Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizards Assistant closed

2 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Wizards Assistant closed - Page 6 Empty Re: The Wizards Assistant closed

Post  Blip Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 am

I almost felt like backing away when he looked in our direction, but took a deep breath and walked towards him, though I kept my distance. "...Im very sorry about earlier, I shouldnt have said any of that. I should have been more sensible, but this is all happening fast, and my common sence hasnt really caught up with the situation. So, like, I said, Im very sorry." I waited for some sort of response-he didnt have to say anything, but I needed some way to know if he accepted my apology.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 pm

".... as you should be... i am sorry as well..." i grunted irritably and sighed in fustration as i looked at her "i just dont know what to do, something that i have no experiance with... i dont know how to react around you, i do what i think is right, and it pisses you off, i do the oppisate and it pisses you off, and i cant please you... and i cant go back to how it was as you would be angry with me then as well"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 pm

"...Well, then. From now on you dont worry about my output because I wont be giving any," I said calmly, "Until things ease up." I walked out of the room.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

"..... that went well... last person to walk into a room when he was irritated got thrown out the window while on fire...." my artriarc said with a tired smile, and drifted lazily after her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 pm

"Thats painful. I mean, I kinda jumped out my window from jumping on my bed, but at least I wasnt on fire." I giggled to myself, then got serious again. "...Well, I guess I wait till he gets used to me. And I'll just mind my own business. For now."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:40 pm

"thanks... you have no idea how much that ment to him... i expect he will be a little more open with each day... so, any questions about me or him? or the realm of magic, or the lands around us?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:11 pm

"Um...well, im probably prying, but...he was married? When did he get married, he doesn't look that... old."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:03 pm

"time is irrelevant to those fluent in magic, he can change his age on whim, but it erases his memorys of spells, so he has to write them all down when he thinks of them... as for being married, it was to a girl in town who was the exact oppisate of you, and it was around his 20th year of existance, which is normal for people in these lands...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

"...oh...Well, where im from, thats a pretty normal age too. So...if he couldn't change his age...how old would he be now?" I sort of didnt want to know, but my curiosity was getting the better of me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm

"actual years, he would be around 210 years old, but with how he has to lose memories, its more like someone of your age... he doesnt remember how long hes been alive, and he doesnt ask me..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

"So its like clean slate, huh?" I paused for a moment. "...What was his wife like?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:33 am

"about your height, blond hair, cold ice blue eyes, and a voice that was calm and gental, but demanded respect... she spoke, and he dropped everything just to listen to her every word... he doesnt remember that, only the bad details, as thats what he wrote down in the diary... he has a sketch of her, but he keeps it on him most of the time, as he does with his daughters doll... next time you see him outside, look at his belt on the left side, he made it attached to his belt... and its not like a clean slate, occasionally the memories can come back, but they are mostly bad... and mostly that bad memory..." he said quietly, as if he were afraid id hear him, and he sighed "he sat in his room one time for 3 years, only leaving to eat, and mastered projecting images from his mind... as to what he used, im sure you can guess..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 am

I sighed. "He should have picked someone more like her to be here...but why would he only write bad things, and not the good?" To me, that was unusual. You'd think he'd only write good things about someone he loved.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm

"at the time he was so greif stricken he kept punishing himself, and did that as a constant punishment, knowing that his future self would suffer as well... ive tried to destroy the book, but seems only one thing can do so... its called love... he picked you, because he knew that if he picked someone similar to her, he would only feel unfaithful as it would bring back memories from the void... he wants to have love, but at the same time doesnt think he deserves it... you dont know how hard it is feeling like your all alone, knowing that when you turn around, theres no one, not even an unresponcive freind or parent to talk to... right now hes tearing himself apart, trying to fake a smile just to keep you happy with him, but he seems to want to lock himself up, but that would make you unhappy... hes basing his world around YOU dear, because deep down, he is infatuated with you... he just cant remember how to show emotions after so long"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:43 pm

"...I do know whats its like to be suddenly abandoned. Its scary, scarring...no matter how long its endured." I sighed. "What if im no good for him? What if I end up making things worse than they are? He said if he sent me back id remember that much...Right now I would love to hug something. Anything."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 am

"then you understand his pain at least a little... and dear, what does it matter if you do make it worse? does it matter if you give him a few good moments to remember, to forget about the past, so he can finally burn that damn book? you might mess up, but your human, just like him... you may not be good for him, but HE wants you... so if you want something to hug, go kick down that door, and hug the hell out of him... he could use it... just hold on and dont let go, dont speak with words, use actions... even if you just walk in quietly and embrace him from behind, he will accept you... you just have to accept him as well..." the green flame said with a small smile, patting her head "with that ill let you think, i need rest, and he needs company now more than anything to keep him on the right path... he knows the way, he just doesnt have the strength to go alone..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:36 am

"...Okay..." I said nervously. I went to his room again and went in. Thankfully he wasnt facing in my direction, so I timidly walked up to him and hugged him from behind. 'I hope his artriarc was right...' I silently hoped.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

"....." i was shocked speechless at first but then sighed and pulled her closer and blinked, turning to look at her with my peripheral vision ".... thank you... i am trying... it just takes time..." i whispered to myself, unsure if she would here
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 pm

"These things take time, dont worry..." I said softly, not moving away. I decided I would only move away if he shoved me off.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 am

"c.... can i play with your hair?" i asked after awhile, my hands shaking a little "i need something to do with my hands to calm myself... for some reason, hair just feels right for me to run my hands through..." i said quietly, looking at her and shifted so she was sitting next to me in the hug and waited for a responce
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

"Um....sure." That seemed like an odd request, but I didnt mind much.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:58 am

".... your hair is very soft... you must take good care of it..." i said quietly, braiding and unbraiding it in several differant styles without thinking, stareing out the window again "can i ask what you think of me at the moment? i want the truth... it helps me gauge my reactions and change if im being horrible... its been far to long since i had someone other than my artriarc to talk to"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 am

"well...Just socially awkward. You adjust quick though. I mean, youre playing with my hair." I giggled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 am

"i dont think ive ever heard that adorable lough of yours before... its nice..." i smiled, restraining the sudden urge i had to pull her into my lap and wrap my arms around her waist and not let go
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:20 am

I blushed. "Oh...I-its nothing special..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content