Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 16 Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:27 am

"..... ive had them lock everyone that had a neddle or a poke in seperate rooms.... and trust me... after the things ive done, i would much rather die.... i stay alive for you and Sonia... thats it... i loose you, i loose a little bit of my will to live... i dont live for myself anymore... i lost myself in this room 3 or 4 years ago..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 pm

I was about to say something, but I forgot just about everything for a few seconds when I felt a searing pain race through my body, to which I cried out in agony, and curled up in a vain attempt to make it stop.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 am

"whats happening?" i asked, going over to comfort her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:05 am

"Its probably her reaction to the drug," she said, clearly concerned for me. "For someone who under normal circumstances cannot feel pain, recieving a sudden amount, even small, is torment. Its also possible that contact with her body will make the pain worse, if the drug heightened her awareness to pain."

I simply tettered over, landing on my side, curling on the floor into a ball. "Just...make it...stop..." I begged between gritted teeth.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 am

"i dont know how... do you?!" i asked, starting to panic
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:06 am

"Unfortunately, the pain will go away on its own as soon as your body adapts to it; nothing can speed up that process, Im sorry."

I simply groaned, not really enjoying the sensation of every nerve in my body feeling like iron needles piercing through my skin. But she was right; after a few minutes, the pain became more bearable. I started to loosen up a bit.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:57 pm

"what happened?" i asked, still worried and confused
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm

"Its her reaction to the drug, plain and simple."

I stood up, despite the fact my body ached. "Cant you make the pain go away?" I asked her.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:48 am

"it would be nice, as we might need her in order to try and bring some semblance of order to this... we have CHILDREN in this building, and ill be damned if they are going to be hurt, most of all Sonia...." i said, walking over to the door and opening it to look outside to see Sonia with tears in her eyes running down the hall from a bunch of aggressive looking people after her, and i pulled her inside, locking the door ".... they got Coltan..." she said quietly, and i picked her up, walking back over and sighed "now what do we do?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:59 am

"We need to round up all the younger ones, despite the fact that the crazy ones will attack anything that moves, they target the weak- in this case children." I looked at the girl, who straightened up, realizing I was going into command mode. "Can you stay? Someone needs to calm these kids down."

"Right!"

I looked at Sonia. "And you stay with her, alright?" Despite the fact I sounded a bit cold, my voice had an odd soothing tone along with it.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:32 am

"remember, stay away from the door... as far as i know, only i can unlock and relock it... dont awnser it if someone knocks... and you..." i said, looking at the female scientist "if she is harmed or taken by these bastards who started this... ill hunt you down, and make you pay... as far as i am concerned, she is my sister... you dont fuck with my family, or you die... you help my family, you are added to it..." i said with a simple voice, and blinked, my eyes going slightly colder as well, the adrenaline from the encounter in the hall and i exhaled, looking at Risa "you want to go left and i go right? non leathal attacks to the back of the neck or limb injuries will suffice for knocking them unconsious long enough to lock them away, and bring the kids here..." i said, cracking my neck as i went to the door, still hearing some people outside of it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 am

The girl swallowed nervously, and I felt a little bad for her, since if anything happened to sonia it would be out of her control and she'd be the scapegoat. I suddenly remembered something, and motioned a sign that she immediately understood-the only other person who did, everyone else who knew was dead-, a sign that meant to lockdown secret entrances, meaning that the only functioning entrance would be the one he opened. That sign brought back memories that added to my pain, but now wasnt the time for this.

"Good plan, good to know," I nodded to him, waiting for him to open the door.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 am

".... now..." i said, opening the door and pulling her through, locking it as fast as i could, and began pushing them back, hitting them in places that would render them unconsious
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I also managed to defend myself with ease, before rushing off. "We have to hurry!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:23 am

"...." i nodded, sprinting down the hall with a strange gait that resembled that of a hunched animal, going down on all fours in order to take courners easier, and began directing people towards the room my eyes scanning for any strange activity, and began organizing the children into a line to go into the room, while the adults would be checked for needle marks
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 pm

I ran throughout the dormitory, finding some children with ease, and then I found something I didn't want to find: an unconscious person. I quickly took the kids back to the room before going back. No one was here to take this guy-

He suddenly woke up, his empty gaze locking on me. Damn... "...Bring it!"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:07 pm

"...." i heard the shout, and groaned, stopping in the automatic reaction to go help her to continue my job and train those who had not been affected
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 am

Im not strong. My body aches. But my agility is untainted, allowing me to dodge his drugged up attempts for him to strike me. Nonetheless, I needed to stall him until I figured how to deal with him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 am

".... no that your trained, scan EVERYONE, even the children... ill be back" i said, having trained someone to scan the others for me, and darted off to help her, and seeing her dodge him, i waited for the right moment, sped up my steps, and jumped, placing my feet in front of me mid air, and kicked him in the chest, causing him to hit the wall and become dazed... seeing that i grabbed a blanket, and tied him up and sighed "so, how are things?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:43 pm

"Im working under more favorable circumstances than I usually do in these situations. That wont keep him put for long though," I said, seeing he was struggling to escape.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:52 pm

"...." i grunted and punched him a couple of times till he passed out "now it will... brute force never was my favorite option, but seems they dont respond to pressure points... only causing them severe damage seems to work"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:08 am

"Must mean their pain receptors are rather surpressed. As if theyve been turned to beta...but thats impossible..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:45 am

"think about it, several other facilities, all shareing data, plenty of tests... its not impossible... they must have perfected the system..." i said, bouncing on my feet to a certain rythem, and smiled slightly "just means i wont have to hold back... if they have gone beta, the mental stablility they had will not be back for awhile... from what i remember from my process, it was extreamly painful... they see us as the enemy, not as friends... ive seen them ignore eachother at times..." i said, pulling her back to the room, quickly, my movements still going to a rythem, and began helping them scan the people going into the room, including the ones that had been held back due to uncertainty
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:36 am

"Why dont they just stop..." I said, irritated. "I know they dont really bring many back; in fact, many are seen as disposable. But why dont they just stop?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:20 am

"why does any corperation do anything? money... they are turning us into perfect weapons..." i sighed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next