Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizards Assistant closed

2 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Wizards Assistant closed - Page 10 Empty Re: The Wizards Assistant closed

Post  Blip Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 pm

(Go ahead.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 am

"god damnit..." i grumbled, walking out of my room and looked at her with an irritated face "seems im cursed with transformation magic... i look the same as i did last time... and these damn things will kill my back all over again..." i sighed, looking down at my changed body, hating the fact that i was now a girl
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:06 pm

"Pffft- im sorry, I just...may be considered...a messed up person for not taking....your...predicament all...too seriously. .." I continued with my giggling fit. When it finally died down, I sighed and said," Look on the bright side, you're not a girl permanently...Its only for a little bit all...your suffering..." I stifled another giggle.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 pm

"thats just the thing, since it will be difficult to reverse it, it technically is permanent, and i might need your help... now help me find a shirt that isnt so revealing, i refuse to look like a harlot while i am in this form, especially in town... we will have men problems as is with you here, not to mention me... now, remember, dont mention ANYTHING about magic, just say your from Dargane, its a far town, and your on a pilgramige with me, your best freind..." i sighed, waving off her giggling fits
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm

"Dont mention magic, say im from Dargane with my best friend. Got it." I gave him....her...well Kyro a thumbs up. "Now to find something not too revealing...im sure if we look though my clothes we'll find something."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 pm

"....." after a few minutes of searching i sighed "seems this is the best ill get... ill buy you something in town as a thanks..." i said, trying to be positive about it, and pulled my elongated hair into a pony tail and poked her side "if it were anyone else, i would have told em to suck rocks..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 am

"Er...Im glad im not anyone else then..." I said, not sure of what to say. "...Do...I still call you Kyro, or...?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 am

"Kyra Ailith is what i went by when i was in this form previously... and i hate the blonde hair and blue eyes i get, i get praised like im some angelic girl... feels weird, and dont even get me started on when men try and buy me drinks..." i said, rolling my eyes as i pulled on the simple white shirt and matching set of pants behind a wall, and stepped out as i grabbed my bag and my money "i dont even get why i both changeing back... id be praised as a hero throughout the land because im a cute girl and could start all over... but that would be akward..." i said, handing her a pack as well "we might as well go shopping while we are at it..." i sighed, letting my hair fall back down to its more comfortable natural state and looked at her "so, when we are in public, ill let you talk... im to timid when in public..." i said as i opened the door and waited for her

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27174/603037-namine1ed7.jpg (appearance)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 pm

"Sure thing," I smiled, though in the back of my mind I was aware I wasnt that much better in public than she was. But at least if the other person started talking first, I could carry the conversation along.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm

".... may as well learn more about being a girl while im at it, see things from their perspective..." i said with a sigh, looking over at her "any pointers i should know? warning signs for stupid people perhaps?" i asked, trying to make conversation as we walked
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:16 pm

I giggled a bit. "Well, just ignore the stupid people. Or take advantage of them. And if they try anything, just knock them out. Dont...kill them. But being a girl isnt so much of a different perspective, its just you'll get stared at more. But they normally back off if you say youre married. If they dont, you have the right to snap at them for being sick nonrespective people."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:46 pm

"we both look to young to be married in this age..." i said, nodding, and looked at her "how the hell do you deal with the hair though? its annoying as hell..." i said as i played with a strand near my shoulder "i mean, its nessasary due to the customs in town, but i dont like it restricting my vision...." i said, doing my best to ignore the stares that we were getting as we began to enter the outskirts of town, and i kept my face passive and peaceful, but i naturally fell into step behind her and sighed quietly "god, im gonna need a drink..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm

"...Girls age much more slowly sometimes. I met someone who looked younger than me and she was a little under twice my age. And the hair thing... you should try french braiding the part that gets in your eyes. And of course you probably have no idea what im talking about...we'll fix that later." I said, suddenly realizing there were quite a lot of stares in our direction. "These people have no manners, staring us down like owls. All they need to do is hoot now..." I muttered.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 pm

"nah, they wont do that, the old wives will kick their asses...." i said, dodging a drunken man as he stumbled outside and nearly groped me and i sighed "before i go get a drink, lets get me a big long stick to keep the idiots away... i dont want to deal with em..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"...We cant really go beating up anyone who gets close...I think we should just try to dodge their assaults..." I said, more worried about her, since her beauty distracted them from me, it seemed. "Beating them up is a more drastic measure thing, I think..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 pm

"hun, in this town, the men are so thick with stupidity, you could slice it and serve it for dinner... aggression is the only way to get through to them other than sex, and im not sleeping with anyone, not like this... the only way that would happen is if i was raped, or if i found someone i liked enough to continue this form with..." i said with a red face, picking up a stick from a broken shovel and looked at her with a simple look "and right now, your the only one i would even consider that option with, but your straight as far as i know, so by god, im going to go in there, im going to buy a bottle, and any man that tries anything will get a sharp repremanding from the end of my new beating stick..." i said with a blunt sound of irritation as i swatted the mans hand away from my pant leg and looked at her "besides, Dargane is a town run by women, and we are independant..." i grumbled, pulling her inside the bar with a flick of my hair as i entered the door with the stick resting across my shoulders and walked over to the bar, ordering a bottle of whiskey to all their shock, having assumed i would have ordered something weak due to my timid appearance from outside and i looked at her "ale, whiskey, and milk are what they have here, might as well get something to eat as well..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:54 am

I remained quiet during his...her speech-blushing at the part where she mentioned the 'sex option'- , and the whole time we went through the bar. I spoke up after she ordered the whiskey. "Youre not gonna share a bit?" I had an alcoholic as a father, so obviously I could find this stuff palatable. "And to eat, maybe a toasted ham and cheese sandwich... and pie."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am

"ill share if you want... two whiskeys, and a roasted boar stuffed with cheese... we are hungry..." i said with a nodded at the barkeeper and looked back at her "just be aware, that ill be really quiet, but brutal when im tipsy... im not allowed to get fully drunk either... bad things happen... just like what i could do to you if you all dont stop stareing... remember the girl who blew through town last year? better turn away now else you lose a hand in penance..." i said, and the rest of the resturant shifted akwardly and i pulled up a chair for her and sighed "and the best part? ill only be sought after more now due to my gruffness towards them... a woman who can beat a man in hand to hand combat is very rare, and they only see us as prizes here... i on the other hand, see the value in women..." i said with a sigh, looking at the counter as i took a seat "just hopeing to make YOUR day out enjoyable... the moment anything weird happens though, ill kick some serious ass..." i said, using the stick to smack a drunken fool sneaking up on both of us "Oi! unless yall wanna clean up dead bodies for the day, keep your drunks away from us... Dargane girls dont appreciate fools and pigs... if you really want to impress us, try sofistication and class... anything else, and you can say hello to my stick or fist..." i said with an irritable look over my shoulder
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:15 am

"I dont change much after the tipsy point, I just think out loud and utterly forget every-" I felt someone grab my arm, to which I responded my using my other arm to sock his jaw, knocking him down and out. "...didnt think theyd bother me...go figure. Like I was saying, I forget everything."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:30 pm

"nice punch, remind me to not piss you off... hey, bartender? room for two! we will take our food up there..." i said, paying him for it and pulled her upstairs and sighed a little bit "i swear, sometimes this town is full of perverted old men... i mean, you had an old man eyeing you like a fine ham... not cool..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 pm

I shuddered. "Ugh, thats just plain creepy. So, that one town we're 'from', Dargane, how far is it from here? Are people the same, or more respectful?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 am

"all women, all respectful... anyone who attempts anything inappropriate towards them there is killed in public... if its a man, his... man parts are kicked by every woman in town... those girls who dont participate are shunned... my kinda town minus the last part... and all the girls..." i said with a nod, having expected the question "we could go there if you want, it would be a little ways away, maybe 3 days travel by horse"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 am

"..Well, you dont have to worry about the latter. We could go, it would be nice..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 am

"why not, could be a learning trip, could teach you some more alchemy with the plants we find, and you can practice more magic with the idea of when to use it or when NOT to..." i said, pulling my hair back into a pony tail after finding a peice of ribbon as the man brought our food and drinks, and i stared at him for a moment, and nodded, tipping him as i shut the door and set the food on the floor, sitting down and crossing my legs "dig in, im not going to care if you eat like an animal, because honestly, after a few bites, youll want to..." i said, tearing off a huge peice of meat and eating it after covering myself with a cheap cloth from my bag, handing her one as well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:02 pm

"...." I tore off a considerably smaller piece, and just started nibbling. I wasnt going to attack the food, that would feel weird.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next