Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 8 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Yukio awoke when he realized that he was dreaming. When he realized what he was doing, he blink as he noticed that he was wet. 'Dammit! I hate it when I have wet dreams!' he thought and quickly went into the bathroom to rinse his hand and his face. When he came back to normal he quietly made his way down the stairs to find Rin and the others. "Sorry I'm late.." he said as he sat down.

"Dinner?" Rin repeated and decided to follow after Kyo. By the time they got there, Rin's mouth waters. "Zero your cooking looks delicious!" He squeal with delight when he saw Yukio entering the dining room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Zero smiled as he took his seat. He sat beside Yukio since Kyo was sitting beside Rin. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it." he says looking at Rin. Kyo looked at his brother. He then looked at the head of the table. "Okay so lets all enjoy this wonderful meal." he says smiling. Zero nods as everyone said "itadakimasu" before starting to eat. "If I may; you are Yukio and Rin or student council right? I do hope you both will be great friends." the principal said. Kyo looked at him. "Don't get all weird uncle. Yukio and Rin are really nice."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:48 pm

RIn and Yukio sat next to each of the brothers. Rin who was sitting next to Kyo smile gleefully as he thank Zero. Yukio on the other hand smiled and thank Zero too when the two brothers glance over to the principal. Yukio nodded and reply, "Yes, my brother and I are from the student council and we will be great friends..." he said nodding his head. Rin who smile too had answer, "Yes we are. Yukio's our president and I'm the V.P. you could say..." He giggle when he turn to look at Kyo. "Kyo it's fine. He is your uncle..." Rin silently laugh.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Kyo looked at Rin. "I guess but sometimes he's really overprotective. Besides, I'm just waiting for the giant cake and fireworks. You and Yukio are the first friends we ever had so I'm sure its coming." he says eating. Zero glanced over at Yukio. "Our uncle has been trying to get us to make friends since we arrived here." he says looking down. Kyo was soon half way finished clearing his plate
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"Really? We are?" Rin ask in surprise as he heard him. "I'm glad!" He giggle once more and began to eat the delicious food that was serve before his very eyes. Yukio glance over to Zero as he heard him when he looks down at his food, "You're very lucky that he cares about you.." He smiled assuring him that they have someone to care for them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Kyo finished eating and smiled. He placed his dishes in a neat pile and noticed his uncle doing the same. "Hey Rin. I'll be up in my room okay." he says getting up and leaving the table. "Well I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Good night for now." the uncle says getting up to leave. "Good night uncle." Zero says with a small smile. He glanced over at Rin and then Yukio. "So are you both enjoying dinner?" he asked looking at the both of them.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

"Okay, that's fine!" Rin said as he saw him leaving. "Ah principal, thank you for having us for dinner and letting us stay for the weekend..." Rin smiled as he got up to bow. Yukio did the same as he sat down and slowly continue eating. Rin turn to face Zero when he answer, "It's really awesome! You should teach me how to cook, Zero!" He happily said and got up. "Thank you for the food.." He said again and nicely pile it up on one side. When Rin had left, Yukio played around with his food as he continue eating bits of it. "Your food is delicious however...You should of have told me to cook it with you..." Yukio got up and walked over to the sink and set them into the sink.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

"No need to bow or anything and you can call me sensei if its easier than principal." he says with a smile as he left the dinning room. Zero looked at Rin with a smile. "Uh.. I suppose I can try to teach you. If its okay with Yukio." he says before Rin left as well. He then turned his attention to Yukio. "What do you mean by that? I rarely lets other's into the kitchen. Its my own little sanctuary besides my room." he says looking at him. Zero gets up gathering all the other dishes and bringing them to the sink
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:26 pm

"No reason at all, its a habit of mine..." He quietly said and nodded his head as he wash them. Yukio didnt know why he had said that. Maybe he was jealous or maybe he envy his cooking. Sighing a bit Yukio turn to look at him, "Um well I'll tell you straight out. Come here for a second." When Zero did come over to him he whispered into his ears, "Its because of you..." He told him and continued washing the dishes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Zero stood next to Yukio before the other whispered in his ear. He took a few steps back and looked down. "I don't understand still but I'll be up in my room." he says running off. He easily misunderstood things and it always seemed to make him sad.

In Kyo's room, Kyo was in his bathroom showering while Rin was eating. He wonders when the other would be finish eating. "I should hurry up before I'm seen naked. That might cause a problem now that we're sort of dating." he mutters to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Yukio blink as he saw how quickly the other had ran off. Sighing a bit he had put everything away when he slowly went up the stairs to Zero's room. Upon doing it so, he knocked on it and waited.

Rin who went over to Kyos room he noticed that the boy was in the shower. 'I guess I should wait here?' He thought as he waited flopping onto his back looking up while he waits for the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Zero was sitting on his bed hugging a pillow when he hears a knock. "You can come in Yukio." he says softly as he looked down at the pillow in his arms.

Kyo finished his shower and wraps a towel around his waist. "Hey Rin. You want me to set you a bath or is a shower fine?" he asked standing there still wet and steamy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

When the other had told him that he could enter he walked right in and saw the other sitting on his bed. "Why are you mad? Its nothing bad when I said that to you..." he quietly said to him.

Rin suddenly shot up when he saw the other walk in with just a towel around his waist. "Kyo? To answer you maybe a shower would be fine..." he told him nodding his head.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Zero looked up at him. "I don't get any of it. I can't figure out what you are saying to me. When I can't figure something out it makes me upset. Kyo normally shows me the meaning of things but he's distracted by Rin. So I have no one to show me what you mean." he says

Kyo smiled looking at Rin. "Alright that's fine by me. Let me get some pants on and I'll show you how everything works in there." he says noticing the other's eyes on him. "Oh I hope you don't mind sleeping next to me. I only wear boxers to sleep but for you I'll put on a shirt." he says teasingly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Yukio blink when he heard him, "Zero earlier what I meant to say is that you are the one who made me want to be with you. I wasn't that hungry earlier was due to a perverted dream that I had, that's why..." he quietly said and hug him.

"Ah okay..." Rin smiled nodding his head as he heard him. "You dont have to. Yukio does that a lot at home so I'm used to it..." he fluster when he turn away quickly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:00 pm

"A perverted dream...? Yukio wants to do perverted things to me? Why would you want to that? Aren't we suppose to be friends?" he asked surprisingly cute that he was so clueless. Zero takes off his glasses as he was hugged by the other. "Uh Yukio. I'm all dirty from school and cooking. I have to get cleaned up before you can hug me." he says shyly

"Oh is that so. Well keep in mind I'm not your brother. I'm your boyfriend." he says seductively licking his lips as he looked at Rin. He put on a pair of boxers while the towel was still on. He removed the towel and looks at Rin. "Come here and I'll show you how the shower works." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

"N-No..." Yukio deny while trying to look away. But deep down he really wanted to do it. "Um I dont really care if you're dirty. I'm used to it..." he whispered and nodded his head lightly. "But if you wish to go you may do so.." he smile nodding his head.

Rin nodded slightly, "If you say so..." he flustered even more when walked up to him and followed him to the bathroom. "So how do you work it?" He curiously ask looking at the weird faucet in front of him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Zero glanced over at Yukio as he began to walk to his bathroom. He holds out his hand to the other. "Come on Yukio. You have to wash up too. That way we can change and get some rest for tomorrow." he says smiling. He wanted the other to take a bath with him.

Kyo looks at him. "It's a lot easier than it looks. Just push it upwards and the water turns on. Then move it left for cold or right for hot. As for warm, it's right in the middle so just turning t on gives you warm water automatically." he says to Rin. "Fresh towels and wash cloths are here and robe are there. If you need anything else call me." Kyo says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Yukio was just about to lay on the bed when he heard him. "Wait what? You want me to bathe with you?" He ask just to make sure he was hearing it right. Getting up he followed the other to the bathroom. "Alright..." he smiled and held onto the other's hand.

Looking at Kyo as he had show it to him he nodded his head. "I see. Okay but would you mind scrubbing my back once I call on you? Yukio always washes my back..." he smile looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 pm

"I can't bathe alone. I have trouble washing my back. So since my big brother can't help me I ask you. I hope this isn't weird for you. I don't want you to think I'm weird asking you to bathe with me." he whispers as he walked into the bathroom with Yukio. Zero began setting the bath. The tub was huge enough for four people so two was just right. After the water was ready Zero began to strip.

Kyo began chuckling a bit under his breath. "You sound just like Zero. He always ask me to do the same. It's no problem. I can help you clean anywhere you want me to Rin." he says smiling. Kyo was clearly drawing out the night's events in his mind. He just hoped it all went as he imagined.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Yukio blink at his comment when he lightly laugh, "Its not weird at all...Rin always ask me to wash his back so I'm used to it..." he told him making sure that it was not a problem at all for him. "I guess I'll start as well.." Yukio soon strip as well and sat in the tub with him.

Rin snile and thank him. "Thank you.." he told him as he got I to the shower. Dipping his entire body into the water he hum a tune, "Could you wash my back?" He ask while he waited for him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:02 am

Zero looked at Yukio as they sat in the tub together. He reached over and grabbed the soap and wash cloth. He slowly handed them to the other and turns around. "You can start washing whenever you're ready." he says. The entire moment seemed almost too good to be true.

Kyo steps close to the shower. He grabs the soapy wash cloth from Rin. "No problem. I got you covered." he says as he slowly washes the other's back. "My you have such lovely skin and a sexy body Rin." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 am

"Ah you're right..." Yukio smile when he took the wslash cloth from him and began wawhing the other's back. Upon doing it so he started scrubbing Zeros back.

Rin waited and by the time he knew he heard what Kyo had said. Flustering a bit at the comment Rin spoke "Dont day things like lime that...you're making me turning red..." he exclaim.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 am

Zero hums happily as Yukio was washing his back. He felt really relaxed around him. It was as if this was an everyday routine for him. "So um... do you enjoy being student council president?" he asked wanting to talk about something.

"I want you to turn red. I mean if you didn't then that would mean I am not cleaning all the right areas. Maybe I should clean here instead." Kyo says teasingly touching Rin's length
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:03 am

Yukio thought about the question when he answer him, "its not really that great but I think its good I suppose..." he told him nodding his head.

"K-Kyo..." Rin whisper when he felt his member being tease. "S-Stop you're teasing...." he lightly moan a bit. He felt as if he was being in control but was unsure at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum