Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 29 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:52 pm

".... you dont seem to understand... im practically incapable of crying in front of others... your the first one ive ever cried in front of... even as a baby i didnt cry, as it was frowned apon..." i said quietly, eating my food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:33 am

"...You know, if you ended up being Chuck norris' son, I wouldnt be surprised at all."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm

"he came out with all these abilities, i gained mine through sheer willpower and hard work.... my inability to cry is a mental problem that stems from my childhood..." i said quietly, taking another bite with a sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:38 pm

"Because you had to tough it out as a kid, huh?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:09 pm

"rather i dont like how it makes me feel... i dont like feeling vunerable..." i said simply, and grunted as i ate another bite
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 pm

"What would you be feeling vulnerable to?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 pm

"... lets just say that if i cried, my life would have been alot worse as people would think im a wuss... i dont want to go into details, for your sake...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:35 am

"The need to cry does not make you a wuss. They would know that the moment you smashed their face in." I finished eating my meal. "...You make the details sounds really bad. Are they really that bad?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:33 am

"those who cried were either beaten or enslaved, depended on your build... me, i was a sprinter, i could be in and out of a crime scene within minutes... lots of people were gunning for me, or had it in for me, because the fastest one makes the others looks bad... i didnt care at the time, i just focused on surviving, not making friends... but after awhile, i looked up and saw that everyone was away from me, and i had been left behind in the old ways... there were times that while we were working on projects togeather online that they would still come around looking for me, because they have the mentality of once your in, you never leave... the head person was a male, and his daughter had taken a keen interest in me... she... wanted me to be her companion, in a matter of speaking... i adamently refused though, because you know how i am with girls... most of the time they either terrify me... or i go slightly tomato mode..." i said, rambling a bit and i paused, taking a breath "needless to say, if i had shown any signs of weakness, or what comprised of weakness, to them, i would probobly be chained to a bed or a wall somewhere in Miami..." i said tiredly, and looked at the ground "but... i never wanted to cry, or had the compusion to for a long time.... even if my dad had stayed, youve seen what he is like if its true... hes not the coddling type, hes the let you do what you will type... i dont even know what mom looked like or acted like..." i said with a grunt, indicating i was finished with the subject, and that i would not go further for some time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 pm

I sighed. "Thats a crappy way to live, not even able to do something without someone wanting to force you to do something else. I mean, how did he think it was a good idea to force you to become someones 'companion'? I wouldve turned her down too, in your situation."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 am

".... it was difficult to do so... if i had done what she wanted, i wouldnt have had to fight, i could have just been a servant... but i valued my freedom more in the end, and after i figured out how, i picked the lock on the collar that traced me, and ran as far as i could and as hard as i could... i was out of the city within the hour... she didnt stop though, she had her eyes on the prize so to speak... she was very rich, and spoiled, so she might still be trying to pursue me out of sheer will to spite me and will try to punish me or something..." i sighed, shuddering, and yawned "thats the problem with him though, he didnt think, she wanted something, he got it for her..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 am

"Well, she cant find you anymore. And even if she did, she would have to go through me first, and I can face spoiled princess anytime." I paused for a moment. "...Remind me again why im an exception to your general dislike of girls."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:11 am

"besides the teasing.... you dont pester me, your nice, your understanding, cute, alureing, intelegent, good with your hands, and just... it just feels right, ya know? i dont really need a reason to let one special girl be an exception do i?" i asked quietly, turning my head to look at her seriously, slightly confused by the question
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:46 am

"Well, um... I dont know its just... I guess I feel im not much different than other girls to make me extraordinary in any way. Im sure you met other girls who were nice or cute or smart or all of the above... It might sound like a stupid thing to mull about, but it just... nags at me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:13 pm

".... let me make things clear, there may have been other girls that seemed like you, but the fact of the matter is that they arent YOU... your extrodinary in your own right... you managed to fix a broken machine that got us here, you can read a language no one else can except for our parents! you may not see it, but i do, i see the potential future we have, and that is enough for me to love you with all my heart... i chose you, and i dont have plans to leave, ever... even if you sent me away, i doubt id be able to find someone else and love them as much as i do you... it would devestate me.. but id stay alive in the hopes that youd need me or my help for some little project... your my entire world... if you told me you wanted to leave, and go build a house on some planet similar to earth, and just live in peace, i would give up all of this for it... you dont have to be extrordinary to yourself, because i have enough awe struck feeling about you to share..." i said quietly, gentally grabbing her chin and kissing her for an extended period on the mouth, letting her know exactly how i felt "and tonight, its my turn to cook for the ship, we are going to eat in our room, and i plan on cuddling the hell out of you tonight as well to make sure these doubts of yours are gone..." i said quietly, pulling her into my lap and resting my chin on her shoulder with a slightly red face, and kissed her cheek "im yours, forever and always... you dont need to worry about other girls... im content and quietly happy loving you..." i said with a shisper in her ear, wrapping my arms around her waist after setting my food to the side, and removing my headphones, even my computer i had on my wrist, and set them to the side to pay attention to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:10 pm

"I guess I can live with that," I said, my mind and heart buzzing with contentment, happyness, and love. And being content and happy for being loved. "...I think this will be the first time that youre cuddling me... Its normally the other way around. And then I get dinner. In bed. That aside... just one more worry. You dont get bored of me, do you? Or I dont become boring? Or act lame?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 am

"..." i sighed with a smile at the courner of my mouth "you missed the after dinner snuggles... but no, i dont get bored... im a guy, all you have to do is throw a ball at a wall every now and then and pay attention to me and im good... how i could possibly get bored with you around, teasing me and all, its impossible... ill be dead by the time you run out of things you could use..." i said quietly, rubbing my cheek against hers "granted, we may have fights now and then, but im sure we can make up after we calm down... as for being lame or boreing, impossible, if anything im the boreing one, i never socialize... i only do so because you express interest in it... if you ahd interest in just reading, id get you books and sit in a courner and read with you like this..." i said with a smile, resting my head against hers and closing my eyes, and closed the door with a little difficulty, and finished up my dinner with my free hand, and chuckled "but even so this being new... its a nice change, yes? im sure you love being spoiled rotten by your boyfreind, dont you?" i asked curiously, not even bothering to open my eyes to see her responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:31 am

"Who doesnt like being spoiled every now and then?" I said with a small laugh. This was fun. This, I often felt, was sort of a surprise to me, to just have someone there than would love me in exchange for me loving them. And throwing a ball at the wall. Or maybe I should just put on a bikini one day and wait for him to come back to the room after he finishes checking everything. His reactions are nigh priceless every time. This time, I chuckled to myself, my face slightly giving away my evil- I mean, um... not evil plan.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:41 pm

".... that right there is why i will never get bored of you or think your lame... just... dont go too far alright? keep it PG13, least for now..." i sighed with a slight smile, poking her side as i set my food to the side "i keep saying this is dinner, when its more like lunch... im free for the next 3 hours till dinner is needing to be made... what you wanna do while the ship goes through its Engine Shakedown?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"Yeesh, Ill still be wearing clothes, im still a little shy, believe it or not. Its not even that extreme or new," I said, rolling my eyes. But it seems I can put my plan on motion faster than I thought. " I think Ill just chill here, since I dont really have to do anything. I feel like being lazy."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:20 pm

"i... i..." i said, speachless for a moment as i shook my head "i never said you would be doing anything THAT darastic, i was just saying dont do like... underwear or revealing clothing like a tank top just to mess with me..." i mumbled, my face going from its slight red to fullblown crimson, turning my head to the side and rubbing my neck, trying to hide it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:18 am

I stifled a laugh. "Y-you know, when I really get to you, everything blushes red. Your face, your ears, your arms- you have a crazy amount of blood, lovely tomato. But fiiiine, no tanktop or underwear." I pretended to puff my cheeks in annoyance, before stretching out a bit. "Besides, itll be hard to get a reaction out of you eventually if all I do is tease you... with only words." With that, I smirked, before closing my eyes and lying back.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:33 am

"Hush, or no snuggles later..." i said, suddenly grabbing her chin with a gental touch, and kissed her again, attempting to get the same reaction out of her that i had
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:25 pm

I blushed faintly, but didnt say anything. Ill hush. Im still putting on the bikini for when you come back later.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:23 pm

".... least i can get that much of a reaction out of you..." i smiled, checking somthing on a display nearby and nodded "the engine protocoles should take care of the rest... if you want, we could just head back to the room and nap for a bit..." i said with a yawn, leaning back against the wall with her against me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next