Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

First meeting - Page 40 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:00 pm

"oh...." i said, grasping what she ment, and nodded "AR room?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 pm

"Yes, we can go back; ill show you how to use it so you can practice 'getting around'."

(Wanna do a lengthy time skip?)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:50 pm

(sure, lets just say that the captain ordered a medium/lowend Gloveset for each of them so they have something to mess with later)
"......" i panted and rolled my shoulders, bouncing on the balls of my feet
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 pm

"...Have you figured out how to work this thing?" I asked, adjusting my gloveset. It had been two weeks since we had become passengers on Captain Movi's ship.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:14 am

"mines set up to do it via a swipe accross the back of the hand..." i said, taking my left arm and putting on top of my forearm, i swiped down over the back of my hand, and it lit up with a light blue, but i sighed, and went and changed it to green, my smile back as it did so "quite nice these little things.... we can connect them to the ship network to access data we need in order to repair things.... and then i have a little addon ive started working on... its a second glove, so you can type with more than one hand, and once thats done, ill work on the power supply to make it so the screen is more visable, and so you can have several at once via a modified hologram projector i made from old un-needed parts...." i said, and looked at her "but the default setting is a snap of the fingers...." i said, and went back to tinkering with a little machine i had been asked to fix by a navigation officer, paucing to look at the floating schematic projected by my gloveset "im surprised though, the people who made these havent thought to make the hologram projectors simplified and mounted on the side of the wrist peice..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:58 pm

"Seems like you can start your own line of gloveset products," I said as I tried familiarizing myself with the functions.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:21 pm

"nah, im just good at thinking off the wall...." i said, and grinned as it sparked up and showed a screen in front of my face and laughed "see? now i dont have to look at the gloveset directly, can have 3 windows, and have a keyboard that responds to both hands...." i said with a grin, and began typing something to search the ships database for something, and nodded, going back to the thing i was fixing, having alternated every twenty minutes
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 pm

"Just like every other genius in the world," I laughed, observing the new functions. "...Hey...do you think we're missed?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:42 pm

"..... im probobly not, nobody really knew me, and i cut off ties with anyone i knew a year before this.... i liked my seclusion to a point, kept people from attempting anything, and im slightly paranoid, as im sure you now know"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:10 pm

"...Lucky for you, I guess..." I muttered, not raising my gaze from the gloveset.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:30 am

"..... i used to love attention, but after my sister was killed in front of me by a crazy fangirl, i became what you know, a reclusive shutin that hates all humanity and society as a whole.... it was a month after i found out she was my sister, and i had finally started to open up to her"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:12 am

"Its almost like the world is out to get you, isnt it?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:15 am

"it seems like it to me...." i said quietly, moving a screen to the side to see the captain walk in with a curious look in her eyes seeing the parts in front of me, and windows of holograms around my head, and i paused in my repair of the navigation board, typing something off to the side with one hand to forward her the basics of what i did "had a little time before the first job came in captain... i used the parts that were to old to be used in the ship to upgrade my Gloveset to my needs... took awhile though, modifying the firmwere and all to allow for the holographic input..." i said simply, and turned back to my project, my eyes focused as i repaired a damaged drive circut
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm

"I almost have no idea what you said, Im amazed Rei can keep up," She smiled, amused. "I dont suppose you get hungry after a few hours of work; its already lunchtime, didnt either of you hear the bell?"

I looked off to the side, sheepishly. "...No..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

"no, but the ship did attempt to send me a notification to my gloveset... i was in the middle of modifying it to make it more for me when it happened, so i didnt read much, all i saw was it was a notification, nothing critical..." i said simply, and blinked "basically, i made it so it can do holograms, and use two hands.... its basically a new product, sorry captain, i kinda get absorbed into the work when i go into repair jobs..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:16 pm

"Nah, its okay. Just get cleaned up, you didn't miss much," She waived off, turning back.

-------

https://heaven4rp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=75
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40