Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting Empty First meeting

Post  Blip Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Reina is a highly skilled computer and robotics programmer- though she is only known online as Minty_bug. She constantly chats with one of the members on a website she frequents, and they often work 'together' on projects, in which they both get paid for with real money. One day, she gets an offer to do a rather menial job for a fair sum of cash, and she gets an address to a cafe. Which is deserted, except for one other person. Suddenly, they both get a bag thrown over their heads and are kidnapped- where they discover that theirĀ  'job' is not so menial after all.

The opening setting will start at the cafe, in which Rei meets the member she has become good friends and partner with- however, she's never met him in person.

Name: Reina 'Rei' De la Flor
Online name: Minty_Bug
Appearance:First meeting M_1333731082295
Their personality and bio will remain a mystery, developing as the story goes along.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

First meeting Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Name: Neku Sakuraba
Username: TheDerpyMuffin
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/144/8/0/Neku_Sakuraba_by_LightningGuy.jpg[/img]
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 pm

(Yay! I'll start!)
I walked into the cafe, rather confused as it was deserted, except for one other person... my new employer, or representative, perhaps? "Excuse me, Im supposed to meet someone from SecAdIn Tech, are you a representative, or-?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:31 am

"same here... i just got an email about a job offer from them requesting my assistance as a code analyst, programmer, and security tester... also in robotics and whatnot...." i said quietly from underneath the shirt that was covering my mouth, looking to the side as i pulled my shirt down to drink my coffee "been here for about 10 minutes, finally got my coffee..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:53 am

Suddenly the owner appeared, serving me a cup as well. "Excuse me, has anyone from SecAdIn Tech come here yet?"
He shook his head, then walked away. I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Im Reina, but you can call me Rei. I do computer and robotics programming. It would help if they werent so vague about the job though. They wanted me to check a program and make sure it ran. Any nut head can do that, but they offered a fair price, so why not, right?" I sipped some coffee.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 am

"tell me about it... ya know, your voice is kind of familiar... i think ive heard it over a chat session i had with one of my few friends that i havent met...." i said with a slight nod, my voice still quiet, still not comfortable with talking to people in person, but seeing as we were alone, there wasnt much choice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

"...So the name Minty_bug would sound familiar to you?" I asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 pm

"that it does... would the User name TheDerpyMuffin sound fimiliar, Derpy for short?" i asked, my eyes sharpening as i looked back to her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:03 pm

I smiled. "Means youre the person ive been working with lately, doesnt it? Nice to meet you- in person," I was relieved he didnt look like a creeper. "But they didnt tell me you were also working for them..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

"and vice versa... must say, glad to know that its you im working with... generally not the social type... i try and ignore people in public..." i said, gesturing at my headphones and shirt covering my mouth
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 pm

"I'd understand that." I finished my coffee. "...Is it just me, or did this coffee taste funny?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 am

"now that you mention it, it is kinda weird... ive felt really weak since i started drinking it..." i said with a yawn, looking down at my ipod to change the song coming from my headphones
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:39 pm

I felt really weak as well, and I suddenly noticed someone had covered up the windows of the place as well. "Did they really give us coffee or-" Someone Ā threw a bag over my head. "HEY!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 pm

".... get away from her!" i made a move to jump for the man attacking her, but was tackled to the ground and my arms tied behind my back as they put a bag on my head as well and was held down due to my squirming of trying to get free
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:48 pm

I tried to fight, but my strength failed me, and eventually I found myself too tired to move. I felt them pick me up, walk me out and throw me into a van. About 5 minutes later I heard another thump, with our kidnappers closing the doors. "...help?" I asked weakly, though I knew it was too late now.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 pm

"to late for that..." i muttered, wiggling my way over to her with a tired sigh "seriously, what the fuck is going on?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm

I sat up, trying to shake off the bag of my head with whatever strength I had left. "I dont know. If its for ransom, im dead, my family wouldn't chip in a penny for my rescue." I ended up slumping back down. "What other reasons would someone kidnap us... theyve never met either of us in person, I think, so it cant be for lewd purposes..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:25 am

"look, i may not know you that well, and i may hate all of humanity as a general whole, but i have morals, and lettin a girl get raped is against em... think about it, summoned to a out of place coffeeshop in an empty part of town, and we are both computer skilled, and the only reason we would have been there is for that job... i checked the place out on my phone, no one owns the place..." i grunted, struggling against the ropes and sighed, resting "my family is gone, so im screwed as well... probobly why they picked us... assuming it IS all apart of my conspiracy theory"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:26 pm

"Great, so we wont be used for lewd purposes, we'll be used for evil conspiracies. Well, its better than getting raped. Thats a relief..." I sighed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

"keeps still, dont fight them just yet if you can... the car just stopped..." i said quietly, doing my best effort to sit up, and leaned against the wall
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 pm

I tried sitting up, but it seemed the more effort I put in it, the weaker I got, so I just curled up. "I cant fight back, either way...whatever they gave us is making me exhausted..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:59 am

"...." i groaned when i was yanked forcibly to my feet and i spoke up "hey, no need to be so rough, not like we can move much anyways..." i grumbled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 am

I was picked up as well, and my legs dragged across the floor. "Damn, the effect was stronger on this one. You think we'll get away with playing with her a bit?" He said, suddenly groping me. I almost had a heart attack, but then I heard a loud smack and was almost dropped, thankfully also released from his roaming hand. "Dont be an imbecile and let her keep her dignity a bit longer, we need it." I should have just had the heart attack. The fact I couldn't see made things worse. They dragged us until I was thrown onto the floor, and they just threw him on top, like kids throwing toys into a closet, rushing. It didn't hurt, I could barely feel my body. They then closed a door- it sounded like a safe door, which worried me. After a few minutes, I squeaked, "Theyre gonna use my virginity to get me to do what they want. What are they planning, if they immediately want to resort to that extreme?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:11 am

".... serves you right you son of a bitch..." i said, grumbling "leave her alone... just tell us what the hell ya want and leave us be... im been drugged, cuffed, drugg through the grass, thrown in the back of an uncomfortable van, my one and only freind just got assaulted by a guy i want to beat the shit out of, and i didnt get a good coffee, on top of having to deal with humanity in all its stupid glory, so im sorry if im a blunt dick right now, but seriously, just tell us what the hell you want, not like we can move much anyways... and for the edge note, if your going to drug someone, make sure you do the right dose... my dose could have killed her..." i said with a grunt, working the ropes around my legs to get the circulation going "and also, assuming the feminine voice is the leader, please, teach your grunts some tricks about rope tying... you touch her, and i wont help... we have differant specialty's in our feilds, meaning you kill me, you dont have the skills to do what you need... and im fairly certain that getting two kids this age, all alone, is hard enough as it is... so kindly, if you would please, take the bags off our heads and release the leg restraints a little, i would be most apprecitive..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:36 pm

I heard someone laugh into a speaker. "If anything, the dose worked better on her, as it was supposed to render you both unconscious, but not the point right now. And no, I am not the leader. But who the master mind of this plan also is of least concern. Dont think youre both all that special either, you can be easily replaced- you two are not the only people who studied this, you know, just the ones under the most convenient circumstances. The drug will wear off soon, and you'll be able to remove the bags and restraints from yourselves soon. Boss wanted to check if you guys were the right people, so youre locked in a room with a safe door that is computer activated. Use the computers to unlock the door. You will receive further instruction once you've completed this task."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next