Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 10 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:26 pm

(thats half the fun of it!)
"...." i yawned and turned around, curling up a little ways away from her, my hands lightly touching her back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 pm

(I know...it was a hard decision...its not like you cant figure out how to make the situation awkward, but shes gonna stay like that until further notice.)
"..." I felt him move a bit, but ignored it, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:32 am

"...." a few hours later i woke up and saw that i was sleeping with my arm draped lightly accross her, and i gentally removed it and backed away, my face bright red, and i shook my head, before calming down, and frimaced a bit, as my head was still healing, and then heard a noise downstairs, like a groan, and i grumbled, rolling out of bed quietly to keep her sleeping, and i grabbed a heavy item, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as i desended the stairs to see a nurse sitting on the ground, and grumbled "kidnapped another one? gezzus..." i sighed, making her jump ans scream, and i told her to calm down, and the lights flickered a bit, still down though
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 am

I jolted awake, hearing the scream. I ran out of the room, seeing him and a nurse...who arrived in a fashion similar to ours. "You, back to bed, you have a head injury," I told him, then looked at her, "They nabbed you too, miss? Are you alright?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 pm

"... i-im fine... all i remember was a group of men asking if i knew anything about head wounds, and i told them it was my main area of study!" she said with a choked whisper, and she saw the bandages on me and jumped when she saw my sour expression, turning around and heading to the room, and spoke up "w-who is he?! w-what did i do wrong?!" she said, worried she had irritated me, and i sighed, pausing "nothing... im just tired is all... my head hurts, and i just woke up... im goin back to bed now..." i said, my face hidden from them and i continued on my way tiredly, collapsing on the bed with a yawn, and curled up into a differant position near the headboard, surrounded by pillows
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:53 pm

I sighed. "He hit his head pretty hard, im worried he got a concussion or worse. Can you check on him, please?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:42 pm

"...." she nodded hesitantly, heading up the stairs, and i heard the door open and sighed, sitting up and taking off the bandage, totally oblivious to her blush at the fact my shirt was off, and she blinked, now having gotten a good look at me, and squeeked a bit, as though she recognized me, and quietly began checking my head, leaning against me somewhat to do so, as if hinting to something, and i blinked, exhaling quietly to calm myself before reacting cruelly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:18 am

"It didnt take me that long to check him myself," I said, and suddenly felt a pang of jelousy that was immediately supressed out of habit. "How bad is it?" I closed the bedroom door, remembering there were no mics, cameras or speakers in the bedroom and bathroom. "Did you get a good look at their faces? The kidnappers I mean?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 pm

"... seems he will be fine, just took a blow, no concussion, just a deep cut is all..." she said after a moment, and soon as she had i stood up and began applying a bandage to the wound myself, senceing a rivally between them and leaned against the wall while i focused, and ignored her stare and spoke "i was going into medical back in highschool, but decided to become a internet security consultant after relizing medical wasnt my thing... i still keep up the practice though, its calming..." i said simply, looking to the side "had to in order to fend for myself..." i yawned, looking at them "im going to make food... ill let you to talk about... whatever the hell it is girls talk about..." i said, lightly brushing past Rei with a nod and slight smile, and shivered, noticing i had left my shirt in the room, but decided to forgo it as it was still warm
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 pm

I nodded, giving him a soft smile as he passed. I looked back at her after the door closed. "Well? Did you get a good look at the kidnappers faces?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:42 am

"no, all i saw was one guy was whereing sunglasses, and seemed like the guy in charge till some girl started talkin to me..... better yet, why are you and Him here? whats with all the boxes downstairs?" she asked
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 pm

I sighed. "Theyre like safes or whatever, he opens them, and random parts are inside, as well as a blueprint, and both have some code I recognize and translate. They want us to put everything together or else. Thats all I know."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:35 pm

"so, wait, you two arent an item? i would have thought, with him as he usually is, he wouldnt even talk to you... kinda led me to assume..." she said, trying to keep the hopeful sound out of her voice
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

"...An...Item? Wait, you mean as in a couple!?" My cheeks flushed, and I looked at her with surprise. I hoped I was mistaken, that she meant something else, because then I wouldn't be able to answer. Despite the fact I had gone on dates...and such with guys, I had never heard the term-quite possibly because I had so little friends that ever pointed those things out. I couldn't say yes because...that would be lying at this level, but I couldn't say no because it looked like she was ready to take the chance while she had it... Wait- why am I thinking this!? Am I really considering keeping him for myself!? What if he decides he doesn't like me why am I confusing myself when did it get so confusing aaaaarrrrrrgh...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:19 am

"hey... foods almost done... also, i think we need to have a talk about the sleeping arangements, seeing as the beds arent ment for 2 people on one unless close contact is permitted..." i said, my face red as i rubbed my neck and turned around, looking over my shoulder and yawned "and i dont have that streak of debuchery my brother had... im to reserved for that..." i said, heading back down the hall, trying to keep my mood calm despite hearing her reaction, and sighed a bit, wonderin why she didnt say yes "she said she wanted to go on a date later after this... didnt she? god damn, why am i so afraid to say i like her that way..." i thought quietly, twitching slightly as i held my head, the wound hurting a bit, and looked to the ground as the food finished cooking, glad that the gas was still on, and sighed with a deep exhale this time, massaging my temples "great, now i have a nurse who likes me, a girl i cant understand, but still like anyways, and we have to deal with the nurse, meaning i cant tell Rei how i feel about her if i want to keep the nurse happy... she could make life VERY difficult for us..." i grumbled, setting the food out on plates easily despite not being able to see well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 am

"Lets go eat, Its been awhile since it was pretty hectic a bit earlier," I said, not really wanting to continue the conversation with her. Why did you hit your head? Now we have a unresolved love triangle issue? Scratch that question- why couldn't they find a male nurse? A straight one? No...then the triangle would be inversed... damn you love, damn you...wait, love!? Its like! I really like him...damn you heart, damn- I suddenly noticed him twitch. "Does you head still hurt? Maybe you should just grab a bite to eat and go lie down..." I suggested, worried.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:20 pm

".... would that make things easier on you? ill go if you really want me to..." i said quietly while the Nurse got her food, wondering why she hadnt told us her name yet
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:57 am

"Yes, yes it would; id have one less thing to worry about," I said. I looked at the nurse. "Rest is a good idea for someone with a head injury, right...ah..." I realized I had no idea what her name was.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:17 am

"Mia... my name is Mia... i had class with you Neku~..." she said with a slightly flirty tone, to which i picked up my plate and went upstairs, shocking her "well, geeze, same old same old... seems even you havent broken that habit of him hateing flirting..." Mia sighed, looking at the ground as she ate her food, and i sat on the couch "couch is mine, as the beds are to small..." i said with a yawn, having grabbed my stuff, and continued to eat my food quietly, my back to them. "damn Mia... why her, here and now? now im starting to revert back to my old self... i want to open up to Rei, but at the same time, i have to treat Mia in a similar manner to avoid conflict...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 am

"Oh really? I hadnt noticed, perhaps since we've been busy working," I said, concentrating on my meal instead of her. Oh damn, she even knows him from before, I dont even know if this makes manners worse...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm

"come on, you know we can share..." she said and i stiffened "you have no right to request that sort of act from me... if anyone in this room has that right, it would be Rei... she hasnt done ANYTHING to advance towards me in a romantic manner, and if she ever does, would probobly do it in a way that is inobtrusive and understanding of my problems and fears..." i said quietly, causing her to go red with embaressment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:32 pm

This calls for an awkward moment of silence... I thought to myself, shrinking back into the chair, blushing as well. This girl isnt the brightest of the bunch...she knows he hates flirting and does it anyway, so-"Inconsiderate on her part." I muttered, but covered my mouth, hoping I was too quiet to be heard. OH CRAP WHY DID I SAY THAT PART ALOUD!?!?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:06 pm

"ill say... you know how i feel about it, and at least Rei has the decency to NOT do stuff that frightens or annoys me like flirting..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh...back to another awkward silence... I thought, picking at my meal.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:30 am

"so uh... you two seem well aquinted... tell me, how did you meet him? and better yet, how did you get him to talk"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next