Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 16 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Zero watched the guys run out of the locker room. He then looked down to the side. "Um.. thank you sir. I should get going." he says softly as he took off running out the locker room. He fell on his face as he wasn't wearing his glasses. Zero slowly sat up wanting to cry.

Kyo was kicked guys ass left and right before he found the guys who had Rin. "Get your hands off of him!" he says before beating the crap out of each and every one of them. He looked at Rin before giving him his jacket. "Come with me okay." he says holding his hand out to him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Yukio stared at them as they ran off. Soon his attention went to Zero who now thanked him. Becore lon he saw him running out and fell into the ground. Sighing softly he walked over to him and swoop him up off the ground. "Dont act as if you dont know mw Zero. But since you have put it that way I'll take you to the nurses office and get your glasses repair or something..." he mutter although it was more of a polite way to say.

Rin glance up to find the man from earlier when he noticed that the other had tossed him a jacket. Taking the jacket he wrapped itaarond himself and grab hold of Kyo's hand. Without saying anything he got up after him and held his hand tightly. Tears were still streaming down his face as he tries to wiped them away but they still came down.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Zero looks at Yukio. "Nii-san says not to talk to you. Its best if we don't." he says looking down as Yukio takes him to the infirmary. He was really glad the other was holding him. "Please don't tell nii-san. I know he doesn't come to school but I really don't want him to fight with you." he says softly.

Kyo walked to his place and gave Rin some clothes. Once the other was dressed he glanced over at the clock. "I have to go get my brother from school. Want to come with me and see your brother?" he asked holding his hand out to Rin. He had no idea why but just having the other with him made him happy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Yukio didnt say anything that is until he ask "Do you know the reason why he didnt want you too?" He said while taking him there."Very well we wont say anything then...and I would of beat up your brother as well if he were to get close to Rin..." he softly sigh and came to a stop. "We're here.." be set Zero down and opened up the door to find the doctor there.

Rin was soon at Kyos place when he wore the clothes. They seem a little big on him but he didnt mind. Upon hearing the request he took his hands and finally answer, "I haven't ask for your name so I dont know what to call you. And you know my brother Yukio too?" He ask tilting his head to the side a bit while looking at him oddly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

"Nii-san said that you and Rin lied to us and then he turned his back on Rin which made you upset. So I have to stay away from you and he has to stay away from Rin." he says softly. Zero looked as the nurse put a bandage on his forehead and gave him an ice pack. "You'll need to rest easy for a day." the nurse says softly.

"Don't worry about my name. Its not important. I do know your brother." he says walking off with Rin still holding his hand. He went towards the school and waited for Zero.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Eying him he took a step back so that the nurse would do his thing. Once she did he heard him as he spoke. "I see so that's what happen? I wonder if...-" Yukio was interrupted by Lulius. "Aish Yukio! You're so loud!" He called from the other side when he caught sight of Zero. "Good afternoon Ze-ro!" He leapt out of his bed and hugged him. "Its been awhile hasn't it?" He chuckle looking at Yukio when he whispered into his ears. "Hey I heard that Rin had gone out so they said that they dont know where he went...." he told him. Yukio sigh softly when he turn to face Zero "Sorry. Lulius is quite a handful sometimes so please excuse his behavior.." Yukio smiled and slightly bow. "Would you like for me to walk you half way to the gates?" He ask.

Rin stared at Kyo once more when he heard him. Once walking over to the school he finally let lose of the others hand. "I should probably head home-" Rin was cut off when he heard Kitara. "Rin!" She came running towards him and hugs him tightly while Star stares at Kyo then to Rin and Kitara. "Sorry about her rushing to him like that. Its a habit of hers..." Star explained and pulled Kitara away. Rin blink in surprise when he felt the hug coming from Kitara. Being scared for a bit he reached toward Kyo and hid behind him that is until he saw Kitara being pulled away.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Zero looked to the side noticing that Lucius popped out. "Oh hello. It has been some time." he says softly as he then glanced up at Yukio. "He is just full of energy and really funny." he says softly. He got up and smiled. "Okay you can walk me but beware my brother might be waiting there already." he says

Kyo looked at the two. "Sorry but he's been at home for a bit and um... isn't doing too well at the moment." Kyo says as he noticed something he wish he hadn't. 'Why is that damn traitor with my brother... though I'm with his but....' he thinks as he noticed Zero approaching with Yukio
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Yukio smiled when he heard him "Alright halfway it is then..." he told him and follow beside him he caught sight of Kyo and behind was Rin. 'Rin?' He thought and came upon Kyo and Rin. "Rin come here now..." he demanded him.

Star and Kitara nodded their heads when they heard him. "Dont sweat it we know..." he said to him. Rin on the other hand caught sight of Yukio when was order to walk over to him. "Ah...thanks for helping me..." he quietly said to him and made his way over to Yukio.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Kyo looks to the side and sighs softly. "Don't yell at him. If it weren't for me he'd be some guy's play thing. He was kidnapped and such." he said calling Zero over to him. "What happened to your face? Who did this to you?!" he asked then glancing over at Yukio. Zero glanced up at his brother and then glanced over at he twins.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 pm

"The same goes for your brother as well Kyo..." Yukio had said emitting a dark aura surrounding his body as he stared at them. For some reason he knew that Rin had seem to talk little by little. Sighing lightly he pulled Rin into a hug and noticed that he was wearing big clothes on him. "Rin? Are you alright?" He ask. Rin stared at him and nodded his head. "I-I was kidnapped by some guys here that goes to your school nii-san..." he quietly said. "But he helped me with it..." Rin said pointing to Kyo, "However he didnt want to tell me his name so I dont know what to call him..." Yukio sigh when he glance up to Kyo. "Well then thank you for your help..." he said and took Rin.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm

"I suppose a thank you is needed for helping Zero." he says holding his brother's hand to leave. Zero pulled away from Kyo. "NO!! I can't take this anymore!! I don't like all the secrets and lies between us. What ever happened to that sunny day we were going to have a picnic. I can't keep pretending not to know Yukio and I know you want to see Rin. Your room says it all nii-san." he says looking at his brother and then at Yukio. "I don't know what really happened but I know we were all friends and I want that back again." he says starting to cry. He ran over to Lulius. Kyo glanced to the side before looking over at Yukio. "I guess this is your call. I can keep from Rin but I can't do the same for Zero. If you promise to be kind to him then I can allow what makes him happy." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Yukio blink when he heard the sudden outburst coming from Zero. Listening to him talk he felt his heart urged for he wanted to be with Zero. Sighing he nodded his head and saw that Zero had left he answered to Kyo, "Very well however it appears Rin wants to spend more time with you too.." he pointed as he saw Rin clutching onto Kyo's shirt. "Dont do anything rational to him or he might break again..." he warned.

Lulius was just about to head over to them when he saw Zero running up to him. Tears in his eyes when he wiped them away "Whats wrong Zero?" He ask looking at him oddly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Kyo glanced over at Rin. "I won't allow something to break him ever again. I really regret letting it happen the first time." he says petting Rin's head gently. Zero looks up at Lulius. "My big brother and Yukio will never get along. I'll be sad forever." he says sniffling a bit. He then glanced over at his brother, Yukio and Rin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Sighing a bit Yukio patted Rin on the head and smile softly at him. "Rin you be good now..." he smile nodding his head as the two agreed with ine another. Rin glance over to Yukio and nodded his head then ask "Would it be okay if HE becomes my tutor nii-san?" He ask wanting to know. Yukio thought then answeres "if he wants to..." he told him. Lulius chuckle and patted him on the head. "They seem fine to me?" He smile nodding his head. "But if they ever make you cry then you can always come to me?" He said and gently push him towards the three of them. "It seems as though they're waiting for you..." Lulius had said.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 am

