Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 8 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Gintoki went home and laid on his couch. It wasn't long before he fell asleep. He knew he'd have to get up early the next day to start his new book series so rest was his best friend at the moment
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:39 am

(Ts to next meeting?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 am

[okay]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

"....." i sighed, missing Gintoki, and scrolled down to his number in my phone, finally deciding to text him and ask him how he was doing, as it was driving me insane, my brother chuckling as he passed me on the couch "seems you really like him, its almost misery being seperated from him for you..." he said and i nodded simply, looking away with a small yawn, and began to make my way to the kitchen, prepareing dinner despite my brothers arguements, determined to make something good in case Gintoki showed up or something
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Gintoki glanced at his phone as he noticed a text message from Kaylee. He smiled before calling her. He waited to hear her voice before speaking. "My it feels as if you were waiting by the phone for me to call. How are you doing? What are you up to right now?" he asked as he smiled a bit to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm

"im cooking dinner in the hopes youll walk inside and pick me up and carry me out the door so i will only cook food for you, which i have no problem doing..." i said with a smile, giggleing a bit as i help the phone to my ear while i stirred, and sighed dramatically "and yes, i was waiting, as you said you would be busy, and i dont want to interupt your work just so i can have you cuddle me...." i said with a simple tone of voice, conversational at best, my brother still a little shocked at the fact i would speak so freely now, having gotten used to my previous behavior, and i smiled again as i spoke up "and what are you up to?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Gintoki had to hold back his laughter as he found Kaylee's words to be a bit surprising and cute. "Well I wish I could come to see you but I'm nearing a dead line and I have been working like crazy. Though a meal made by you sounds lovely. Why not come over to my place? You could even spend the night." he says wondering how she'd react
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:10 am

"Sure! Ill be over after I make my brother dinner, and bring you some as well, so you can work longer, just text me the address if you could and ill be right over..." I said excitedly, almost bouncing up and down happily, and my brother just laughed and shook his head
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 am

"Sure I'll message you my address. I can't wait to see you." he says before hanging up. Gintoki then sends a text message with his address and telling her his spare key was under the mat by his door. He then began working again as he wanted to finish as soon as possible. "I'll never make my dead line like this." he groans feeling tired and frustrated
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 am

About 30 minutes later i showed up at his door with a suitcase in hand, and was blushing slightly as i opened the door hesitantly, and walked over to him, seeing him fustrated and set my stuff down, walking over to him "need some help?" i said, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind and kissing his cheek as i looked at what he was working on
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 am

Gintoki was lost in his work as Kaylee was holding onto him. "I'm fine... don't need any help but I really could use a lovely meal." he says as he slightly glanced up at her. His stomach was growling as he blushed a bit.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 pm

"ill go make you something nice, and then you can take a small break to eat... i was just wondering if you need some help finishing up with some pages, as it will go faster with help..." i said simply, nodding as i smiled a bit, standing up to go and warm up the food i had brought, and began smiling more, dancing around the room a little as i began listening to the music from my ipod, my eyes closed, humming along with it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 am

"Its fine since its the last five pages. I should be able to finish by the time you are finish with the food." he says still at it as he was trying to finish soon. He was glad to have Kaylee staying over. His place could use a woman's touch for the moment and he missed her. Gintoki continued to work as he glanced over at his clock.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 am

"Okay..." i said, and waited paitently for it to finish while i set the food on the warming center for both of us, not wanting to eat without him, even though i was starving, having come over before i had eaten myself, and leaned against my chair, and began playing with a braid, unsure if i should talk, worried i might break his concentration
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Gintoki drops his pencil and his head falls upon his desk. It had looked as if he had collapsed or something but he had just finished and sleep instantly took over. He was dreaming of Kaylee. It was apparent since he whispered her name every now and then as he slept
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 am

"....." i chuckled and shook my head gentally, lifting him up with some effort and carried him to his room, and put the food in the fridge with a sigh, eating a little bit to hold me over till he woke up, and i changed into something he would find nice when he woke up, and locked the door behind me as i entered his room, snuggling up to him, a blush very apparent on my face as the maid costume he had neglected to notice i had taken with me made it a struggle to get under the covers with him, and snuggled closely to him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 am

Gintoki slowly began waking up as he felt something warm beside him. "Kaylee.... I can't sleep on an empty stomach and neither can you. I'll be able to sit up and eat okay." he says glancing over to see her so close to him. He smiled a bit looking at her. "How bold and daring to come into a man's bed. Are you teasing or testing me I wonder?" he says looking at her blushing cheeks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 am

"oh shut it... be happy i decided to come here and get dressed in this freaky costume... and that i decided to snuggle you...." i sighed, getting up and getting the food for us after warming it up and bringing it into the room and sitting next to him, my face still red "and no, i wasn't doing either, i was coming in to snuggle and cuddle my boyfriend, something that will be a common activity as your girlfriend... its something i enjoy, almost as much as i do drawing for my tumblr...." i said, puffing out my cheeks as i spoke, and sighed, begining to eat "and before you ask, my tumblr is shared with a freind of mine, so i will have to ask her if she is alright with letting you see the process at work.... less effort than your manga, but in my opinion, just as entertaining...." i said, turning slightly more red as i continued "i trust you, so i would not test you, as for teasing you, im not that mean, id love that, but im to shy with these things to become even close to as dareing as id need to be... just staying level headed with this stupid costume on without wanting to disolve into quiet whimpers and whispered words..." i said, my blush worsening by the minute, and i grumbled tiredly "so please, dont bring it up, its already hard enough for me being this close to you without wanting to go crazy, let alone my shy and quiet side i worked so damn hard to hide that you bring out with just a simple touch..." i sighed, eating more now, as i had been starving for some time
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:04 am

Gintoki listened to her as he ate his food. "Why would you go crazy my dear Kaylee? I am not sure if you mean that in a good way or not." he says as he continues eating. "My words weren't meant to be taken so seriously. I was only joking. I can tell when your trying extra hard or pushing yourself to do something." he says leaning close to her and kissing her cheek. "Thank you for such a delicious meal"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:11 am

"... y-y-your welcome...." i sqeeked quietly, finishing my own meal quickly and sighed "Can we cuddle NOW?" i asked quietly, snuggling up close to him, looking up at him hopefully, "i-i-i mean i-i understand if you need to do more things, b-but it would be nice for me...." i said quietly, looking away, giving up on my strong confident self, and sighed "especially since your the only boy ive gone out to see me like this, as in personality, not the costume...." i said quickly, stumbling, nervous now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 am

Gintoki looks at her with a small smile. He rests the empty plate on the night stand. "I suppose I haven't had much sleep in a few days." he says laying down and pulling Kaylee into his arms. "I won't do anything weird but don't be surprised in the morning is its standing tall." he said with a light chuckle. "Kaylee, you really don't have to cosplay for me. I like you more than the outfits." he says kissing her forehead before closing his eyes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:58 am

"but they are for you specifically.... its more for me to make sure i like you, and in the event it IS standing tall, this is just a way to make sure im not embaressed to the point of fainting if i notice it...." i said, taking off the ears and tail, throwing them to the side of the bed, and kissed him, snuggling close into his side, similar to what a cat would do and smiled, "good thing your warm, i dont think youll have much of an option for getting out of the bed without waking me up in the morning, as i tangle myself around warm bodies when i sleep"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 pm

"Its fine... I'll sleep well into the morning so you'll probably wake up before me." he says smiling. His eyes closed and he began to drift to sleep. Gintoki looked so relaxed and peaceful as he slept with Kaylee.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

"...." i yawned and sat up, blushing as i relized where i was, and squeeked when i saw he had been aroused, and darted out of the room to change into normal cloths, and sighed, seeing my black shirt had shunk and didnt cover my midsection, and grabbed my furry hoodie and began prepareing breakfast after adding an apron to my attire as i began to grill some food for me and him, making sure to keep the meat seperate from his section of the food, and began listening to music through headphones as i cooked, dancing a little as i did so, my finger waving like a music conducter down at my side as i cooked, and yawned, wondering if it was to late for me to crawl back into bed with him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Gintoki was sound asleep as he laid on the bed. He eventually opened his eyes and sat up. "Kaylee...?" he says wondering if she went home or was still there. He slowly got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen. He smiled seeing her cooking while moving to music. He walked up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. He took out the headphones. "This little moment makes us look like newlyweds." he says nuzzling her neck.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum