Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 12 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Takeru stood up and looked at her. "I guess I'll have think on that. It could be anyone and I'd never realize it until it was too late. I have work but I'll see you both later." he says heading to his room to get ready. Gin looked at her. "He won't figure it out. My brother tends to easily forget things once work is in front of him. By the time he gets home this entire conversation will be but a faint memory to him." he says kissing Kaylee some more
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:03 pm

"So, house all to ourselves, what shall we do?" I asked, turning around in his arms, and wrapping mine around his neck and smiled "I'm sure you can help me do something..." I grinned with a teasing smile "might even be coaxed back to bed..." I whispered in his ear
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm

"Such a perverted little girl. I'm still sleepy since my warmth left my side this morning. So you'll have to make it up to me." he says carrying her back to his room. "I won't let you go until I'm happy." he said jokingly. Gin was tired but he was use to lack of sleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:41 pm

"First we eat lunch, then I'm all yours..." I said, pulling him into the kitchen to see the omletes were done and took mine, handed him his and winked "I may be perverted, but you don't seem to mind it, if anything, I'd say my big boy likes it when I tease him... I'm not going to lie, I want you to pin me to the table or bed and make me scream..." I said with a giggle "that's what you get when you surprise tackle me from behind and kiss me in front of your brother, I got so embarressedd that my inner perverted self came out, and as its your fault, I demand you appease it, so I can go back to being the shy one..." I said with a chuckle, kissing him on the lips for a full minute and walked over to the table with an additude in my step as I looked over my shoulder at him and grinned "most boys don't even known I have this side, let alone have it directed at them, your the only one so far... might not happen again for some time, I'd take advantage of it if I were you..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 pm

"Oh so you say I am to blame for you being a pervert. Now I heard it all." he says looking at the food. Gin kissed her back as he rolled his eyes a bit. "So far...? You sound as if you'll dumb me and show another this side of you." he said about to eat. "I prefer the shy side of you. If you want it willingly then it takes all the fun out surprise attacks"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:00 pm

"Calm down, its a joke..." I said with a giggle "I just wanted to see your reaction, its something my brother and I do to gauge the character of someone... besides, I can't dump you, love you to much to even consider... if you pinned me to the bed, I probobly wouldn't be able to speak due to how hard I was blushing..." I said, rolling my eyes at him, leaning on my propped up hand to stare at him lovingly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Gintoki began eating. "So you love me too much to leave me. That makes me want to blush." he says though his cheeks were turning red. His eyes caught sight of Kaylee staring at him. "Hey! Do you think my brother can find someone who'd make him happy? I mean like how you make me happy. I feel as if he's the younger brother sometimes. He gets all excited the moment someone says they love him and every time it ends in him getting heartbroken."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:27 pm

"Yes, its called my brother... my brothers like me, gets to attached to his others... problem is he won't marry..." I said with a nod "honestly, we need to overlook the akward moments, and give them both a chance to be happy..." I said quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:57 pm

"I guess we can ignore it for their sake. The only issue is how to get them together. My brother won't cross that line because he's your brother." Gin says poking Kaylee's breasts. "They are so soft. I could play with them all day"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 pm

"I-if you want to, you'll have to persuade me into bed... My brother has no such inhibitions..." I said jumping slightly due to him poking my nipple
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Gintoki tilts his head. "I guess those two will be more difficult to hook up than I expected." he says smiling at her reaction. "I'll stop so they don't hurt. I'll be back to play with them later though." he says with a smirk. Takeru was working at the cafe' today. He did many odd jobs to make money since he was good at so many things. He sighs softly as it was kind of empty. "I wonder if it'll be like this all day. So lonely and boring." he mutters as one of the other waiters walk over. "The boss might send someone home if it stays dead like this." he says to him. Takeru nods with a sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 pm

"Hello..." My brother yawned, nodding to them as he walked in and sat down, already knowing what he wanted after a few minutes, and sighed "no decent girls or guys around here I can date... Perhaps maybe takeru..." He mumbled, taking out his phone to text me and ask if he was single, keeping his hopes down just in case...

"O-only if its you, those other boys, the ones who got thrown on jail for raping a different girl after the island, they got to rough, and they still hurt..." I blushed, yawning as I continued eating
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Takeru tilts his head looking at him. "Don't say odd things. Your sister might get the wrong idea. Anyway what will be your order sir." he says wondering if he was being serious or joking. He knew he'd jump the moment things seem too good. It was a bad habit of his.

"I'll play rough with them but I'm sure you'll love it." Gin says smiling as he finished eating.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 am

"I was serious... Ill have a number 11 and a rootbeer, and my sister has no hold on me anymore, so I can say what I want..." I said simply
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 am

Takeru writes down the order and goes to get it. He was feeling a bit off about this now. "Is he... no I have to focus on work.. though with the entire place empty I guess casual talking is okay." he mutters before going back with the order. "Here you are sir. Hope you enjoy." he said with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 pm

"seriously..." my brother sighed, texting me again as Takeru left "this boy is either dense, or unwilling... help me?" he typed, and sent it

"seems my brother is already making his move, and Takeru is either confused or rejecting him... hes asking for help... i mean, i want to, but at the same time, giving up a chance for you to cuddle me when YOU instigate it, its almost to much, even if it does mean my boobs will get mauled..." i said, blushing darkly now, thankful the stutter wasnt in my voice that time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Gintoki chuckled a bit holding Kaylee close. "My brother just got out of a four year marriage based on all lies. He's not too trusting at the moment. If your brother is a forward type of guy then he's going to have to get a bit aggressive or Takeru will never see his intentions." he says kissing her breasts. "I will maul your boobs all I want"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 am

"y-y-youll have to text my brother back then, as my hands are now shaking to hard for me to even hold my phone right..." i said, my voice almost a quiet whisper, my face a dark red, and i covered my mouth with a closed fist and looked away "if your going to c-c-continue, we should go back to my room..."i said, my arm shifting so it was in the middle of my chest, and blushed more as i felt the kiss "i-i-i-if you c-c-continue, i-i-i would be a-able to s-s-speak..." i squeeked, dropping my phone on the ground, trying to keep from falling over, so i leaned into him for support
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:51 am

"You are just too cute." he says kissing Kaylee on the lips. "I'll stop for now o we can properly help your brother." he said as he picked up her phone and sends a message of what he was telling Kaylee only a moment ago. He hoped this helped in any way. Meanwhile, Takeru's boss looked at him. "Since its pretty much dead in here you can head home early." he said. Takeru nods as he punches out and heads outside. He glanced over at Kaylee's brother for a moment and then begins to walk to his car.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 am

"Hey... want to do something?" my brother said, finishing up and following him quickly, hopeing he would give him a chance
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 am

Takeru looked at him. "Um sure. I have tons of time now." he said opening the passenger door for him to get in. "Oh this might be late but you never did tell me your name. I think it's a bit odd to just call you Kaylee's brother all the time." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:36 pm

"its John..." my brother nodded, and pointed over his shoulder at his own car and chuckled "as much as id like to, i have to drive my own car home, but ill be sure to text you to see when i can come over tomorrow..."

"n-n-no p-p-problem... w-w-what happens a-a-after?" i stuttered quietly, clinging to him as if my life depended on it, as my legs were very weak now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Takeru looked at the other's car. "Okay then. I'll see you when I see you." he said walking off to the driver's side. He then got in his car and drove off home. Gintoki carries Kaylee to the room. "I'll lay you here and you can watch television. I shall prepare dinner tonight." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:41 am

"b-b-b-but thats m-my job! y-y-you spoil me to much!" i cried out, trying to stand, but fell back on the bed, and sighed, looking away shyly "i-i thought you were going to come and play with me... besides, isnt it a littler early for dinner?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 am

"Of course its early for it but Takeru wants to make something that takes a bit of time. So I'm starting the process and he'll be home soon to finish it. Just give me a few seconds and I'll be back to play with you. If your a good girl I'll even bring you a treat." he said smiling. Gin kind of liked seeing Kaylee all flustered and such
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum