Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Zero kept running before hearing his name being called. He looked up to see it was Yukio cheering him on. He smiles a bit as he glanced down blushing. Kyo noticed his brother smiling and was glad. 'Maybe having friends won't be so bad this in this school...' he thinks to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 pm

"See what I mean?" Rin smile and saw the others whispering about Zeroand Kyo. Glaring at them he turn to Yukio, "They're talking about them..." he whispers and sigh, "oh well we cant do much about it..." Yukio chuckle, "I know but its fine so dont worry its only our classmates..." he smiled.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Gym ended and the two went to change. While changing Kyo and Zero noticed everyone giving them odd stares and whispering. Kyo grabbed Zero as they left the locker room after changing. They walked out into the hall and noticed it was the same. Zero glanced over at his brother. "Did something happen that we aren't aware of...?" he asked. Kyo frowns. "I don't know but I don't plan to stay and find out." he says leaving school with Zero.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 pm

When class was over, Yukio and Rin walked out. They could hear the whispering of the brothers when they came to a stop, "I would rather shut their trap when it involves those two..." Yukio said angrily. Rin glance over to him, "You're right. With this matter its going to worsen..." he mutter.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Zero and Kyo went straight home. The two wanted to decide what they'd do about the sudden gossiping and such. Zero looks at his brother. "I think this might have to do with those two president and V.P. We should avoid them as much as possible. I can't afford getting into fights and I don't need anyone picking on you." Kyo says. Zero nods as he had made some snacks for them to enjoy
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm

"Should we let them be? I mean they're talking about us and us knowing that they are jealous I think its best to avoid them...I don't want any of them to get hurt..." Rin quietly said. Yukio nodded, "Yeah. Tomorrow lets not see them, I'm sure they dont want to see us as well..." he told his younger brother. "Okay.." and with that the two left for their dormitory.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:42 pm

The next day was soon upon them. Zero and Kyo entered school like normal and looked at one another. Kyo went off to his first class. Zero was about to do the same but something bothered him. He decided to go over to the student council room. He knocks lightly on the door to see if anyone was there. He wanted to speak with Yukio before class started
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Morning came, Rin and Yukio had made their way over to the school. Departing from one another Yukio had gone to the council room. As for Rin he went up to the roof to relax.

While sorting out some papers Yukio heard the door knock. Thinking to himseof he walked over to the door and open up to find Zero. "Good morning! Do you need something?" He ask Zero. "Relaxing here is so much better! Calms me down.." Rin giggle and saw that the clouds have darken.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Zero looked over at Yukio. "I came here to apologize. My brother and I noticed people talking and its probably because we were hanging out with you and Rin. We didn't mean to cause any trouble. I made these as an apology. I'll be going now." he says giving Yukio a small box with homemade sweets inside. Zero then took off out the room and up the stairs to go to his first class.

[box of sweets: http://boards.38chan.net/a/src/1326903750774.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Yukio blink when he heard what Zero had said. After the sweets were given to him, he glance at Zero one last time and sigh. "It isn't your fault. That's just how the school is run..." he mutter. After taking the sweets Yukio set them to the side and headed to class. Rin got up and stretch, "I better start heading to class..." and with that he head down the steps and went to class. Upon reaching there he waltz right in and sat down on his seat looking out the window.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Kyo was sitting where he was the day before as he gazed out the window. He didn't bother looking around for Rin as he wanted to avoid any trouble. He noticed other students entering and figured the teacher couldn't be far behind. Zero got to class and sat where he did yesterday. He pulled out his books and prepared for when the teacher would arrive.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Yukio had enter the classroom and walked over to a different seat. He didn't want to bother the other studentst as he took out his notes. Rin on the other hand was called to do the problem on the board. While getting up, he gave out a soft sigh and did whatever that was on the board and sat back down when he saw Kyo looking elsewhere. 'I hate it...' he thought for the fact that he had to ignore Kyo.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Zero noticed Yukio sitting at a distance. He felt a bit lonely but decided there was nothing he could do about it. He glanced up at the teacher as it seemed they were having a pop quiz. Kyo gritted his teeth a bit as Rin sat down from answering a problem. He didn't like the fact that they couldn't talk like before. The thought pissed him off but he promised Zero he wouldn't get into any trouble
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 pm

When class was over Yukio grabbed his stuff and headed out to the gym. He glance back over to Zero and smile as he left the class. Rin on the other hand stood up and waited when he took his things and walked to the door. Slightly tilting his head hw noticed that Kyo had already left. Trudging to his next class he met up with Yukio "I dont like it. Its hard without talking to him..." he sigh and walk to his locker and changed into his P.E. clothes. Yukio followed behind, he knew that he didnt like it either but it was for the best.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Kyo headed to his next class as soon as the bell rang. He knew if he took too long he'd want to talk with Rin. He couldn't take this much longer. He smiled upon seeing his brother. Zero walked over to Kyo with a frown. "I want to eat lunch with them again. It was really fun." he says. Kyo bit his lip. "We can't and you know that. You'll be fine because I'll make sure of it." he says petting his head.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:41 pm

After changing into their PE clothes, they were now on the track field. After running a lap they would play sports. "Neh, Yukio, let's have some fun when we play the sports alright?" Rin tried to smiled so that the other would feel cheerful. Yukio glance at him and nodded, "Sure. Just make sure you don't lose to me like always, little brother..." He laughed and walked out ahead of Rin.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Kyo walked Zero to his class before going to his own. Zero got to class and stayed far from the window. He never liked siting close to them. His mind was elsewhere the entire class time. Kyo had went to his class as well. He sat near a window and happened to catch glimpse of Rin and Yukio on the track field. 'They don't seem as bothered by this as we do... I guess making friends was a dumb idea after all...' he thinks trying not to get annoyed by his own thoughts
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

When the two were about to play, Rin let out a soft sigh. "After this I'm going to the roof. I think I have an open period next class so I'll see you in the council room later on today?" Yukio turn to face him, "Yeah. I still need to gather more information about the festival and what we should do so for the time being, I'll be in there.." He told him. Lulius who was in the same class as Zero walked up to him when he noticed the look on his face. "Hey Zero!" He smiled putting an arm around him. "You alright? You seemed a bit daze just now. Worried about Yukio?" He curiously ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Zero blinked as he wasn't expecting anyone to really talk to him. "Oh hello Lulius. I just don't feel to well today. I had planned to not make friends but Yukio is really nice. I guess I really can't make friends." he mutters looking down. He felt a bit lonely without Yukio talking to him and he knew lunch would be even worse. Kyo glanced at his watch. "Lunch time is slowly approaching. If we don't get a table we'll have no where to sit." he grumbles under his breath
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Lulius thought about Zero's current situation then sigh, "So that's what it was all about? I mean, why do you avoid him when you want to speak to him? I know he would like to speak to you as well as me speaking to you. You should go talk to him I'm sure you and Yukio could work it out. Just because of something that is bothering you, you shouldn't let that stop you..." He explain to him. During PE, the two had played football. When class was over, everyone left leaving the two alone in the locker room. "I'm going to take a shower, so you go on ahead and head out to get us a table yeah?" Rin said to Yukio. Yukio softly sigh, "Sure thing...The usual table.." He mutter and walked out to lunch.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

"You don't get it! People were staring at us and whispering things. I don't want people gossiping about Yukio so me and my brother decided to just avoid them. Its harder than we think though." he says glancing up at Lulius. Zero noticed the bell ring and grabbed his things. "I'm sorry but I have to meet my brother for lunch." he says running out the classroom. Kyo walked out his class and waited for his brother by the staircase.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Lulius sigh nodding his head. When he saw that the other had left in such a hurry he got up as well and went to the cafeteria to meet up with Yukio and the others. Yukio had left for the cafeteria when he got his lunch he went to the usual table to find Star and Kitara there. Sitting down he slowly ate his lunch. Rin on the other had taken a shower when he was done, he headed out to the cafeteria as well hoping that nothing out of the ordinary happen. It wasn't long until he was pushed down onto the ground. Turning his back he caught sight of someone. 'What the heck?' he thought and got up to dust himself. He had a scrape knee but he didnt care as he ruffles his hair and walked again and into the cafeteria he goes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Zero walked up to his brother. Kyo tilts his head with a faint smile. "Lets go eat lunch. I know a place we can eat without stares from everyone." he says and pulls Zero to follow him. He found a spot behind one of the staircases. He looked at Zero as he leaned against the wall. Zero sat on the floor and looked down. "This isn't the same like yesterday." he whispers.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm

After getting their lunches, Yukio decides to head to the council room with everyone else except for Rin. He had told him that he would be on top of the roof to relax. While that was going on, Rin had made his way up to the rooftop and sat down crouch looking down at his knees. Seeing that it was bleeding he slightly touched it and wince a bit. "A mere scrape isn't going to make me cry. Whoever that person was must have a grudge against me?" He thought out loud and softly sigh knowing that he miss talking to Kyo.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Kyo sits beside Zero and smiled. "Its just the two of us. We are always together and nothing will change that." he says. Zero smiles and nods. "Yes, you are right. Together forever with Kyo!" he says softly as he looked at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum