouldnt be able to tear it off me so easily, it made of good quality fabric," I sighed, stifling a giggle. "...In all honesty, I wouldnt mind it if it were you, I feel very safe around you, since I know thats not all you want from me." I paused. "Im sorry, I just really like seeing your reaction. It would be really hard for you to break my trust regardless."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:49 am

"even if you dont mind, i do, you would deserve better than that, you deserve to have that expieriance be rememberable and romantic... and besides, im still new to these emotions... im not used tocareing mroe about someone than i do about me, im not used to these... urges..." i said with a red face, hesitantly coming over to the bed "im not comfortable with me wanting to tackle you to the ground due to said urges...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:02 pm

"Im still on the bed, so you cant really tackle me to the floor, unless thats how much force the urge will make you go," I joked as he walked back to the bed. "Though I think its mainly pent up, since you dont like feeling it, so you should find a way to vent that out too. Nothing good comes out of pent up emotions..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:25 pm

"thats why i indulged in the public cuddling and the events in the engine room before we came and took a nap... come on, lets get more presentable so we can head down to the mess hall"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:33 pm

"Fiiine," I said, rolling my eyes in mock annoyment as I pulled a shirt over my head.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:53 am

"i dont want anyone else seeing that...." imumbled under my breath as i came over and hugged her "your mine, and i get extreamly jelouse easily... wouldnt want me to start a fight, wouldnt be fair on the other guy...." i said with a slight smile, kissing her forhead as i threw on a shirt of my own
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 am

"Aww, youre depriving the suit of its purpose," I pouted, then quickly smiled as he kissed me. After I was more modestly dressed, I hopped off the bed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:10 am

"no, im specializing its porpous... im well aware of how other men stare at you... its only natural id want to beat the shit out of them, and if you do things like that in public if we arent at a beach, ill propbobly end up getting arrested for 1 of 2 reasons...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:31 am

"...You can get arrested for beating up a guy who stares... whats the other reason?" I asked, raising a brow.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next