Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 13 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 pm

"b-b-but..." i stuttered, unable to speak sentances now and nodded simply, hugging a pillow close to me, and tried to calm down with failure "j-j-just dont take to long, girls dont like to be kept waiting..." i muttered quietly into the pillow
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Gintoki went to the kitchen. He began to prepare the things his brother would need and then headed back to the room. "Hello sweetheart. I hope you weren't waiting too long." he says smiling. Gin walked over and sat on the bed beside Kaylee. "So what shall we do if you can't even stand up.? That is a serious problem" he said smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 pm

"if you keep this up i wont even be able to sit up..." i sighed quietly and leaned into him, replacing the pillow with him and blushed even more as i pulled him on top of me "im yours, and i cant even think when your in the damn room so dont ask me what we should do, because all the things running in my mind keep saying "oh my god hes going to kiss me..." and all that crap..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Gin smiled as he pressed his lips against Kaylee's. He deepens the kiss little by little, savoring her taste. When he breaks the kiss he gazes into her eyes. "Why don't we just see who far you'll allow this to go?"' he said before kissing her again
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 pm

"we both know ill keep going until you exhaust yourself..." i said breathlessly when he pulled away and sighed quietly "as one, i wont be able to resist you, and the further you go, the quieter my protests will become until all i can do is moan and groan..." i said, trying to be flitasious, but my voice cut out on the last part
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Gin placed his hands on her breasts. "They are so soft. I could squeeze them all day." he said lightly adding pressure. He pulls open her shirt. "I barely touch you and your nipples are hard. I am dating such a naughty girl."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm

"i cant help it... i want you in all meanings of the words..." i said, blushing as i looked away and groaned lightly "and it doesnt help that your so gental its arousing... if im naughty its cause you corrupted my pure virgin mind..." i said in a whisper now, and looked back at him and kissed him gentally "i want it, but at the same time i want to take it slow... i cant think straight near you, let alone when your playing with my body..." i whispered quietly in his ear as i grasped onto him and sighed "would you like me to help you with taking off my bra? trust me, they are softer without the restrictions..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 pm

"Keep it on. Its more alluring to have the fabric rub against your nipples. I can see it arousing you more." he says smiling. "We have all the time in the world so we can take it as slow as you like. I'm in no rush." he says hearing the front door unlock. "I'm home." Takeru says entering. Gintoki glanced at the door. "Its okay because I locked it." he says kissing Kaylee's cheeks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:56 pm

"...." i nodded and sighed with content "and if i want to go fast?" i asked curiously, finally relaxing enough to look at his face and speak normally, despite his hands still gropeing my breasts
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Gin lets go of her breasts and cups her cheeks. "Then we can move as fast as long as it makes you happy." he said with a smile. He loved everything about Kaylee.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:53 pm

"i want you now... you can go slow and play with the rest of me later..." i whispered quietly, blushing madely as i pulled him into a deep kiss and let him know all of my feelings for him again with the kiss, backed out for breath and continued "no matter what i say, i want you to make me yours..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Gintoki kisses her back and grins a bit. "Very well. I shall make you all mine. Once we start you better not back out." he says kissing down her neck. 'I better take this slow... if I press forward to quickly she might freak out...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:31 pm

"i dont think id be able to protest if we got that far-" i began and jumped when he kissed my neck and i groaned "no far, i wasnt ready! next thing youll be doing is lapping and sucking on my neck and ill have hickeys!" i said normally due to shock, my face blushing a little less red than before, as i was getting aclimated to this
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 am

Gintoki looked at her and sighs. "I'm not going to play fair. I don't leave hickeys so you don't have to worry. Unless you want me to leave some." he says moving down to lick Kaylee's nipples. He was really fond of her breasts.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:30 pm

"well it would be nice for some battle wou--- oh my god...." i began to say and stopped mid sentance to moan out "you really like those things huh?" i said, struggling to speak clearly between my blush and how strangly good it felt
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

"I'll leave you some but not on your neck. That's just so common and I am different." Gin says before looking up at her. "Yes I do like your breast. It's not a fetish but I just can't help but want to touch them when I see them. I'm sorry." he says kissing down to her navel.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:40 pm

"no need to be sorry, it just feels strange, but also feels good, leaves my head spinning in circles..." i sighed, playing with his hair gentally
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Gin chuckles as he leaves a trail of hickeys going from Kaylee's navel to her inner thighs. "I'm still going. Are you sure you don't want me to stop?" he asked knowing he won't after this.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:30 pm

"i told you, i want you in every sence of the word... go for it, just be aware my turn is after you have your fun..." i said, nodding lightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm

"Your turn...? My sweet Kaylee. I think you've missed something here." he says spreading her legs open. His eyes narrowing a bit. "There isn't much of a turn if you're allowing me to go first. Though you can try again next time." Gin says with a smile before kissing her lips. "Now be a good girl and try to keep quiet. My brother is here and who knows if he plans to invite your brother for dinner." he said teasing before poking his 'lady bits' with his index finger
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:38 pm

"but the rooms are soundproofed..." i jumped, shiving when he began playing down there
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:45 pm

"Yes it is but that won't stop someone from knocking if dinner is ready. Lean hard enough on the door and you can hear through it." he says kissing down there. "It's all soft down here too. I think I jut found another place I can play with besides your breasts." Gin smiles before kissing every part
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:33 pm

"my god, at this rate, there wont be any way ill be hiding secrets from you..." i groaned, shiving as his breath kept making me cold down there
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm

"Well you did say I could make all of you mine. So it's only me following your request." Gin smiles slowly slipping a finger inside. "Let me know if it hurts okay." he said with a gentle stare
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

"o-o-okay..." i said lightly, blushing as i felt him slip his finger inside and gripped the sheets "just try not to break me... it still hurts a little from the island..." i said quietly, looking at him with a hesitant smile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum