Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 7 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Kyo was zoning out before he suddenly heard a loud voice. He noticed Rin shouting suddenly. He smiled a bit as he looked at him.

Zero smiles as he read the note from Yukio. He was rather happy about it. He was now able to focus on the teacher and class.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Rin smiled and nodded his head when the others have stop staring. Sighing a bit, he took out his note book and began writing the notes that were on the board.

Yukio nodded his head and saw that he was happy then that was all that matters. He hope that the two would get to know one another and perhaps be together in the near future.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm

The day continued and soon classes were over and the start of the weekend had just begun. Kyo walked out of class with Rin. "So lets go find our brothers and discuss our weekend plans." he says smiling. He couldn't wait to get back home with Rin. Zero walked out of class with Yukio. He noticed Lulius approaching them. "Oh hello there." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

When class was over, Rin waited for Kyo as the two had walked out. "You think your brother is okay? As in for me coming over?" He ask looking at him thoughtfully. Yukio smiled as he follow after Zero when the two came to a stop, Yukio noticed Lulius, "Hey, what happen?" Lulius sigh, "Hello Zero and Yukio...' He smiled putting up that brave face of his. "So did you two make up?" He ask wanting to know. Yukio blink as he answer, "You can say that..." He chuckle. Lulius grin when he nodded his head, "If you're looking for Rin, I think he's with a friend of his. They just barely got out so I believe they're looking for you, Yukio.." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:26 pm

"I'm sure he won't complain. Yukio will be coming over too so he should be happy." Kyo says now thinking about it. Zero looked at Lulius with a smile. "Are you okay? You seem like something is bothering you." he asked. He tilts his head wondering what it could be. Kyo soon walked and found Zero with Yukio and another student. "Well we found our brothers but they seem to be talking to someone." he says to Rin
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Lulius sigh lightly and patted Zero on the head, "N-Nothing's wrong. Just a little tire lately it seems...Not to mention that stupid rumor too. Whomever spreads that dumbass rumor is going to get their ass kick..." He chuckle lightly mentioning the rumor. "Then again, the council would have to maintain that confidentially..." He mutter. Yukio blink and saw the look on his face when he patted Lulius on the back, "Do not worry about that right now. I'll figure something out with Rin alright?" he told him. Lulius smile, "Yeah I suppose so. You guys are brothers..." Rin turn to face Kyo, "Oh that, he's Lulius. He's the 2nd V.P. in case I ever go missing or something. Sometimes I don't show up to class for various of reasons..." He told Kyo. "Come I'll introduce you to him..He's a really great guy to be around with!" He smiled as he took Kyo by the arms.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Zero looks at him. "Well don't overwork yourself. Its not good. Though there's some sweets in the council room as a treat for all your hard work." he says smiling happily. Kyo looked at Rin and followed him towards the three. He smiled seeing his brother looking so happy. "Oh nii-san! Your with Rin again. Did you come looking for me?" he asked totally forgetting he was suppose to meet up with his brother to head home
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Lulius smile, "I'll try not too and thank you for the sweets.." He told Zero and saw Rin approaching them. Looking at Rin then to the person next to him he smiled at them, "Good afternoon Rin! It appears you haven't been to the council room for a few days now. Well when I'm not there that is...Anyways, who is he?" Lulius ask looking at Kyo then to Rin again. Yukio who was there smile when he reluctantly answer for Rin, "He's Zero's older brother...I hope you get along with him as well as Zero.." He told him. Lulius grin, "Of course I would. Why wouldnt I be?" he joke and took out his hand so that he could shake Kyo' hand.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Kyo looked at Lulius with a smile and shakes his hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you. I suppose you already met my brother. Oh Rin, tell Yukio what we walked over here to tell him." he says looking at the other. Zero walks beside his brother. "What's going on? Did something happen?" he asked wondering what was being said. Kyo shakes his head no. "Its nothing at all."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Shaking Kyo by the hands Lulius smiled at the four of them, "Well then I'll see you guys on Monday~" He called and left. Rin turn to face Kyo and nodded his head, "Alright, I will..." he smiled turning to face his brother. "Yukio, Kyo invited us over for the weekend, do you think we could go? Well today?" he ask looking at Yukio. Yukio gave a slight glare at him then smile, "Sure if it is okay with Zero..." He smile looking over to Zero.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Zero looked at Rin and Kyo. "Are you crazy nii-san!? Did you even think about what he'd say if we brought friends over?!" he asked as he seemed upset. Kyo smiles and pats Zero's head. "I already asked and as long as having friends doesn't get in the way of our grades then its fine. Besides, I already told Rin about it. You told Yukio right?" he asked. Zero looked down. "I didn't.... It never seemed to come up. I don't want him freaking out over it." he mutters softly looking at Yukio. "You can come over with Rin. I'd really enjoy that." he says smiling though it seemed like a dark cloud formed over his head
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm

The twins looked at one another when the brothers in front of them started talking then seeing that Zero had turn to face Yukio the two smiled. "Great. We'll leave once you guys are ready..." Yukio said as he smiled at them. Rin on the other hand grin, "Yeah..." He happily said clinging onto Kyo's arm. Yukio glance as he saw what Rin was doing to the male when he pulled him back in place. "Know your manners..." he told him. Rin pouted, "Okay okay I will..." he happily said and walked along side with Yukio.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Kyo started to walk before looking at Yukio. "Its okay if he clings to me. Rin was sneaky enough to ask me to be his boyfriend so its fine." he says as they were leaving the school. Zero looked at his brother. "Is that why you wanted them to come over?" he asked as Kyo nodded yes. Zero looked at Rin. "I'll make sure your room can lock with large bolts. I fear to say my brother is a pervert." he says softly as they walked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Yukio blink in surprise, "He said WHAT?!" Yukio was shock to hear what Rin had said when he turn to look at his brother who was now clinging onto Kyo. Sighing he walked behind them as he looks off elsewhere. Rin turn to face Zero when he answer, "Don't worry. I'm fine, its not like I've been ask before..." He giggle and held onto Kyo.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Zero looked at his brother before walking beside Yukio. "Are you okay? You seemed shocked just now." he asked him. Kyo smiled happily as they soon arrived at the place. Welcome to our home. We hope you don't mind." Kyo says as they entered the front gates. The house was a normal Japanese style home except it was mansion size. Zero and Kyo walked up to the door only to be embraced by a grown man. It was the principal of the school and also the parent of them. "Welcome home you two." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Yukio silently walked when Zero walked beside him, "Um, well, yes apparently I am shock...Usually Rin doesn't you know act that way..." He quietly said and rub the back of his neck. Rin leaned against the other when they all came upon the mansion. Yukio stood there as he saw the place when he glance over to Rin who now let go of Kyo. Standing there as they saw how their principal had greeted Kyo and Zero they turn to look at one another as they sigh. "Let's do our best.." The two whispers and approached the principal as they gave him a slight bow.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 pm

"No need to bow. You both are very much welcomed here." he says stepping aside so everyone could enter the house. Kyo and Zero talk off their shoes. "Rin and Yukio are staying the weekend. I hope its not too much of a problem." Kyo says smiling. The man smiled. "Yes its perfectly fine but consider your mama Zero okay." he says and walks off. Zero walked into the house. He glanced back at Kyo. "I am going to start making dinner. You know what you should do until then." he says as he walked down the hall. It sounded like Zero was upset with his brother
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

"Ah thank you!" They sync as they thank their principal. When entering the mansion, Yukio and Rin took off their shoes and follow the other. Rin who decided to follow Kyo went with him and for Yukio he went after Zero. "Say Zero, do you normally cook?" he curiously ask while looking at Zero. Rin who was there when Zero had talk to Kyo he wonder what did he mean. "Um Kyo, your brother just now, what did he mean by that?" he ask wondering what it was.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Zero looked at Yukio. "Yes I do. I cook, clean and just about anything else that is considered a chore around here." he says stopping by the kitchen. "As I would love to keep talking but I have to cook. If you walk right there you can see stairs. If you go up them my room is right at the top. You can wait for me in there okay." Zero says smiling a bit.

Kyo looked at Rin. "Yeah my brother has rules about everything he does here. His major rule is no one is allowed to enter the kitchen when he's cooking. We started calling him mama Zero since he gets all motherly when it comes to certain things." he says before entering his room. The room was rather huge with a bed bigger than Rin. "I suppose we can share my bed or have a guest room set up for you. Though I wonder what Zero will do tonight." he mutters softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 am

Yukio blink as he heard him when he nodded his head, "I guess I shall wait for you to return to your room then..." He smiled and walked up the stairs. Upon reaching the top he made a right turn and found Zero's room. Opening it up, he walked in and found the huge room to be a bit spacious. Admiring the room, he walked over to the bed and sat down as he waited flopping on his back and glance up at the ceiling.

"I see...Yukio is like that as well...He won't let me go to anyone else's house unless told other wise..." Rin mutter hating the fact that Yukio was always on his trail. "Anyways~" Rin stop as he saw his room then his eyes gleam with fascination. "I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you? Its better than nothing! And as for Yukio he can share one with Zero if he likes but I dont know though..." He chuckle lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 am

Zero began preparing dinner. He was a bit excited as he was going to have others eating his cooking. He wonders why his brother invited them so easily. He wonder if it was on impulse or just to be nice. Inside Zero's room was two other doors beside the enterance. One was the bathroom and the other a walk in closet. Though the closet didn't have an clothes inside. Instead there were tons of art canvases and paints. Each on with a painting on them. They were really nicely done.

Kyo looked at Rin. "Your brother sounds overprotective of you." he says wondering if getting close to Rin was a bad idea. "I mean my brother is a big baby but highly motherly. Aside from that lets talk about us. So why did you ask me to be your boyfriend?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 am

While waiting, Yukio caught sight of the paint and noticed that maybe Zero was a painter but was unsure. Smiling he close his eyes as he decided to take a short nap since there was nothing to do.

Rin on the other hand nodded his head, "Yeah I know right? But he is my younger brother though and a very sly one as well..." he mutter when the question was pop up about the 'boyfriend' thing. Blinking he fluster once more, "Well to be honest, I like you a lot. You're very interesting and I think that maybe having you around might lighten my mood a bit..." He giggle. "But if you refuse, I understand.." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 am

Zero smiled happily as he was almost finished preparing dinner. He glanced over at the kitchen entrance and frowns a bit. 'I guess its a first that I wanted someone in here with me...' he thinks as he sets the table.

"What do you mean by sly? Does he do sneaky things or something you don't like?" he asked knowing he could be sharing a room with his clueless brother Zero. Kyo leans close to Rin and kisses his lips softly. "I don't mind being your boyfriend. Though I should let you know I can be a bit aggressive at times." he says smiling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Yukio was still asleep as he let ouf a soft groan. He was dreaming about having sex with Zero when he began to rub himself out of the blue as he panted in his sleep.

Rin thought about what Kyo had said, "He's very sneaky and can do all sorts of thing I just hope your brother would be prepare for it..." he quietly said when he was kiss on the lips. Turning to face him he fluster, "Aggressive? That's fine unless you need to right?" Rin giggle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Zero was completely finished with dinner. He smiled happily as he walked out the dinning room and rang a bell. He then calls for everyone to come and eat. He was really excited to have Rin and Yukio taste his cooking. First to show up was their uncle. "Oh my you made so much. I suppose I can go shopping early tomorrow. Then again you tend to cook like this all the time." he says smiling.

Kyo chuckled as he looked at Rin. He heard the bell and smiled. "Looks like dinner is ready. Are you prepared for a feast because its how my brother tends to cook?" he asked as he stood up and walked down the hall with Rin. He went down the stairs and entered the dinning room.

[everyone has a set up like this in front of their seat: http://snippettee.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/hanasaku-iroha-food1.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum