Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 9 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 am

"Oh... I see..." he says looking up at the ceiling. Zero then glanced back at Yukio. "Do you need help washing your back? I could help you if you want me too." he asked with a small smile.

Kyo tilts his head and lets go. "Okay I will stop teasing you. Hurry up and finish your shower so I won't have to tease you anymore." he said cheerfully
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 am

Yukio smile when he lean in on him. "You're very beautiful..." he whispers into his ears. "I just want to be with you..." he said again wanting to be with him.

Grabbing onto Kyos hand Rin didnt want him to go. "Stay with me..." he quietly said still feeling a bit fluster by it. "I dont want you to leave..." he told him as he nodded his head.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 am

"Be with me...? I am not sure what you mean by that Yukio. I will be your friend for as long as I live so you don't have to feel lonely." he says blushing a bit. Zero wonders if Yukio wanted to be his boyfriend like hos Rin was boyfriend with Kyo.

"i was only going to lay on the bed but okay. I can stay here and watch you get all cleaned up." he says smiling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am

Embracing him Yukio pulled back a little, "Thanks I really appreciated for you to become my friend..." he smiled knowing that Zero doesnt seem ti understand that well.

Rin nodded his head and quickly wash himself. When he did so he had turned off the water and grab a towel. "All done!" He happily said.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Zero glanced over at Yukio as the other embraced him. "Um... I don't want to sound weird but you poked me just now." he says looking at him.

Kyo smiled as he looked at Rin. "Awesome. Lets go back to the room. We can watch a movie before we fall asleep."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 pm

"W-Wait what?" Yukio's face fluster really red when he quickly rushed backward and hit his back against the wall of the tub. "S-Sorry!" He quickly got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his face, "This is so embarrassing?" he mutter quickly knowing that Zero was looking at him oddly.

"Sure, a movie sounds nice right now!" Rin smiled as he walked out of the shower and slowly step onto the ground. The next thing he knew, he accidentally slip and fell on top of the other. Looking down at Kyo his entire face turn slightly red. "S-Sorry I slip..." He told him feeling a bit nervous at the same time.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Zero watched as Yukio suddenly moved away from him. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly so embarrassed. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked noticing that he had gotten out the tub. Zero glanced down getting really quiet.

Kyo fell backwards as he noticed Rin on top of him. "No need to be sorry. I know the floor can get slippery when wet. I'm sorry for not warning you." he says smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Getting out of the bathroom, Yukio leaned against the door and sigh softly. "That was too close!" He thought and was just about to walk when he forgot his clothes inside the bathroom. "Great!" he mutter and decided to wait until the other come. And so he made his way over to the bed and flop down on it as he close his eyes smelling the scent that belongs to Zero.

"Sorry again..I-I'll get up..." Rin quickly said and slowly got up when he manage to keep himself stable.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Zero finished his bath and got out of the tub. He grabs a robe and leaves the bathroom. "Um... are you okay Yukio? I'm really sorry if my words made you upset." he says looking down. "I'll avoid saying things that upset you." he whispers

Kyo wraps his arms around Rin and pulls him back down so he couldn't stand up. "I think this is better than any movie. Wouldn't you agree?" he says leaning up and kissing Rin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Enjoying the scent, Yukio shot up as he heard the door open and out came Zero. Tilting his head slightly a bit he smile, "No it's normal actually?" He told him noticing the look on his face. "I just didn't expect for you to say that out of the blue..." He chuckle. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get my clothes in there for a second.." He told him.

Rin was just about to get up, when he was pulled back down on top of Kyo. Being embarrassed he leaned down onto his chest as he listens to his heartbeat. "I believe so...~" Rin was cut off when he was kissed on the lips. Returning the kiss, he smiled as he laid back down onto his chest once more. "I like this feeling..." He whispers.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

"Are you sure its a normal thing Yukio? I've never had that happen to me before. Unless, I'm not normal." Zero says starting to panic. He rushed over to Yukio. "I don't want to be someone who isn't normal. You have to help me please." he said looking at him pleadingly.

Kyo smiled as he held Rin close. "I am glad you are relaxed. I suppose we should get you dressed. I would get sad if you caught a cold." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

When he was just about to grab his clothes he felt a slight tug as he saw the panic Zero. "Zero, you are normal..." He whisper and saw that the other seemed to be pleading. Sighing lightly a bit he lifted up the younger male's chin and lean in to kiss him. "There, now is that normal to you?" he curiously ask when he noticed that he had just kissed him.

"Yes I do not wish to get sick but um..." Rin hesitated for a bit, "Do you think you can re-bandage my forhead?" He ask pointing to his head that he had gotten hit earlier in the day.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Zero blushed a bit as Yukio kissed him. He gazed up at him nervously. "I have no idea if that was normal. My heart is racing and I kind of enjoyed being kisses so nicely." he says in a cute way

"Sure we can. I'll do my best to get that all patched up." he says standing up with Rin still close to him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Yukio chuckle, "I'm glad, now then if you'll excuse me I need to get my clothes..." he smiled knowing that Zero seem rather cute in a way. After he was done he came back out, "What time do you normally sleep?" Yukio had ask.

"Thank you, Kyo!" Rin happily said as he kiss him on the cheeks before getting up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Zero sat on his bed as he noticed Yukio walking out the bathroom. "Oh I sleep really late. I stay up studying and planning my day for tomorrow. I like to make sure I have time to do everything I really want to. Though since I have company I'll have to make my plans involve you too." he says softly

Kyo walked back to his room. He gave Rin some clothes to put on. "I'll go get the first aid kit from the hall closet. Wait here." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"What kind of plans?" Yukio had ask wondering what it was since he was so new to Zero's life. Waiting for him, he sat on the bed once more wearing his clothes. "Tell me? I'm curious now.." He chuckle.

"Thank you..." Rin said once more when he began to wear the clothes that was given to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

"Well I wake up at four am to get all the house cleaning and laundry done. By five o'clock I am in my room studying or painting. Then I'll read a book or two until nine o'clock when everyone else wakes and I make breakfast. After than I spend time with Kyo until noon when we have lunch." he says smiling.

Kyo looked over at him before leaving the room. He soon returns with the aid kit. "Lets get you all bandaged up." he says happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Yukio who had waited finally heard his plan. Thinking about it he noticed how the young boy in front of have told him about what he would be doing. Smiling he nodded his head, "I see. So would you like me to help you tomorrow then? I could wake up early as well? Even though being the younger brother of Rin, I do tend to go a little over board on the cleaning and such..." He chuckle.

Waiting for another minute he saw Kyo coming into the room with the aid kit. "I'm ready!" He quietly said as he waited for him to apply some alcohol onto his forehead. "I hope it doesnt sting that much..." He giggle and waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Zero looked over at him and shakes his head. "No way!! I can't have a guest help me with chores. That's simply rude and I could never ask you to do so." he says looking at Yukio. "I will make time to spend with you now and after I clean and even before lunch. I'll make sure of it." he says looking at the other. His over reactions was kind of cute as well. Zero suddenly blushed. "Oh no!! I can;t believe this entire time I didn't have my glasses on. Oh no... I must look like an idiot." he says fumbling to find his glasses. He had took them off before going to take a bath.

"Don't worry so much. Zero hates pain so these don't sting like you think they would." he says as he cleans the wound and then begins to bandage it.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

To his dismay he lightly chuckle and saw how cute the other one was. "Yes. Even if I am a guest, I should at least accompany you as well as a guest you know.." Yukio clearly explained. "But..." He stops when he noticed that the other was getting his glasses. "You are so cute! I just want to smother you..." He whispers as he looks at Zero who happen to come back with his glasses.

"Eh really?" Rin said surprisingly. "If you say that it does not sting then it wont!" He giggled once more when the alcohol was apply on him then a bandage covering his wounded area.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Zero sits down beside Yukio. "I'm sorry about that. I don't like not having my glasses on. I don't want to be taken for a girl anymore." he says looking down. "So are you having fun? Is there anything you want to do?" he asked

"Now you are all patched up. I hope your brother will be okay with Zero." he says looking to the side a bit. Kyo was still easily concerned about his little brother
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Yukio smile, "It's okay. Rin does that to me too sometimes. His wording are always off..." He reply. Turning to face Zero he thought about it not knowing why the other had wanted to know. "Of course I am. I am getting to know you better and better..." Yukio smiled thoughtfully at him. "What about you? Are you having fun as well?" he ask.

"Thank you!" Rin hugged him quickly then looks up at him, "He'll be fine. He's used to it, I'm sure..." He grin and got up. "So what are we doing?" He ask wanting to know what the two would be doing at the moment.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

"I suppose I'm having fun. You are my frist friend after all. I've been trying to think of different things friends do when spending the night but everything I found on the Internet made me blush and looked weird. I figured I'd just ask you the things you'd like to do." Zero said looking at Yukio. Everything he had found was perverted things.

Kyo looked down. "I hope your right. Zero tends to do things that attract people in the wrong way. I wouldn't want Yukio to think the wrong idea.." he says before smiling. "We'll Rin; I suppose we watch a movie so we can cuddle close. I enjoy having you close to me." he chuckles.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 pm

"Your first friend? That is quite unusual?" Yukio chuckle and saw what he was saying. "So you mean what you've found on the internet wasn't what you expected right? So are the things on the internet perverted?" He ask noticing the look on his face. Lightly laughing, he nodded his head, "Things that I like to do. Hm, I like to do many things!" He smiled looking at the boy. "But you know what I like the most..." He glance over to him. "I like you..." He said it to him straight out.

"Yukio knows his limit but I should warn you though, he can be quite sadistic.." Rin explain and nodded his head as he agreed to cuddle with the other. "Sure I would love to...So pick a movie for us to watch them..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Zero looks at Yukio. "Uh perverted things...? I'm not sure what it was but it made me feel weird looking at it." He says softly. Suddenly Zero felt his heart skip a beat. "Yukio likes me...? We just met and um... I don't know what to say. I'm scared Yukio." he says shaking a bit. He didn't know what the other was really trying to say and it bothered him.

"Sadistic...? That might be an issue. Hopefully Zero won't have a breakdown." Kyo says looking at Rin. 'I know for a fact if Zero cries, Yukio would probably back away..... If im wrong and Yukio comforts him then things might get serious....' he thinks. He then turns on the television and goes to on demand to pick a movie from there. "I'll pick something scary." he says to increase the cuddle factor.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum