Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

2 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) Empty A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:12 am

when Jake Galimore is kidnapped at the age of 6 to start training as a martial arts fighter, he quickly learns the true way the world works. Kill or be Killed... 11 years later, his master has sold him to an underground fighting ring where you can fight to the death for your freedom. when he is assigned a nurse that will stay in the same room as him to keep him happy, he reacts badly unsure of how to talk to women...

Jake Galimore
Personality : blunt, and quiet
A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) Dungeon-fighter-male-fighter-anime-23591411-186-271
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  Blip Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:18 am

Erika Martin
Bubbly, spacey, yet attentive to others and their needs
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for) Empty Re: A Fighters Life (closed and spoken for)

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 am

(appearance?)
"...." i grumbled as i was half drug, half pushed into a room that looked like it was a small medical center next to my room, looking down at the handcuffs they had put me in while i was being sold, and sighed irritably, pushing my hair out of my eyes with some difficulty "i dont need a physical, i just got one from that perverted woman who sized me up as though i was a newbie in prison...." i growled, my voice and body language alone making them cringe away, and shook them off "leave me be... i wont run, as long as i have food and water... and a place to sleep..." i grumbled, noting the one way mirror that looked into my room, and to the bed ".... touch me in my sleep, and you will loose a hand in penance you Vatofuja..." i said to the gaurd reaching over to subdue me "you drug me out of my room in the middle of the night for this... be glad im still exhausted from my fight, else you would be dead..." i said, and sat down in the middle of the floor, crossing my legs as i did so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:28 pm

(Need computer access)
The guard scoffed. "Dont worry, you'll be getting a different nurse."

With that, I was shoved into the room, and they closed the door behind me. "...Hello!" I said, pushing away from the ground into a sitting position. "Whats your name? And whats a Vatofuja? Does that mean whore? Or is it a made up word that sounds like an insult? My master used to use those all the time. Whats your name?" I didnt realize I sounded a little crazy...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:51 pm

"...... its the second option.,... and its Jake..." i said quietly, having whirled around and gotten into a crouch, and after seeing what had been tossed in, i slowly got up and began focusing on getting my hand cuffs off, pushing my hair out of my eyes with a struggle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 pm

"Nice to meet you, Jake! Im Erika! I get to take care of you! Would you like me to remove your hand cuffs? You dont seem to like them." I waited for some response, still retaining my unnaturally cheery attitude, despite now being locked in a room with someone who had those things for a reason.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:05 pm

"...." i growled, and after flexing my wrists, held out my hands to her, turning my head to the side with a look of irritation, not likeing the fact that i had to rely on others
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:53 pm

I took a bobby pin out of my hair and began picking at the lock, not even paying mind to his attitude. "Please bear with me, this would be going faster if they had given me the key~" I nonetheless made quick work of it, removing the cuffs. "Done!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 am

As soon as she had finished removing the cuff's, i pulled my hands back quickly and eyed her suspiciously "what are you doing here... last time they had a girl in a room with me it was to make me fight her to the death..." i said, tensing up in case it was a trap, backing up to the wall
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 am

I tilted my head quizzically. "They told me I was to take care of you, but not that way. So no fighting to the death, please."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:36 pm

"......" i eyed her warily, and hesitantly turned my back on her to look around the room and saw there was a door connecting my new room and this one, and sighed "do we have any food? im starving..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm

"Perhaps, ill check..." I went into the next room. "I think all the foods been dehydrated! Nothing fresh to munch on." I brought a bag of some unmarked food. "Here you go."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:33 am

"...." i eyed the package and sighed, taking it over to the sink and began prepareing it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:38 am

I simply sat back down, waiting for some order, before remembering I wasnt going to be for now. Its gonna be hard doing things on my own...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:26 am

"...." i glanced back at her and noticed she was waiting for something and grumbled, setting the meal i had made for myself in front of her "Eat... wont do to have the medic being comatose while the fighter is injured..." i said irritably, getting up and walking to get more food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:04 am

"Oh, um, thankyou...speaking of, are you injured? you seem rather irritable for some reason..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:34 am

"youd be irritable too if you were woken up in the middle of the night, drug out of bed, to some god forsaken arena in the middle of no where, and forced into a room with someone you have not a clue about, and told your going to be taken care of by said person, in return for fighting for both of our freedoms..." i growled, and began making my food again "i havent talked to a human since i finished my fighting training... after that, i was ordered to be left alone, and to not speak to me... any who did were killed...." i said, my voice having a hint of a rasp, and i sighed, my words halting as if unsure how to speak again "... that was 5 years ago... so yeah, im a little irritable that i have been disturbed from my meditations... i was finally content with where i was in my little cell, food brought every time i was starting to get hungry, the battle every 2 days... and that dog my master had permited me to keep..." i said, tightening my fist
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 am

"Well, they just dragged me here, and told me I was to take care of you. Before then I used to serve my master, but I think he mightve lost me in a poker game. Im not sure. But it probably doesn't bother me as much since I dont fight and I was born into this anyways. So Im curious by what you mean by freedom." I tilted my head, noting his sudden tense up. "I think that only made you madder, talking about the situation...that or the mention of a dog...did your master take it away from you for doing bad?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 pm

"ive never lost a battle since i was 10...." i said with a grunt "i never did bad.... the new owners decided that the dog that kept me calm and relaxed wasnt good for me, so they are keeping him away from me until i prove that im still a good fighter..." i said, my voice low as i took my food over to a courner away from her and began eating quickly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:15 pm

"Why do you sit all the way over there?" I asked. "Are you afraid of me? Because im not going to do anything to you." I finished my meal, before cleaning up the mess and returning to my sitting position.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:12 pm

"because that beast isnt fit for human companionship..." a female voice said from the other side of the door, and it was followed by footsteps being led away, and i grumbled incoherantly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:43 am

"Beast?" I looked at him long and hard. "He looks pretty human to me. He spoke to me and everything. I dont see how he's a beast."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 am

"because you havent seen me in a fight..." i said quietly, withdrawing from the conversation by turning to look at the wall while i ate
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 am

"Do you turn into a beast when you fight?" I asked, not noticing he didnt want to talk anymore.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:41 am

"physically he stays the same, but mentally he goes beserk... i pity the girl who has to fight him next...." a cackle said from outside, the sound of a body being drug rebounding through the hall, my speach silent, but i growled lowly, angry
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next