Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 32 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:41 am

"...." i grunted, attempting to force myself to stay awake, and gave up as i watched jane get tossed to the other side of the room, and looked down and collapsed from how i was holding myself up, and fell slightly on top of Reina, my head resting on her stomache as i passed out myself
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:52 am

I woke up, the sun bothering my eyes- wait. SUN!? I sat up confused, even more so when I realized I was in an extremely comfy bed. In an extremely nice room, maybe 5 stars. Or 6. I looked around a bit, squishing another person under the sheets... "Oh crap! Im sorry are you okay!? Wait- why are we in the same bed!?!?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:08 am

"not so loud please...." i groaned, having jumped from her shout, and rolled over away from the sun, and paused, sitting upright an looking at the window ".... we really go let go.... AWESOME!" i grinned, clapping my hands, and Jane yawned from the next bed and laughed "you two are in the same bed because i dont share my bed well with others..." jane said, and i turned a bit red when i relized that we were indeed shareing the same bed, and i looked over to the side, my face red as i mumbled "im fine, just woken up from a really good dream..." i said, not divulging any further as i forced myself from the warm sheets to the bathroom, grabbing a rob on my way to cover up the fact that my torn under shirt had been taken and thrown away somewhere, and i began searching for my top shirt, the one that covered my mouth, and finding it, i found it to be clean... "either we all had one hell of a nightmare after partying, or they payed the hotel good money for our services..." i said simply, getting some clean cloths "you girls want to get in the shower first, or can i jump in so i can go get food in my belly... im starving..." i said simply, my eyes a bit softer when i looked over at Reina, doing my best to keep my head clean as i noticed the way the sheets where positioned on her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:01 pm

"Ill go take a shower...in a moment..." I rolled myself into the sheets, becoming a human burrito. "...You know what, Jane can go first..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 am

"fine then..." jane said with a laugh, standing up and heading for the shower and i smiled, sitting on the edge of th bed with laugh "enjoying yourself there?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:45 am

"I suppose you could say that. I still feel wierd from what happened..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:35 pm

"what do you mean? everything was pretty crazy, wasnt it Mint?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 pm

"I dont even know what happened...maybe that thing was one of those life sucking machine, like in princess bride... But I dont feel old or anything. Just wierd and...oddly refreshed, in a way."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:19 pm

".... i know the feeling, its sort of like sleepwalking for me..." i said, nodding in understanding
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:49 pm

"I wish someone could tell us what the function of the machine was for-" I jumped, hearing the phone ring. "Damn phone..." I picked up. "Hello?"

"Set the phone on speaker." The speakers voice was distorted, but his british accent was still rather clear. I did what the voice told me to do. "Its good youve finally awaken, I was concerned that you pair would remain unconscious longer..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 am

"given the fact that we have no idea where we are, and we havent had a decent bed to sleep in for about 2 or 3 months, im not surprised i slept like a rock...." i said with a serious voice as i looked at the phone, my eyes sharpening as i spoke up, so my voice wouldnt be muffled by the shirt covering my mouth "i take it your with a government of some sort?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:24 am

"WRONG! Im with the people who designed the contraption that you lot put back together again, and said contraption is now worthless. A key component was removed and is in your possesion. In the nightstand. Looks like a watch. Well dont just sit there, go get it."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:27 am

"...." i did so irritably, and gripped it tightly "why are we being involved again?! we were kidnapped and forced to build that damn thing, half of the time in the dark! i want awnsers, and i want them right fucking now you hear? i will not have those... those freaks oogling her again, you hear? either of them... why do we have the stupid part? arent we the first people they will come for if shit happens to their precious device? and what the hell does it even do? it knocked all of us out when we were forced to turn it on..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:08 am

"Well, some of the things it did was remove all toxins from your bodies, cure you from all illnesses, immunity to everything toxic, enhanced your natural human abilities and slowed down your aging processes; youre not immortal, though, as a physical injury will mean the end of you, if it is serious enough. And they cant come after you- they have no idea youre even here. They'll never know what the contraption was capable of either- the world is never to know, and you lot are now the ones in charge of guarding the secret."