Kyo looks at Yukio. "I guess I can become his tutor. I am smart enough for it." he says with a light chuckle. Zero glanced back at Lulius as he was pushed towards the three. He stumbles into Yukio's arms. "Have you all made up? I mean even a little"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 am

Rin smiled happily and held onto Kyo's hands. He didnt know what to say and so he ran over to Yukio and gave him a quick hug but came to a stop. "Um does that mean he's going to the dorm with us or do I go to his place?" he ask curiously wanting to know now. Yukio glance at Rin then to Kyo, "It's up to him..." He said as he nodded his head looking at Kyo. Then without noticed he felt Zero coming towards him as he held him. "Z-Zero?!" He glance up to find Lulius when he smile at him. "Thanks!"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 am

"Its fine if he comes over or we could go to the dorms. Which ever makes him happy." Kyo says before seeing his brother. He then glanced up seeing Lulius walking off. Zero looks at Yukio. He was wondering if the two were done with all the fighting. "Are we all friends again?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Yukio thought about it when he glance over to his little brother. Thinking about it for a few minutes he turn to ask Rin, "What would you like to do Rin?" Rin thought about it when he hesitated. "I dont know..." he quietly said. "We can go to the dorms if that is alright?" He utterly smile not sure if it was the right thing to say or do. Yukio thought then turn to face Zero "Yes." He told him so that he wouldn't have to worried Zero "What do you think?" He questioned him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Kyo smiled a bit as he looked over at Yukio. "Okay then the dorms it is. That might be better since Elliot keeps popping up at my uncle's house." he says noticing Zero clinging to Yukio. He chuckled a bit finding this side of his brother to be cute. Zero glanced up at Yukio. "Can I come to your dorm too?" he asked not wanting to let Yukio go.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 am

Rin glance over to Zero and Yukio as he saw what Zero had did to his older brother. Tilting his head to the side while watching the two he noticed the faint blush coming from him. As he watched the two, his hand immediately went over to grab hold of Kyo's, "Could we...Could we go?" he ask. Yukio sigh when he heard Elliot's name as he clenched his hands. "I see. Very well we should all go over to our dorms.." He smile pulling Zero closely beside him and walked ahead while Rin and Kyo had followed from behind.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 am

Zero walked with Yukio as he was worried about Elliot finding out. Kyo walked with Rin and smiled happily. "So how have the both of you been since we last saw you? It may sound like a weird question but I have nothing else to talk about right now." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 pm

(Sorry took me longer was because of my pc...)

Yukio hasn't said a word although he knew that if he were to mention what happen for the past three days, Rin would run away. If not that then, he might of have break down due to what happen. Rin who was there glance over to Kyo when he smiled not knowing what the other had meant he turn his gaze over to Yukio. Yukio glance over to Kyo when he simply answer, "Nothing much happen. Just trying to get Rin back to the way he was considering him being raped by some guy in your homebase..." He simply answer knowing that Rin didn't know a thing since he had lost in touch with himself.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

[its okay Smile]

Kyo bit his lip as they walked. "Sounds tough..." he says feeling the guilt he had suppressed rise back to the surface. Zero glanced to the side. He stopped walking as he gripped Yukio's arm. "Why are they following us?" he asked noticing a group of guys slowly surrounding them. Two were the ones who was picking on Zero in the locker room. It had appeared they had gotten back up. "This time we don't plan to lose the fight." one said smirking.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yeah for now that is but since you're here he might be his old self again considering the way he was talking to you earlier..." Yukio explained when he felt the grip coming from Zero. Glancing around, he came to a stop as he saw them then he pulled Rin back a little along with Kyo. "They're the ones who picked on your brother earlier this afternoon.." He lightly growl. Rin on the other hand stares at the people when he hid behind Kyo. "They look mean, nii-san.." He quietly said to Yukio.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Kyo looked at them. "We're a clearly out numbered and they have weapons. What should we do? Getting Rin and Zero to safety is first but how." he said looking for and opening but not finding one. He kept Rin close to protect him. Zero looked at Yukio. "I'm scared..."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum