Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizards Assistant closed

2 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Wizards Assistant closed - Page 11 Empty Re: The Wizards Assistant closed

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:33 pm

"..... so, any freinds where you came from?" i asked after a bit of silence
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:57 pm

"...I suppose, but we weren't close, since I didnt go out much and they seemed to want to do that a lot, so I only saw them at school," I shrugged, drinking a bit. "I never had the nerve to sneak out to meet up with them."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

".... no sleepovers, no things like that?" i asked after awhile, regretting where i was going with my thought process
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 pm

"No, dad didnt let me and most parents didnt trust my dad to let my friends come over. He didnt try anything, he wasnt that type of guy... but I guess me staying with you would count as a sleepover...why?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm

".... i guess for the time being, when we get back from the trip to dargane, we can use a spell on me that will temporarily erase my memories of being a male, and when i gain my memories back, i wont remember anything that happened... meaning you can have a sleepover if ya want..." i said with a look to the side, focusing on my meal and taking a drink
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:07 pm

"Why do you have to erase your memories? Im not gonna do anything weird..." I muttered loudly enough, taking another bite of my food.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 am

"because i might see things i shouldnt... im not your boyfreind, least i think that is the term, and even if i was, i wouldnt tolerate seeing anything... plus, it would give you a time to relax without having to worry about the serious me whining about bein a girl and all... what im saying is, from what ive heard and observed throughout the years and... reading my journal... girls do strange things at sleepovers, and i dont know if that is the same as your time and place, so i figured i could offer... besides, a sleepover generally entails staying in the same room and doing girly things according to my... daughters entries..." i said with a grunt, taking a large drink of my whiskey "something that I personally would rather avoid with my current mind... it would give you something humorous, and fun, instead of just work... you could even learn spells i normally wouldnt teach you..." i said with a simple look to the side, stammering now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm

"...Im not gonna strip, whether you have your male memories or not," I said, glaring, a bit offended. "Moreover, All I know about sleepovers is that you stay with a bunch of girls, eat too much sugary stuff, talk about girly things, do girly things such as...uh..." I paused. "...maybe I should have gone to a sleepover at least once...I should have tried sneaking out..." I took another swig of whiskey. "I guess most of your reasoning is reasonable, though. So we can have a sleepover?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 pm

"hey, never said anything about stripping.... dont see why the hell not, but as you said, GIRLY things, not my department, i dont like men in that way..." i said simply with a grunt as i took more meat and got up, kicking the door hard as a yelp was heard from the other side "damn boys, cant keep their curiosity to themselves, good thing i accounted for it and was masking our words..." i grumbled after walking back, crossing my arms as i sat down "and dont even get me started about the things that will end up happening later tonight... want to learn a detox spell so your not drunk later?" i asked quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:52 pm

"Sure, I could totally avoid a hangover," I shrugged. "And... what do you mean by later tonight? Will it be more dangerous to be here?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:01 pm

"boys are more dareing at night... which is why i got a room for the night... figure it would keep you informed on why most of my apprentices didnt leave the house..." i said, and looked at her "Dalrogaim is the spell you need to use..." i said quietly, looking out the window and sighed "used to really enjoy coming to town..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:10 pm

I followed her gaze. "I like the fact that I finally got out of the house, at least for a while. Its not good to stay in one place too long, it makes you afraid of other places. So thanks."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 am

"... i told you i have feelings for ya... i may not know the full extent of em, but i do know i like ya a hell of alot more than the others... i had this scale for the apprentices according to all their quirks... most of them hit in the 6's, but you hit 1..." i said with a slight drawl, blinking slightly as i closed the windows and looked at the food "you gonna finish your half? cause id hate to let that go to waste, and im gonna need the energy in case my drunken ness messes up the sobriety spell"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 pm

"Go ahead, im stuffed." I smiled slightly, glad that I wasnt a pain to him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 pm

"might wanna ask questions now while im still drunk, and conent with eating... i just hit the truth telling faze of bein drunk..." i said with a slight wave of my glass of whiskey
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 pm

I stayed absolutely quiet for a while. I knew I wasnt quite to the point where I got alcohol induced amnesia, so I wouldn't forget if I asked. After a few failed attempts to ask, I finally got the guts to ask, "Do you plan on raising a family one day, like you said, moving to a town and everything so they could have social interactions with other people? I dont mean start one with me, but you know, start one..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 am

"if i ever find the girl im could live my life with and die with, then yes... otherwise, ill end up traveling around the world again if you ever choose to go back home..." i said simply, walking over to the window and looking outside with a propped hand holding my head up "or if i do choose to keep this face and remove my male memories permanantly, then perhaps if i find the right guy... with magic, possibilities are endless..." i said with a blank smile, as if i were trying to remember something plesant, but failing to do so, and my smile fell "but as i only get to personally get to know about 4 people in my lifetime, i doubt it would happen... girls in your world tend to be more irritable than you when taken, and girls here down right detest magic in general... if you leave, ill probobly just waunder around helping random people till this life ends..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 am

"...I dont want to go back. At least, not yet. I dont want to lose this new sense of freedom. But I dont offer myself as the right person for you because you want children. I...would do poorly as a mother, i'm sure. And probably a wife. But maybe I can help you find the right person," I offered meekly, though my own words hurt. But so many people said I would be hopeless with a child, I just agreed. I drank some more. "They said it would end up like me, the unlucky offspring- abandoned and naive. An endless cycle."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm

"they told me that i would be a failure as a magic student, but now they are all dead, and i have mastered the art of immortality... you need to push limits, and ignore other people..." i said with a look back at her with a simple look "your more careing than the woman here... and you seem to care enough for me... ill respect that, but i will try to get you to change that additude of yours to a positive one... god knows we will need it"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:50 pm

I sighed. "Perhaps youre right," I answered idly, "But caring for a child is much more difficult, I think, than it is to care about someone who isnt related to you that way."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:29 am

"ive seen things that would prove you wrong... children abandoned on the side of the road, and parents adopt them without knowing a thing about them... granted, it was probobly to keep them from coming to me for help, but they still help kids these days... like little johnathan..." i said with a sigh, taking a cross legged position on the bed as i looked over at her "if a family that has absolutely nothing in common can love a child, just imagin what it would feel like to know that the little boy or girl that you would give birth too would be ALL YOURS, made by you... thats something that i dont think i can experiance... and im not much of a fatherly figure if ya havent noticed"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 pm

"...Youre probably right," I said, after letting the words sink in. "Maybe I could be a good mother, if I gave myself the chance..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 pm

"good... now, sobriety spell so we can go kick the ass of every man in town?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:54 pm

"That sounds like fun, surprisingly," I smiled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:27 pm

"god knows they need a good ass kickin..." i said after doing the spell, and yawned, grabbing my new stick, and looked at her with a sigh, handing her a knife "belt that to you, use it if we get seperated while we are out there"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next