Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 17 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:12 am

I frowned, and after a moment of musing I went back to translating. "Might as well finish this, before anything else happens."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:26 pm

"...." i picked up my stuff and headed to the other side of the room with a clipboard, paper, and a pencil, and began to draw, glancing up every now and then, and after numerous attempts by jane to see what i was drawing, and failing, she gave up and sat by the girl she knew had my attention... "i envy you..." she sighed, sitting down, having noticed my headphones were on and playing music a little to loud
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 am

"What do you mean?" I asked, mainly focusing on my works.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:12 am

"what else could i mean? WHO else could i mean... i know the boy for since we were 3, and he still wont talk to me. he meets you on an online forum of all places, hes attempted to save you from rape, hes to you, somthing that i havent seen him do since he was 12, the boy gave up his personal pain medication for you for gods sake... and you arent acting on it... its driving me nuts, and i can tell you its irritating him as well! you know how long its been since he willingly played a game? years... you... you infuriate me! most girls would KILL to be you right now, and you just ignore him like hes just another boy.... " she hissed irritably, picking up the papers she wasnt using and began to organize them by the page number written at the bottom "i was like you once... i ignored him and his hinted advances, and he grew colder..." she said, obviously angry now, and i glanced up, my eyes sharpening, my body tensed and poised as if to jump "hell, hes still watching you right now! if i even fucking breath wrong, he will tackle me! and if you keep up your innocent "oh, i dont like him" act, he will be even harder for the next girl to get... hope you enjoy hurting your watchdog" she said, shouting and she grumbled as i twitched, and she left the room, going straight upstairs and slamming the door, where a lock could be heard...

"....." i watched her leave quietly, glancing at her every so often as i finished something up on my clip board before folding it and putting it into my pocket, and moving the couch witch was in the center of the room, to the wall adjacent to the stairs, so i could see anyone and anything at all times, and turned over, curling up tight on the large couch, almost dorwned by the blanket i was using
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 am

I had stopped working, keeping my head down, not saying anything. After she left, I just sat there. I just want to leave...I dont want to focus my energy to him, at least not yet. Youre dumb as hell if you want me to show my affections under these circumstances... A tear fell on my papers, and soon, I was sobbing quietly, body shaking, as I was beginning to fail the urge to keep back tears.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:47 am

"...." i sighed, getting up and removing my headphones and walking over, leaving them on the couch for the first time since getting here... "i wont ask what she said, i wont ask you to tell me whats wrong...but... i am... willing to make an effort to.. c-comfort you... its the most i can do right now... since what happened is probobly my fault..." i said, pulling out the peice of paper, and after stareing at it for a moment, i set it on the ground to the left of me, it sitting between us as i sat down myself andput my arm around her shoulder, unsure of what to do, never having had to comfort someone else before. i then looked down at the ground as i sighd, feeling totally useless right then
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:30 am

For a few seconds I ignored him, but I quickly lost control of my actions. I kissed him on the cheek then wrapped my arms around him, my head on his chest, curling up next to him, looking more like a small child trying to hide as much into her parent as possible, still sobbing. I didnt think on whether or not id overwhelm him- or, I didnt care. The stress was getting to me, and I felt pathetic.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:30 am

"....." i was surprised at her action, but after stabalizing myself, i looked at her with a sigh, patting her back softly and rubbing it hesitantly, having very faint memories of what my mother had done for me, and i let her cry, even though it was disturbing me greatly, and then it hit me ".... she kissed me..." i said, almost out of shock, my voice very quiet compaired to her sobs, and i did my best to breath calmly "... its alright... come on, lets get on the couch... it is warmer, and that way you can cry to your hearts content.... let it all out, im here... ill always be here if thats where you want me... let it all out..." i said quietly, just loud enough to be heard over her crying, and i picked her up with a little difficulty, and carried her bridal style to the couch, her hands and face still locked to my chest, and i set her down, looking down and to the side at her ".... ill stay up till you fall asleep... il keep you safe and warm... she wont touch you..." i said quietly, moving my mp3 player and headphones to the side where they fell to the floor, and i stared irritabbly at the locked door "...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:20 pm

I still sobbed, barely noticing the slight change of setting. Once I managed to calm down enough to speak, albeit softly, I said, "She...doesnt understand...at all. I need to put my attention to finishing my share of work...and I cant let my mind wander with you...Please tell me you understand..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm

"if i didnt understand, would i have been so reserved with my feelings? it would help if i had any recognition, but i understand why... even though it hurts..." i said lightly, massaging her back as the airconditioning was turned back on, but the lights flickered and died "i can wait longer, even till next year, but can i ask one thing in return? i want you to promise me that you will at least give me a chance when we do get the job done and get out of here..." i said softly, holding her close, the air getting colder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:48 pm

"...I promise," I answered quietly, not really moving.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 am

"thank you... do you want to just fall asleep here, or do you want me to attempt to make a bed for you? i-i mean, i dont have bad intentions or anything, but it gets kinda cold down here and shes locked the door, probobly blocked it too......" i asked, trailing off
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:40 am

"I wouldn't mind if you had those intentions. I trust you." I pulled away a bit, a faint blush visible for seconds. "But it is getting rather cold down here isnt it? Seems like theyre still trying to adjust it. That or we've been hot so long the sudden freshness is having a jarring effect on our bodies."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 am

"ill go with the second one... also, be aware... i tend to snuggle things when im asleep... my cat wont sleep in the same room due to it..." i said with a red face, embarressed by the fact
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:14 am

"Well, its just snuggling, nothing harmful, tomato," I said, pinching his cheeks.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:32 pm

"i-if thats the case, then i should attempt it more o-often... i said, stumbling a bit by her reaction and pulled her into the warmer part of the couch between me and the back of it, and cucooned us in a blanket with a yawn "you say you cant distract yourself, but i will still let you know that im waiting and happy for you, is that alright?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:45 pm

"Of course its alright, silly," I giggled, blushing lightly. "Just remember that this cant happen so often that it interferes with work."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:43 pm

"fine, nights only then, when your not working..." i smiled, happy she wasnt stopping it and i hesitantly put my arm on her side "good night..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:36 pm

"Good night..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:34 am

"....." i yawned, laying the pillow so we could both use it, and closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:29 pm

I woke up early the next morning. Early as in she hadnt woken up yet, and therefore I wasnt being pestered about where I had slept.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:29 pm

".... good timing, she just started moving things..." i yawned, a loud banging being heard
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:59 pm

I stood up, stretching. "Yeah, she'd never let me hear the end of it..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 am

"shed have to fight me first... she had her chance, she failed, you had your chance, you did well, so im waiting till your ready for me to give you another chance.... while keeping warm at night..." i said, yawning as i curled back up into a ball "imma sleep for another hour, ill learn more when i get up, and then we will get out of here"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 am

"You seem rather optimistic this morning. Wonder how'd you be if we went any farther in a relationship. You'd probably be the giddiest person that walked the face of the earth. Well, off to eat some breakfast..." I said, heading to the kitchen.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next