Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 8 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:57 am

"... fine...." i mumbled, coming over and laying down, but still a little further away from her than normal, and making sure to keep my eyes up front, and used my shirt as a prop, looking away from her now, afraid the lights would come on and she would see my face "just figured you woulda wanted some personal space... its a thing i do... its a natural reaction if girls get to close to me..." i said, keeping my responces terse and short, hopeing to keep things under wrap until i was sure what i was feeling, and sighed a little, closing my eyes "my bets are they are doing this to fuck with us... keep us on our toes, let us know they own us..." i said, hopeing that if i brought it up, she would take the bait and drift away from my terse responces
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 am

"Just because you dont see me as a toy doesn't mean i'll stick to you like a leech, i'll leave you your own personal space," I said, annoyed. "But I dont think they would do this on purpose. They wanted us working round the clock, or at least as much as we could, so I dont think theyd delay us like this...and risk killing us."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 am

"never said you would alright?! Never said ANYTHING about how i see you, NOR of my feelings toward you, and never said anything about you being compared to those freaks! the sheer thought that you could even THINK that i could even lump you with them insults me! geezus, i havent done anything wrong and im getting bitched at..." i sighed, sitting up now and stood up, leaving my neatly folded shirt/pillow next to her head, where it had been pushed when i moved, and looked at her irritably "and look at what they have done... they tricked us, kidnapped us, one guy fucking FONDELED you despite me fighting against it... there is NO telling what the fuck could happen... im going to find a courner, nice and dark, and calm the hell down, unless you want to tell me how much of a jerk you think i am now..." i said, grabbing as many water bottles as i could carry and set one down next to her "there are more in the fridge... drink up... ill check on you every hour... unless your dieing or paniced, just leave me alone... its for the best while i sort out my feelings..." i said, walking off fuming
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:59 am

His sudden snap startled me, but it was justified. I lied there quietly, staring straight ahead instead of following him with my eyes. I took a shaky breath, then after a few minutes, I managed to speak. "...It probably means nothing, but im sorry for jumping to conclusions. When I said you didn't see me as a toy, I meant you were the first to not try to harrass me or make some lewd comment towards me. Im paranoid. Just...wanted to clear that up, you can stay mad as long as you like, you should be. I shouldn't be making those comments in the first place." I tried to keep calm, the last thing I wanted was to dehydrate myself by throwing up. The urge to do so was weak, thankfully, but there. I rolled onto my side, gently holding my stomach to supress the small urge to empty the contents of my stomach. I shouldn't have eaten so much...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 pm

"it DOES mean something.... give me an hour, thats all i ask..." i said from down the hall, still searching for a room for me to lie down in, and yawned, curling up in a ball as i drank a bottle of water and sighed, feeling bad that i had snapped, but i really wasnt sure of my feelings when i was around her and groaned, leaning back so my head was tilted toward the cieling "damn girls... always so much trouble, even when they ARENT trying to get me... and she just HAD to be cute, didnt she..." i grumbled, closing my eyes "question is, do i like her, and if so, do i tell her... she probobly doesnt like me that way..." i said, leaning against the cool tiles in the bathroom and sighed "i even placed myself in the only place she could do bodily harm to herself... geezus, what have i gotten into..." i yawned, turning on my side,k taking another drink from one of my water bottles
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Once the discomfort finally subsided, I rolled onto my back again. He said he wanted to sort out his feelings. He was quick to like someone he had just met, if those were the feeling he refered to. Then again, we were locked in, unable to be in contact with anyone but ourselves. But even if he didn't like me, well, I could still get along with him. It wasnt like I had never been in a place where I was unliked. Besides, it was until we put together whatever was in the boxes. I rolled over again, accidentally crushing the water bottle he left me. The cap came off, making a watery mess. "..." I sighed, about to get up and look for something to clean up the mess, but then realizing I felt even cooler. I took the bottle, which still had some water inside, and poured it on my head. "...Better."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:05 pm

".... sorry i reacted as i did..." i said after i came back out an hour later to see her in a small pool of water, and i chuckeled at her "haveing fun?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 pm

"U-um...yeah..." I ran my hand through my wet hair. "And...um...apology accepted, I think... No ones ever really apologized to me before, so im afraid I dont know how to answer..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 pm

"well, i over reacted over nothing... i just... im unsure about how i feel about you... and i try and get distance to do that, you know, sort my feelings, and you just get irritable, and then i worry, and then i feel guilty... its new for me..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

"...Well, theres no need to rush things, im sure over time whatever you feel towards me will be more clear, since you'll know me better," I said, though in a way, I felt like I was saying that for myself as well.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 pm

"wish the lights will come back on, getting tired of the darkness... to dreary and depressing"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

"...I actually dont mind. What bothers me is the heat," I said, huffing.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 am

"well, least we arent freezing... want to try and teach me in the candle light? found some candles in the cabnet..." i said with a yawn, walking past her, slipping and falling on my butt and groaned "ouch...." i groaned, lying down on the cound with my eyes closed, getting fairly close to where her head was and groaned again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:33 am

I jumped. "Oh my gosh! Im so sorry! I shouldve cleaned up the mess instead of lying in it! Are you- wait, your not okay! Um...I'll grab the candles and look for first aid!" I stood up, carefully walking to avoid the earlier situation.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 am

"furthest left cabnet, to the back, on the right.... first Aid is in the bathroom, under the sink..." i groaned again, holding my head as i had hit it slightly on the counter as i passed, and sighed "no, its my fault, i wasnt paying attention... im clumsy is all..." i said, not wanting her to feel bad
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:47 am

I opened the cabinet, reached in, and grabbed a candle. "...The matches are where?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 pm

"in the first aid kit... they are supposed to be used for the cautorizing of wounds in the event that a better solution couldnt be found..." The over head voice said as i was to dizzy to awnser, and grumbled, trying to get up and failing, falling back down with a slight thud and laid there panting "god, what hit me..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 am

I groaned. "Why would the matches be put so far apart from the candles..." I heard him fall again. "Dont move! Especially if you hit your head, you probably got a concussion. Do you feel dizzy? Er...dont answer, if you got a concussion thinking makes it worse, so just dont move." I headed to the bathroom to get the first aid.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 am

".... you know, could totally tell her you like her..." a male voice teased over the intercom and i growled "i may be dizzy as hell, but i can take you in a fiar fight any time... back off... ill tell her when i am god damn ready to... and tell you buddy to stop oggling her... you know just as well as i do, i can make those boxes unopenable... modifiy one system file, corrupts the entire operating system, totally irriversable... i saved one box for last... so again, she is off limits, and ill tell her when i am ready... else your plan doesnt come togeather" i said with a groan, keeping my eyes closed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:28 am

"Heh, you think you can bargain with us? Screw up the boxes, we screw the girl," Another voice said, before a slap was heard, and he was grumbling annoyed in the background. I came back and was standing just outside the kitchen, overhearing the exchange. I blushed slightly at his confession and suddenly went cold at our captors -albeit punished- threat. But he promised to take care of me, so that put me at ease. A little. I lighted the candle and walked in. "Back. Are you holding up alright? Im going to look at where you hurt yourself, kay?" I kneeled next to him, opening the first aid kit.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 am

"yeah, you dumbasses up there, we both know what your boss will do if that happens... off with your head the red queen said..." i said, getting a pleasure moment at hearing the slap, and jumped slightly at her arriving and nodded at her, struggling to sit up and lean against the cabnet next to me "because i have a certain feeling that this means a HELL of alot to your boss..." i said, and groaned with the effort i had used to move ".... how much did you hear...." i said, knowing she had been there from the vauge expression i could make out in the candle light
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm

"I heard the slap," I said, taking out a bottle and small cloth, feigning innocence of his statement. "So where'd you injure yourself?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:17 am

"back of the head, right here..." i grumbled, pointing it out, knowing she was hiding something "dont hide it from me... i can tell by your voice that your hiding it... you would have gone into more detail about it, thats how you do things..." i said, staying still to let her bandage me up
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:40 pm

"You probably have a concussion, and a lot of conversation doesn't help, rest does," I said, still evading the subject as I tended to his injury.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:47 pm

".... ill shut up when you awnser truthfully... i want to know why you are avoiding it... i couldnt get away with it with you, i wont let you get away with it with me..." i said with a grumble as i turned around to give her easier access to the back of my head along with give her a better view with her light source
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next