Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizards Assistant closed

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Wizards Assistant closed - Page 9 Empty Re: The Wizards Assistant closed

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am

"well techinically yes, but do keep in mind it wouldnt have the intellegence of a cat... it would be cruel to keep it alive... plus, that is more outside of my expertise, as that deals with a bit of necromancy as well in order to animate the flesh and give it its own will..." i said with a nod
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 05, 2013 3:11 am

"...Well, that gets tossed," I said, disappointed. "But physical trait wise- what can be changed?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 am

"hair color, hair length, the curliness of the hair, the time it takes to grow it, body shape, that kinda stuff... since the magic goes through most of our reserves, we dont have to worry about getting fat... thank god... not that you ever had a problem in the first place... i actually like the way you look now..." i said with a light smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 am

I blushed faintly. "Um...hehe, thanks." Then, after thinking for a moment, I asked, "Why dont you use that to go around town, and stuff? I mean, they wouldn't recognize you. Its amazing how different someone looks with a different hair style, and you can pretty much change any aspect of your physical appearance you want..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat May 18, 2013 4:24 am

".... its the way i hold myself, and the fact that the people in town are very wary of any new people in town... you would be fine, but they know my habits, they know everything... they would kick me out as soon as they found out... ive tried it before, according to my journal, and i was lashed 39 times because they thought it would keep me away... i havent gone near them since, and all i do is keep their crops safe from harm... damn near killed myself once or twice doing so... but every time i debate stopping, the better half of me takes over and i do everything i can, despite being exiled for being a mage who made a mistake..." i sighed quietly, looking over at her for a moment

(they are sitting right? )
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed May 29, 2013 1:14 am

(I have no idea. We can make them be sitting...)
I frowned. "...Well, cant you restrain your habits? Pretend to be someone else? It would be kinda like acting..." If it wasnt obvious that I really wanted to go to the town, this would probably give me away. I didn't ask to go by myself because I was afraid of being alone, especially in a place with people I didn't know. I mean, I felt a bit lonely even now, but at least I felt comfortable and I wasnt a shy, nervous wreck around him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:53 pm

".... this is important to you... i can tell... fine, i will try, but if anything goes wrong, be aware i might be in a bad mood for a little while... we will go tomorrow, that way i can change my appearance enough to pass... unfortunately, i have not practiced that magic in awhile, so i might mess up..." i sighed a little with a nervous chuckle "leave it to you to force me outside of my box..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm

"I-it doesn't have to be that long a stay, just enough to look around awhile. My dad never took me anywhere, so I just want to be someplace new, even for a little bit...so maybe people wont notice if we pass through, just looking around..." I felt a bit bad that I was pushing him out of his comfort zone, but maybe if we weren't out there for so long it would be okay...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:08 pm

"least i can do after what ive done so far... just dont be surprised if i end up looking strange during that time"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:25 pm

"Its okay, as long as we go out for a while~" I smiled. "And when you want to leave, just say so because I get carried away with new stuff sometimes..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 pm

".... lets just hope this doesnt turn out like last time..." i sighed tiredly, walking over to a couch against the wall and curled up against it and sighed "id rather not have to change genders again..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:30 pm

I stared at him for a while, trying to imagine what that would look like. "...Was it really that bad when you gender swapped yourself?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:52 pm

"my magic is potent... all my... parts... worked fully, and i couldnt fix it for about a month or two... it was... not very fun..." i said, shuddering slightly "thats why i havent practiced the magic again, i dont like that pain, and at this time, there are still side effects to magic i dont understand fully"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:33 pm

"Pain? How is- oh." I paused briefly, lightly blushing. "Well, I guess if youre not used to it, its painful... well no, I disagree with myself. I suppose that there arent many downsides to being male, as opposed to being female..." I puffed my cheeks. "But still, it couldn't have been that bad..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:10 am

"let me tell ya, when a guy, who has only experianced pain that could be alieviated with a simple spell, PMS is a bitch to deal with, as the spells have to get complex, and having to deal with the mess and drama, and unstable hormones, is a bitch... think of it like this, imagin you got turned into a guy, and some person came up to you, and kicked you in your new parts, what do you think you would do? its a brand new level of pain... its like someone kicking you directly in your ovaries"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 am

I was trying really hard to keep myself from laughing. "Im...really sorry...I...Its just...funny how people handle these things...differently. How they...adapt, you know? I have to deal with the crap you dealt with for 2 months until im about 50-something, and it gets worse from there. And imagine having to carry a child inside-my neighbor made that experience seem very unpleasant. A whole new level of hell- thats scary. Besides, you dont get kicked there everyday to the point of being considered castrated, do you? Besides, if I genderswapped myself, it seems veeerry unlikely someone is going to come up to me and kick me." I paused. "If you do, Im leaving." I was bluffing. No way I was setting out alone, I was freaking scared to. Which was why I hadnt attempted to run away at all.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 pm

"at the time there was a rapist running around... lets just say some things happened and i had to deal with a dead body..." i said with a sigh, looking at her with a grumpy face "that is why i only take female apprentices now, as men are to violent, and tend to turn evil or use magic against me when irritated..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 pm

"Wow...then murphy's law got you good." I sighed, then went and sat crosslegged on the floor. "But I dont think you have to worry about me getting violent or really angry...at most, im like that for a minute or so, and then it wears off..." I tilted my head, slightly leaning one way. "Besides, I dont want to become overly dependent on magic and stuff. I dont think its good if you solely depend on one thing to get you out of trouble..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 am

"which is why i chose you as my apprentice..." i said with a nod of approval "because you, despite what you may think, are wise beyond your years..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 am

"Oh, um, thankyou," I answered surprised, "But its just common sense I've picked up- or, lessons I had to learn on my own, doing stupid things or looking up information to keep myself from doing stupid things. I guess if it werent for my dad, I probably would lack my 'wiseness'." I sat up straight, and shrugged. "You always need something to base your common sense off of."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm

"if there is anything ive learned, its that there is no thing as a stupid accident, everything happens for a reason... the invisible ties of fate are small, but they are strong in their will to guide us down our destined paths... they shape us and make us better people, while giving us enough leeway to do as we will as well"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 pm

"I guess youre right. But a lot couldve been avoided, like flying out a window from jumping on a bed, or burning my hair with the stove, or other stuff that I needed help for but couldn't get that help."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 am

"and now your here with someone who is risking getting beat up so you can live outside of your new home"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 am

I couldn't control the urge to break into a childish grin, jump up, and hug him. "Had I met you sooner, my life wouldve been so much... less troubling, less stressful, not even minding I was being taken far away, its like a somewhat childish dream you develop when you feel no one is there to help you..." A tear streamed down my smiling face. "I am grateful."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

"i wish we could have met under better circumstances as well..." i said with a smile, hugging her back and chuckled at her happiness "just hold on to that feeling... it is a good one, one that you should feel all the time"

TS?
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next