"Thats not going to work! They can just rebuild the missing piece!" I argued.

He laughed, not in an entirely malicious way, but more like he was laughing at an innocent doubt. "How? None of the elements in that piece are found on earth. Nonetheless, you must protect it with your life, as breaking it will garantee your death. Your lives depend heavily on guarding that piece."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:31 pm

"wait, why would breaking this end our lives? what the hell kind of idiot designs something like that?" i asked, attaching it to my wrist, and sighed "i was wondering why my body felt different, and why my stamina is so much stronger along with my other muscles..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:05 pm

"Well, for one, its outdated. The ones originally working on it dropped the project when they realized how dangerous such a machine could be in the wrong hands. Think for a moment. What would make something like this machine so dangerous?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 am

"enhanced abilities could make for stronger armies, less infection would be nice, and the longer lifespan would be unfair, leading to an elite set of people above the others... you still havent awnsered how breaking this will kill us... or how they dont know we are here...." i said, stareing intently at the phone
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 am

"It was a failsafe, I believe. This is really old technology, half a century old, perhaps? The logs are a bit confusing, very old language in a very old format. Anyways, they tested it on a group of individuals, who then wiped out at entire country's population with bioweapons- it was a rather small country, thankfully- proved to their world they were nigh invincible. However, the contraption was immediately taken apart, and that piece- I suppose it could equal some sort of core, contains unknown elements- was broken, leading to their immediate deaths. However it seems they made another one and packed the contents away, and sent them to what they believed was a deserted planet. Thats what happens when two planets are lightyears away from eachother. Imformation is entirely outdated." He paused briefly, some shuffling was heard on his end. "Oh, and the reason they cant find you is because youre currently in an adaption chamber on another planet."

"Oh." Then the message sank in. "Wait, what!?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:56 am

"wait, what the hell? this looks just like a town i used to live in!" i said, immediately going to the window "i think you need to start explaining in person, honestly, this is full of holes, and we deserve awnsers, we didnt want this at all!"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 am

"You look outside, you see a projection. Its an adaption chamber for a reason; we dont need our guests to die from the sudden change of unfamiliar environment. Actually, the only one who is supposed to be here is your little girlfriend. She's a descendant of the original group. You and the other girl happened to be there, but we werent going to put your lives on the line, we assumed it would make her less cooperative."

I was just utterly dumbfounded, opening and closing my mouth, unable to make a sound, until I finally managed a weak "...Eh?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:40 am

"well excuse me for being the computer genius who had to get those damn boxes open unless he wanted to let a girl get raped... and what do you mean less co-operative? what sort of agenda do you have, and why are we on a different planet?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 am

"Being a descendant, she contains much information that is of value to us."

"...I assure you I dont," I answered bluntly.

"Not consciously. We'd have to extract it from your mind."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 pm

"im going to be very blunt, and VERY clear... you are not going to lay one hand on her head unless we BOTH understand everything we wish to know... im willing to fight for her, and she is quite important to me, as she is the first friend ive ever had... as for adapting, you need to really reconsider how your doing this, this is not very calming, in any regard for me...." i said simply, my voice deadly serious "even if it pisses her off about how im acting...." i said simply, looking over at her for a moment, then turned my back to them to go back to the window, hopeing the simulation would help calm me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 pm

"Oh, come now, its not like were slicing her head open. What else do you want to know, anyways?"

"..." I looked from the phone, to him, and back to the phone.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 am

"lets just start with the fact we are on another damn planet! how, and why? why was this kept a secret, and how did we get here with no one noticing?" i said, and sighed, pinching my nose "... im sorry, im reacting rather negativly... im just a little sick of voices over digital devices, alright? can we have SOMEONE to talk to in PERSON?" i asked, keeping my tone level
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next