Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 17 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

".... calm down, im here... im here..." i sighed after getting some medications, only glancing at a blushing Takeru standing shellshocked in the room as i got more and shut the door, and began cooling him down while trying to find the correct bottle for him and grumbled "so much for a nap, im careing for my boyfriend... god, i wish it was back like the days when i went to the dojo... i knew what plants did what, would be alot easier to MAKE the damn remedy than do this..." i said, giving him a pill with some water to wash it down
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Takeru glanced over at her. "Is everything okay?" he asked before hearing John walk back inside. "Oh, are you ready? It seems you have all you'll need." he said blushing again. Gin opens his eyes as Kaylee gave him some medicine. He instantly spit it out pouting. "I can't take things like that. If you ask Takeru he can show you the herbs to use to make me something." he said his eyes closing again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 pm

"Takeru, it seems my derp of a boyfreind cant take medication, so before John steals you for the night, if you could show me the herbs he mentioned i would be greatful so i can fix him... i kinda want him in peak condition..." i said, doing my best to hide my blush as i looked away with a huff

"alright, you go help her, i can find the room by myself..." John sighed mockingly and grinned at me "im surprised he doesnt already have your card!" he chuckled as he passed me as i blushed furiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:47 am

Takeru frowns hearing Kaylee. "Gin-kun is sick. Sure I can show you where they are. Just follow me real quick." he said walking towards the back of the house. He slides open the door revealing an entire well kept garden. "Gin really can't take generic medicine. It hurts his stomach. So for as long as I know I've always made him medicine to get well." he said glancing over at her. Takeru wanted to help his brother more but he didn't want to leave John alone. 'I am sure Kaylee knows what to do... Gin-kun will be fine...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 pm

"go help her, ill wait for you..." John smiled at him, pushing him towards where i was waiting in a panic, wringing my hands
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Takeru follows after Kaylee as he got her different herbs. He then shows her how to grind and boil them to make a tea like drink. "Make sure he doesn't spit it out. He tends to act like a baby when he gets sick." he said with a gentle smile. "I'll make sure your brother is comfortable and if you need me I'll be in my room." he said heading up to John
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 pm

"god help me if we ever get married... im doting on him like his wife..." i sighed, carrying it up to him and gentally woke him up, unsure of how i would get him to drink it

"she is wrapped around his finger... its like they really are married... help them if they have kids..." John smiled lightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Gin opens his eyes and pouts. "I don't want to drink that. I can tell nii-san made it. Blah...!" he said being childish. He just wanted to snuggle with Kaylee but that was t going to cure him. "Just hug me until I fall back to sleep." he mutters

Takeru chuckled a bit. "I'm not sure about children but I know Gin wants to marry her." he said looking at John with twinkling eyes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 am

"drink it and ill cuddle you all night... and ill do whatever you want, and ill make whatever you want in the morning..." i smiled gentally, teasing him into it "if its that important, i could cuddle you w-without top were, meaning no pants or shirt... but you have to drink the medicine... besides, now that i can make it, i can do it just how you like it..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 am

Gin looks at her and decided to drink the medicine. He frowns afterwards since the taste was terrible. "Can you cuddle me now?" he asked still being childish. He was her big baby for the night. He found so much comfort in having Kaylee pampering her and being so close. "I wish I could get sick all the time. I love this cuddly side of you." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:53 pm

"dont, or ill make you drink Takeru's big bad medicine... i could even make it taste worse..." i smiled gentally, pushing hair out of his eyes and sighed, looking at him "besides, i start work tomorrow, i wont be able to care for you constantly..." i said, wrapping him in my arms under the blanket
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:42 pm

"If I am sick forever then I can't touch your breasts how I want to. I'd be too weak to do so." Gin said as Kaylee embraced him. "You are super wonderful and I love you so much." he said falling asleep close to his beloved. He was beginning to feel a bit better.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:20 am

"god, i think i like you more when your sick, you are more cuddly and outspoken with me when you are..." i said quietly, kissing him gentally

"well, jokes on him, as she will want the full blown wedding..." John sighed with a smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 am

"I don't talk or open up when I'm well? I guess I've never noticed it before. Sorry Kaylee. I guess being sick makes me soft a bit." Gin said blushing a by as he held onto her. He didn't like talking normally so it was probably because he was sick.

Takeru smiles as he looked at him. "I'm sure he won complain if its her asking him. Well I should return to my room. Do you have everything you need to be comfortable and have a wonderful rest?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm

"yeah...." John said quietly with a red face, and went to my room to fall asleep again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Takeru went to his room and was up for a while before finally falling asleep. He was rather excited to awake from tomorrow.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"calm down and go to bed... you need your rest... if you dont, no playing with me in the morning..." i said quietly in his ear, trying to fall asleep now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm

[i am assuming this is kaylee talking to Gintoki?]

Gintoki closes his eyes and nods a bit. He fell asleep holding onto his beloved Kaylee. His fever was slowly going down as he was still clinging onto her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 am

(yeah, sorry, half asleep right now)
"..." i yawned and made myself comfortable as i could in his arms, having to turn over and snuggle into his chest in order to do so, sighing happily as i did so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

[its okay]

The next day arrived and Takeru was up bright and early. He began cleaning, cooking breakfast and doing the laundry as he did every morning even before Kaylee and Gintoki moved in. He glanced at his calendar and smiled. "A day off... I haven't had one of those so easily. I wonder what I could do." he mutters softly before thinking of what to prepare for lunch and dinner.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:13 pm

".... morning..." John said quietly, yawning as he walked into the front room, and blinked with surprise "wow, you beat Kay to the kitchen in the morning... either Gin has her chained to the bed, is cuddling her, or they are planning a wedding.k.."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 pm

"I suppose I am just so use to being like a house wife. I'm sure Kaylee is taking care of my sick Gin-kun so its probably why she's not up yet." Takeru said with a small smile. "If your hungry you can eat now. I've already prepared such a lovely breakfast just for you." he said blushing
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 pm

"t-thanks, looks amazing..." John smiled happily at him, again darting and kissing his cheek before eating his food

"...." i sighed as i looked at him, his iron grip around my waist as my stomache growled angrily at me, and i wondered if he would be willing to let me go eat for awhile if i promised to come back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 am

Takeru blushed brightly as he looks at him. "Well eat up and I hope you enjoy it." he says going to finish the rest of his chores.

Gintoki felt Kaylee's stomach grumble and he let her go. He was still a bit under the weather so he didn't want to get up yet. "Just come back to me when your finished." he mumbled then hides under the covers.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 am

"like i have a choice in the matter... you would drag me back to bed kicking and screaming if you had to..." i yawned, grumblbing as i walked into the room with a massive case of bedhead and noticed breakfast on the table and smiled at Takeru, nodding my thanks, and began eating fast, the pajama bottems and tanktop i had switched to all wrinkled as i looked at my brother, blinking like an owl, before finishing and grabbing Gin some food without meat, and walked back to the room with a happy but lazy stare at the ground, and i woke him up gentally "Gin-kun~ time to eat breakfast so i can cuddle you some more..." i said in a singsong voice, wondering why i had to bribe him with interaction and sighed with a smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum